All Comments on 'Look Upon My Works, Ye Mighty...'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
FormerReaderFormerReaderover 6 years ago
That was...Different.

But I liked it. Thanks for writing it.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Because I'm me I've worked out the entire history of this universe and all the side characters and such. I can even go into the details if...anyone cares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I HAVE looked, and I liked it!

I enjoyed Devil May Care and Endurance Predator, but this is even better. I would love to see more in this vein. Thanks so much for sharing it!

Beer-Maker

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 6 years agoAuthor
More Thanks!

...also, um, I goofed on my math.

Maddie is only 45-50 kg, not 80.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Details

If by going into details, you mean, write more awesome stories chronicling the adventures of Xander and Maddie. Then by all means, go right ahead!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow smoking hot :)

One of the best short stories i have read :)

Hoping for a followup xd

AZPTRAZPTRover 6 years ago
Cool universe

Please write more stories about their adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
At last,

A fun and lighthearted teenage superhero sex romp. Wonderful job, keep going.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 6 years agoAuthor
*blush!*

Thanks for all the comments, everyone, seriously. If you like this story, check out my other stories both here and on Amazon.

I'm going to finish off Idle Hands (the sequel to Devil May Care), then see about finding more stories set in this universe, don't you worry!

Though, I mean, I'm someone with a chronic overabundance of ideas. Cause I also want to write my Indiana Jones but with Furries Story too. For some reason I really want to write a story with a lot of Nazi punching in it.

WanderingLost42WanderingLost42over 6 years ago
More!

I'd love to read The Further Adventures of Maddie and Xander!

Great story!

Bodhi1978Bodhi1978over 6 years ago
Definitely need more!

I. LOVED. THIS. STORY! Can we get more of these two? And maybe more of this world?

chunkschunksover 6 years ago
Begs for more chapters

Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo

Usually I find this style of story too outlandish. This was perfectly done. Just wish it was a bit longer. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Develop Characters

When I read your stories I always get the sensation that I picked up a new sci-fi book and decided to start reading 3/4 of the way through. If you made your stories twice as long to spend time with the characters backstory it would help readers care about the characters. The world you have imagined is really interesting, but needs to be described in more detail.

As it stands, I hesitate to read your stories. With both the character development and world description lacking, it's confusing from the very start and I've lost interest by lit page 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No, it is too much. Let me sum up.

D'aaaawwwwwwwwwwwww.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous