Look Ma, No Hands!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PMDlite
PMDlite
191 Followers

Eric tugged at my panties and lowered them. I was fully exposed to him and his hard cock seemed poised at the entrance to my wet pussy. I felt him tease a little, moving the head of his cock across both lips and up and down my opening. "I'm just getting some of this wetness on my dick. It ought to slide in nicely, now" he said in my ear. "But first, I should explore a little."

I felt a finger slide deep in my pussy and wriggle around. It felt good as it slid in and out and grazed against my clit each time it entered and exited. For several minutes he fingered me, alternating one and then two fingers. Satisfied that I was ready, he whispered "Here it comes, take it in as deep as you can." And his hard cock began to slide into me. Deeper and deeper until I felt us joined as one. Moving together as a single entity.

I felt Eric slowly pump his cock in and out of me, his hands on my hips as he drew me into him. And then his hands were on my breasts, rubbing them and kneading them as he fucked me from behind. Wait. His hands were on my hips and on my tits? I looked up and was shocked to see that our subjects, still in their trance had turned their chairs back to facing the window. Both were fully aroused but seemed to be focusing not on each other, but on somewhere else.

Eric must have seen the same thing about the same time. He gasped and paused inside me, "What the... I felt you grab my ass and then I realized your hands were..." His voice trailed off. "It is like they are joining us."

My tits were definitely being massaged by someone or something. It felt wonderful. Eric was still inside me and I was still excited. Maybe more so now. I wondered if it was the male subject or the female who was rubbing me. Then I felt a hand slide up my inner thigh. I moaned a little "Eric, finish with me. Fuck me hard. I want you to cum." As if on command he began to pump steadily as at least three sets of hands wandered across my body.

I closed my eyes and took it in. It felt good having my pussy filled by his dick and my clit was being rubbed by some unseen finger. The nipples on both of my breast were hard and being rolled between two forces. The rhythmic thrust and pull of Eric fucking me was exciting, but being touched by another force had me on the edge of climax in no time at all.

Suddenly I felt wave after wave of emotion roll across me. Warm, hot, I saw flashes in my minds eye as I came hard. Rocking on Eric's cock I felt the excitement continue to swell. It was as if it wasn't going to end! My pussy must have been tightening and grasping at Eric's cock as well, he thrust in and it began to throb as he came hard inside me. I swear I could feel his juices flowing out and into me. The sound of our union became juicier as I felt his cum and my own juices flowing out and down my leg. Hot, wet rivers running out and down my thighs.

Utterly exhausted I raised my head and looked up at our subjects. Both had their eyes open and were intently looking at the mirror. The male had obviously achieved orgasm, I saw him covered in his ejaculate, his cum. His smile seemed to indicate he may have played a role in our activity as well.

The woman, also awake, seemed satisfied as well. Her legs spread, I could see her vagina was puffed and red and it looked as though her opening was larger, perhaps stretched by having been used. I am sure if I had looked at my own vagina it would be a gaping hole based upon the fucking that Eric had just given it.

All eight of our eyes met. It was obvious that we knew what had just happened. But did we understand it? The answer was an obvious "no". But perhaps with more study, we would. I think we had found a way around the awkward brother/sister issue. But it would be the strangest double date in history. With that thought Eric and I set about cleaning up and considering the possibility of a long term study.

PMDlite
PMDlite
191 Followers
12