Loosening Up Bk. 01 Ch. 01-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more kisses, Kat whispered, "Dave, I want you to make love to me."

"Really," he squeaked. "Are you sure?"

"Very," Kat said firmly. "I want you to be the first man I've had sex with outside my marriage with Sean. We talked about this, and I chose you for a number of reasons I'll tell you, but they're all good ones and you'll like our thinking. Among them are that you respect us and we feel genuine affection from you. Alice, too."

"If we're going to do this, you have to help me. Take hold of me and guide me inside you. I want to be sure you are taking part of the initiative."

As Dave moved to kneel in front of her, Kat took his cock and guided the purple cockhead to her slit. Holding onto his steely shaft, she ran the head up and down gathering her moisture on the end of his shaft, and then allowed the head to catch at her opening to her velvet wonderland. She pushed her hips upward, and he sank into her quim in one long, slow stroke.

"Oh, God. Kat, you're precious. I love you."

"And I love you. This is so right, and so perfect. You're the man I need for this and for all time."

Kat snuggled back into Dave's arms and they watched the others but kept their coupling alive with stimulation and writhing. Dave periodically focused on Alice. She had a couple of more orgasms at Ty's behest, one on his fingers and one on his rather active tongue.

Next to them on another chaise, Dori had Dev hunched over her with his engorged cock sawing into her body. She kept urging him on, and imploring him to go deeper, harder, and faster. She seemed to also pop off orgasms every couple of minutes.

Further on, Wendy and Sean were also fucking up a storm on another chaise. Sean had adopted the go fast for a minute or two, and then slow for a longer time. He was milking out the time, and also doing a great job of romancing Wendy who had her legs wrapped around his body.

Dave asked Kat, "What do you think when you see Sean doing that with Wendy?"

Kat said, "I am turned on, aroused, hornier than I was before seeing them, and glad we are changing the nature of our relationship to include others. It's not that I was bored with Sean; I wasn't. I love him dearly. But we had fallen into a rut, and sex was becoming less and less frequent. Now, we fuck at least every day; sometimes three or four times a day, especially on the weekends. Today, I made him save up for tonight. I thought maybe he'd be with Alice and you'd be with me."

"Well, you got that half right."

"Alice is now the last of our group to remain monogamous. What's her thinking?"

"It's partly me. I've been trying to get use to the idea that she'd make love with someone else."

Kat said, "When you think about it, that boat has pretty much sailed. She's done everything but penetration, and that's just tonight with Ty. She's gotten fingered by each of the other men here and the guy that did her tattoos; she's had multiple orgasms from each of them; she's given most of them blowjobs; and she's had her sweet little pussy eaten by each one of them.

"Moreover, you've watched most of that happen or gotten a video or photo. If you're waiting for some kind of signal in the skies, I think you're missing an opportunity. You've fucked everyone but Dori, and I can guess why you're postponing that for a special occasion. Alice saw all of that, too.

"I bet if you waved a green flag and yelled 'Go,' Alice would have somebody's cock in her so fast your head would spin."

Dave thought about Kat's comments about his wife. A twinge of guilt swept over him, not so much about the sex he'd had with Kat, Wendy, and Pam, but about holding Alice back from enjoying herself with the other men, and maybe with Owen her new friend from the Club Infinity and the tattoo parlor.

Did Alice want to fuck these other men? Make love with them? Was her concession to waiting for Dave to give her an approval, something she regretted that was going to hurt their relationship in the long run, especially since he'd had sex with others and hadn't let her have that privilege?

He recalled his earlier feeling about the matter. He was worried that their marital relationship would change in some adverse way. He was worried about losing the love of his life. Was that still the case? Was he losing her because he wasn't treating her as an equal?

After every one of their almost weekly Saturday night parties, especially since some kind of sex started, Alice had jumped his bones and sworn her love for him over and over. She was very reassuring.

He felt certain she'd never run away with Sean, Dev, or Ty, as nice as the lovemaking with them might ever be. Owen he didn't know, but the way Alice talked about him he seemed to be more of a dalliance as well, and one that happened by pure coincidence.

Dave tested whether he was worried that their sex life would change for the worse. He chuckled aloud; for the past two months Alice and he'd had sex every day, often two or three times a day except when their jobs got in the way. Moreover, Alice was always ready to experiment with a new toy, or position, or throwing some dirty talk around. He loved the variations they'd come up with, and he knew there were many more things to do and try, and he looked forward to every one of them with her. He felt she did, too.

Another thing that had worried him had been becoming a cuckold. If he facilitated his wife's infidelity, that's what he'd be. Would he be humiliated or shunned? None of the other men in their group worried about that, and he'd already fucked two of their wives.

Ty was swinger, and over time had watched a couple of dozen other men fuck Dori. Not one had put him down or made him feel inferior. Even if they tried, Ty would rise above the slight. When Dave had used that word one time, Ty had commented it didn't fit any of the men currently in their swing group.

Dave also realized he was still chafing about how he'd been raised and the explicit and implicit messages he'd gotten about sex and monogamy. He'd put those teachings aside when he slept with three new women, but seemed to still be measuring Alice by them. Of course, that conflicted with his views that men and women should be treated equally, and judged and rewarded on the same basis.

Dave snapped back to the situation in front of him. Kat squirmed around in his arms and they kissed. She said, "You were deep in thought. Did you reach any conclusion?"

"Yeah," Dave sighed. "I pride myself on being a risk taker, and it's time I did just that and gave Alice that green flag. I want to talk to her, but next week, I think you'll see another convert to whatever we're going to call this lifestyle."

Kat kissed him again. "I'm sure you won't be disappointed in the way things turn out. Sean and I took a risk; so did Wendy and Dev. Ty and Dori did that years ago when they started swinging.

"I meant what I said earlier. I love you. I also love Sean. He's my primary lover. You and I do have something very special, however, and don't you forget that. I will always be here for you. I know Wendy feels the same way about you. We talked."

"Thank you," Dave whispered.

The pair rose and walked into Kat and Sean's pool to rinse off the residues from their lovemaking. Alice was there when Dave came up the stairs.

"Hi husband," Alice smiled.

"Hi wife," Dave teased back. He leaned in and kissed her. The kiss quickly got passionate between them.

"I have needs," Alice whispered. "Can we head home."

The pair bid everyone goodnight, collected a few cooking things from the kitchen that they'd brought, and walked home carrying their clothes. Alice led Dave straight to their bedroom. In milliseconds, he was embedded deep in her body as they re-pledged their love to one another.

* * * * *
Dave had two discussion topics Tuesday night after dinner; both were potentially controversial.

As the sat at the kitchen table, Dave started. "I have two things to share and both are open for discussion and comment."

Alice teased, "Yes, I'll have sex with you tonight, and again tomorrow morning -- end of discussion."

Dave laughed, "Those weren't the two things, but I will hold you to that." He moved around to face her better. "First, Pam is coming back on her consulting contract to work Thursday, Friday, and Monday. I was thinking of asking her to stay over the weekend. What do you think?"

Alice broke into a wide grin. Her voice brimmed with enthusiasm, "I love the idea. Ask her. Tell her she's welcome and everything. I bet she'd be a hit at our Saturday party. You have to tell her about them, and feel her out as to whether she'd go and participate."

"I will. We can talk more about that possibility with her once she's here. There was a not so subtle hint that she wanted to have sex with me AND you. She hoped for a return engagement as she put it."

Alice smiled, "I'm assuming all that. I know you liked making love with her, and I did too. We'll have fun."

Dave grinning, "That brings me to the second major topic I wanted to bring up. I'm ready for you to have sex with the other men."

Alice was quiet for a minute. "THE other men, meaning Dev, Ty, and Sean, or just other men at my discretion?"

"You're right; other men, as you choose and decide. It's your body and you control it."

"So, I could fuck Owen as well, if I was of a mind to do that?"

"Yes, but you're putting the decision in my lap to say it like that. I am saying that we are equals in this marriage. You have given me total freedom to have other sexual partners. We haven't talked about limits in terms of who, what, why, when, where, or how," he chuckled. "That said, I would like to meet Owen."

"Maybe I'll invite him over while Pam is here."

"Now that's an intriguing idea. It'll be more sexually balanced that way. I wonder whether they'd hit it off."

Alice said, "What you just said was kind of monumental, you know? Based on what you said, we would be very independent of each other. We could both be off screwing other people, and making light of it."

"I don't want to be the one holding you back, and I will never make light of it."

Alice said, "I want you to hold me back ... somewhat. I'm worried about my own promiscuity. In the past couple of weeks I could easily have fucked four new men and you. I'm trying to adjust as to whether I think that's over the top or not, even with what I've done with them so far."

"Why not?" Dave grinned. "You already love three of them in our Saturday night group. Their wives love you, too. That strikes me as a win-win in every case. Owen I don't know about, but I got the impression from you that he made a strong impact on your heart that you'd like to follow-through on."

Alice said, "I'm back to worrying about what my boundaries are. You're suddenly telling me I don't have any, and that's scary."

"That would mean I don't have any either, but I do. You're the most important one."

"ME?"

"Yes. You're the most sacred thing in my life. I don't want to do anything to lose you. I want to give you the moon on a silver platter. I love you more than anything else in the world by a zillion times. I have a spiritual connection with you I never want to break. Those things act together to give me a circumscribing boundary, and it's all about you.

"I wanted to say 'Yes' from the very beginning, but I was honest, and I always will be with you. It took me all this time to get used to the idea of you having sex with other men. I guess that's because I equate sex with love and fidelity, and I've been treating them all equally.

"But, I've had a bit of a catharsis what with my having sex with Pam, Wendy, and Kat. I did fall in love with them to some extent, more than I already cared for them. What's different is that I can see that I haven't fallen out of love with you, in fact, quite the opposite. Further, I don't think it was the sex that governed how I think about them; we cemented our friendships further and gave of ourselves to each other. You and I keep doing that on a higher plane, and we do it each day and every time we interact.

"The other thing that I've realized dealt with our old model about fidelity. We will remain true to each other, but we've each changed and so we are being true between the new you and the new me. We remain faithful to the new relationship we've created. Ty and Dori are that way, even though they became swingers. They remain in love, and they're faithful to the new set of vows they created between them."

Alice threw herself into Dave's arms. "Oh, God. I love you more every day. Come with me, right now. We're going to make love and confirm what we already know about our love for each other."

Moments later, they again joined their bodies together but the connections were deep and on so many levels.

As they lay in their afterglow, Alice said, "Thank you for giving me the freedom to choose. I could have always asked if I'd wanted that, and I know you would have yielded. I've never felt you holding me back. Now I know we have that same boundary. Everything from here on out is learning more about ourselvesand others. You also gave me the vocabulary to appreciate how I feel about the other men and women -- love for them, and yet maintain my relationship with you."

Dave said, "One of the gurus I listen to on the radio occasionally talked about 'active spirituality.' His thesis is that lots of people argue about all sorts of theoretical things about spirituality and even whether there is a non-physical side to life or a god. He said that in his book, 'Spirituality came down to the connections you make and how you deal with other people.'

"We are dealing with many other people right now, and we have opportunities to forge deep spiritual connections with them, and those will reinforce and help us learn about our own spirituality. The sex is part of that, but more importantly it's how we cherish those relationships and the care and love we give those other people."

Alice chuckled, "Then we're getting really spiritual. Those orgasms I get are heavenly. That sybian machine is the devil incarnate. I love our whole group, but loving you and feeling loved by you are truly divine experiences. You are my angel."