All Comments on 'Loosening Up Bk. 01 Ch. 01-10'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome!

Can't wait for Book 2.

postiemanpostiemanabout 6 years ago
good story

well up to your usual quality

KenD1947KenD1947about 6 years ago
Bravo!

Another well written and engaging story, as good as Paradigm Shift, one of my most favorite stories on Literotica. Hope you have more chapters planned!!!!!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
What a great coming out story

So real, I love it and can’t wait for more. Xoxoxoxoxoxo Annette

Sunset154Sunset154about 6 years ago
Great Story

One of the best stories I have read. Hope there is more chapters! 5 stars

KingBandorKingBandorabout 6 years ago
Fantastic Work!

You hit the nail on the head with how you portrayed the lifestyle! This is the thing that so many people miss, it is not just about sex. It is about caring and sharing with people and developing a deeper love with your partner. As the Beatles said, "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."

For us to have a better and bigger heart able to receive more love, we have to be able to give more love.

Like so many stories I've read, (in the LW category) I kept waiting for the shoe to drop. I kept waiting for Alice to fuck one of the men even though she knew Dave wasn't ready. I kept waiting for her to start cheating and fucking anything with a cock. I kept waiting for Dori to push her role as Loki and instigate cheating and harmful behavior. I kept waiting for Alice to turn into a slut, a crack head, a hooker. I kept waiting for Dave to get pissed and "burn the bitch"....

And, I am so freaking happy none of that EVER happened!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love this

I love this. I wanted to try this with my 1st Marriage. Because he was the only person I had ever been with and I didn't feel like I was meeting his needs. I didn't know how to kiss, I didnt know how to do foreplay, and I felt like I couldnt get into sex with my mind body or soul. My husband wasn't faithful at all, but I wanted to try this to save our marriage. We tried a 3 some and the girl happened to be one of the people he cheated on me with, I totally felt like I was in their way, and she said she really just wanted to sleep with him. So I give up let it go because their was no trust. and I divorced him. Fast forward I am remarried and me and my current husband are talking about this. I have full trust in him and him in me. I still dont know how I'm going to feel because my previous husband left a bad taste for sex for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I very much enjoyed your story.

Just one thing kept niggling at me. Alice never does get to have full sex because of her husband's inability to countenance it, though he has no problem fucking other women. That double standard serves no real plot device in the story - it creates no tension between husband and wife - and makes me wonder if the writer is asserting his own jealousy through the character of Dave.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No to tats

Great story until we got to the Tats - No

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I’ve always been curious...

Both of this and Dominatrix life styles. If I ever get the nerve and a chance hopefully it will be like this. Very hot.

RubberuwRubberuwalmost 6 years ago
Good

Very well written and interesting story,

Loved it!

Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Like the message

As is the case with your other stories, I like the tone, understanding, and open communication among the participants.

Your stories are wonderful.

However, stop the tattoo nonsense. There is nothing sexual or endearing about tattoos.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Very moving and arousing

Now this is my idea of fun. These couples are enjoying one another without ridicule or humiliation. All parties are free to explore others sexually. They can do this because of their level of commitment and communication with one another.

The sex scenes are done well and create a high level of arousal without being too raunchy. Great first installment. I am going right into the other installments. This has my *5 rating and is among my Favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story, but significantly flawed.

In many ways your story was not only well told, but it also had progressive values

and behavior, with the participants searching to develop lives that were congruent with their desires and values. The obvious exception was the sexism and the double

standard of woman-wife not being allowed equal participation in their changing

behavior. Thankfully, you successfully addressed this glaring inequity at the end of the story, and the discussion of this issue was well presented.. However, the inequity and the traditional male stance clouded the impact of the more progressive values that you were attempting to explore.and champion.

engardeengardeabout 5 years ago
Missed opportunity

Great story, near damn perfect build-up but I can't shake the feeling of missed opportunity.

We know that Owen was Alice's first extra-marrital oral sex partner and then we suddenly skip to just mentioning of how she's given most of the guys from the group blowjobs.

It would have been so erotic and intense to tell this part of the story with Dave watching instead of just telling about it. One big glaring flaw to otherwise promising story.

It's a damn shame.

col_lovercol_loveralmost 5 years ago
Fuck Me..

I'm am only up to page 2 and already shot me load in the Fleshlight. Fuck this is going to get good. 10 Stars so far.

col_lovercol_loveralmost 5 years ago
Owen and Alice

I hope Owen gets to fuck Alice first with Dave fucking Pam right along side each other and then swapping every couple of minutes. I girls will love it.

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1over 4 years ago
What I can't understand...

Is why Dave is such an insecure baby that he's fine having sex outside his marriage but isn't comfortable with his wife doing the same. Although this will obviously change later, this is one major aspect of the story that's very unrealistic. Most swinger groups or just people "in the lifestyle" will kick out a couple if both people aren't on board for everything and if you're lucky, they'll tell you to come back when you do get to that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written

This is really well written. A cut above the rest. Engaging, believable, and very erotic.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 2 years ago

The female equivalent to Blue Balls according to Health.com is "Blue Vulva".

boraddaboraddaover 2 years ago

Awesome, what a great read, my wife also loved this story. did wonders for our sex play

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I look at the high scores and don't get it. Yes it was grammatically well written but just too repetitive for my taste. I've found stories with lower scores that had an interest plot and to be more erotic. Wouldn't give more than a four.

MikroiceMikroice4 months ago

The only "normal" thing was that Alice was willing to wait for her husband to be mentally ready.

This was a good built up from the beginning, since he also took her feeling into account.

It went south when she went to the club and behaved like a slut. That´s not loosing up. That´s also not swinging.

I would consider that cheating.

The the tattoo stuff without even taking to your marriage partner. Again she went for more than just getting the tatto.

Thats just thrashy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES