All Comments on 'Looking Back'

by R_Peterson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
an exotic story that is fun with a dose of reality

totally believable. sounds like my wife and i

oldwinooldwinoabout 17 years ago
Great Start

Very well written story of a common theme. Please expand on it with more nasty adventures. You would be supprised at how many middle age, not perfect looking couples, give into some hot play infront of those floor length windows or on backlite terraces in resorts in view of other resorts.

Please had more chapters to this story. I know that once women of a certain age start showing off they can't stop and need more riskier chances to display their charms.

Keep up the real stories. much hotter than the cock cumming every six lines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
u too..ohh

i discovered this hidden side of my wife by accident. one night we were coming back from a party at a friend's place and were both buzzing a little. Feeling a little frisky i reached over to my wife and squeezed her breasts gently. Her normal reaction would have been to stare at me with disapproval and snap my hand away from where it was. But not that day. She surprised me by looking at me with that knowing smile and which encouraged me to be a bit more daring. I reached over and pulled open the tie that was holding the top part of her black lacy, translucent top together leaving a big opening in the front of her dress. I then reached in and started playing with her breasts over her bra...still no stopping or annoyance from her. I was in luck and I wanted to keep going. Luck was on my side as I found that her bra had the front clasp. I deftly moved and flicked it open before she could react and stop me from doing so, but again to my surprise, there was no adverse reaction. Gosh she was on a roll and i wanted it to keep going. This was all happening while we were driving back from the party in our car. So feeling encouraged i reached out and pulled her top completely open, letting it hang loose around her arms. gosh what a sight it was, my beautiful conservative wife's glorious 36C breasts were on display for anyone who cared to peep thru our car window. Her nipples were soo hard, like tiny pebbles. I reached up and squeezed her breasts, and even pinched her nipples, making her utter a deep moan and when I looked into her eyes, gosh, there was a deep lust, deep desire in them. Man, I felt like I was on top of the world. I don't know why but my emotions were not of any embarrassment but utter excitement. My cock was at full mast, it was soo hard, it hurt being confined in my trousers. anyway, to cut the story short, it's been a long while since then and we've tried out many such daring acts which have added new fire to our sex life...more if anyone is interested in talking about it or sharing their similar experiences. I would love to share our experiences with a good writer who can then put a nice story on literotica using our real-life experiences.

ErotonautErotonautabout 15 years ago
Gently erotic

A very nice, utterly believable tale of erotic loveplay within a caring relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Liked it, It sounded a LOT like my wife and I

You wife and our story is a LOT like ours. Together my wife and I have done nearly everything you have, with only minor alterations. Reading your story was a great blessing to remind me how we met, courted and got started. Like your wife, my wife's favorite place to get daring was when far from home, usually at a hotel, resort or other uninhabited area. In addition to your story, my wife also has an other kink I was slow to learn. Over the years our private naughty collection, whole or in part, has been seen by all of our closest friends, all of our brothers and her parents. Despite her biggest fears, her father was the first one to view our collection. She assures me it was an accident. The fact that he didn't freak out at all allayed her fears of our collection being seen. Since her father finding out about our porn collection of her was her biggest fear in the beginning, she no longer feared having our collection. My younger brother was the first she tricked into finding our personal photo / movie collection. He stole one of our earliest sex tapes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous