All Comments on 'Loopholes Ch. 01'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
makato67makato67about 6 years ago
excellent

This story had me so worked up I couldn't make it through the whole thing, I'll have to finish it after work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW !!!

A story as well written as this and as hot a "learning experience" should be given SEVEN stars !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
JUST GREAT

Description was intense and story hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome

Everyone should read this story before trying anal. Especially the preparation and penetration parts and how to take it slow. Good read for sure.

WitchfanWitchfanabout 6 years ago
What of Mia?

If we are using the way back machine, i want to see Nick and Mia’s courtship! How they figured out their shared love of assfucking!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Way too wordy.

Edit the story, it kept saying the same thing over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
312 words for dick

The story idea is great! But way too many different words used to describe his dick, after a while it loses its punch and becomes a joke. Cut out the 15 dick descriptions per paragraph and write a story. It will we be way shorter than this one but it also won't lose its impact in an avalanche of dick descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story, Hope you're not done writing!!!

While I gave both chapters 5*, please limit phrases like "pastor's eldest daughter" to a few uses, not 8. The sex was intense, but I agree with anon 3/5/18 about all the different words you used for Nick's cock.

ZenZerkerZenZerkerabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading my story!

If you enjoy my writing, check out my Patreon page for a new story every month, early access to new content, polls to pick the next project, and all that kind of stuff.

www.patreon.com/zenzerker

ZZ

unclebeardyunclebeardyalmost 6 years ago
Too wordy

As others have said, it's too wordy: in too many places you just seem to use multiple ways of saying the same thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done

A good start. I hope all three girls become obsessed with anal, gaping and ass to mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I think it started off great but when it really started getting hot and heavy toward bottom of page two I was distracted by all of the creative ways to say asshole and penis. Sometimes stripping it back to basics especially in the hottest moments does more for the reader because they can visualize it better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It started out hot as hell then descended into absurdity.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

About 4 pages too long ! As it is - only worth a three

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I guess you were getting paid by the word, I started skipping over paragraphs looking for something new. I also love their gymnastics, how they can kiss while he is hugging her back. And how the twins can see her anal ring while he is fully embedded and wrapped around her back. Or her head sideways on the bedspread looking into her eyes. Try picturing what you describe as you read it. It's a really hot story, and concept, but you have hurt what you have by trying to overdo it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
5038 Followers
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Loopholes Series Info