All Comments on 'Looking for Mr. Wells'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You got that right!

As a guy much like "Doc" I would have loved meeting a guy like you back then. The story was great and it was like you were writing out a fantasy of my own. Super work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another great tale

Lust as good as your first one. Keep pumping them out and I will too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
...

...why don't I get to have parties like this at my campus?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice one, Timmy

I liked the implied 'sub' subtext. It kinda suggests a sequel.

ShyTink61ShyTink6111 months ago

Another great story. It’s funny, I was a kid that grew up in the seventies also, and it sounds like I was a lot like you in a couple of ways. I grew up being embarrassed of my cock like you. Not because of its size so much, I’m pretty average in that regard, but because I was uncut and all the other guys in the gym showers were circumcised. Some of the guys would see my dick and point and laugh and I felt like a freak. Then when I started dating girls I was always really shy about trying to get them in bed with me because the first girl I ever got naked with was grossed out when she saw that I still had my foreskin and she actually got dressed and left. Then in school she told her friends I was uncut and started calling me “carrot dick. I eventually ran across other girls who didn’t seem to mind but I still always remained insecure about it. Now after having had a number of sexual encounters with other men over the last 15 or so years I have met a few guys that were uncut and have enjoyed finding out what it’s like to suck an uncut cock. I never realized that a mans foreskin was so soft, it’s just like a woman’s labia. I had always felt it with my hands but until I felt it with my mouth it never donned on me that it was that soft. Also like you I was never physically attracted to men. I love looking at women, their body’s are beautiful and sexy. Men aren’t, but I HAVE always been a little curious, wanting to sneak a peek in the gym showers, or when you catch a glimpse of a guys cock up the leg of his shorts when he doesn’t have underwear on or something like that. I DO think that a circumcised penis is better looking than a uncut cock is. When I turned 20 I had a encounter with a neighbor of mine and I ended up sucking his cock. That changed my outlook on sexuality and I realized then that I was bisexual.. I’m still not attracted to men physically like I am women, but now I know how enjoyable having sex with men can be as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous