All Comments on 'Loosening Up Bk. 01 Ch. 11-15'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sunset154Sunset154almost 6 years ago
Keep it coming!

Could not stop reading. Hope you have lots more chapters. Great story and sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
beulahthebrit

Really good, their experiences are progressing nicely, I do hope that there are very many more episodes to come, Oh sorry, I should have said cum.

Soreide1968Soreide1968almost 6 years ago
Continue

Need more chapters. The foursome just stopped, need to expand on it.

Soreide1968Soreide1968almost 6 years ago
Great continuation

Could use this as a blueprint for how to get creative. Kep them coing and cuming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like the loosening and how it progresses, I think that all relationships could use some "loosening to better develop their own! Great Job Steve

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I just don't know? To me this the novel Stepford GenZers. Really this would be an HR's possible worst nightmare. Dave and his wife were living a good life w/o any doubt they would be together forever.

I believe there should have been more cause and effect when Dave became Smiling Dave, due to the fact he suddenly became a take charge kind of guy at work and home; he is the only one of the group without penis envy.

As for Devi, the exswinger and shot caller. She has a super ego, for she thinks she can do no wrong. Just walks into peoples homes etc. All the the people in the story are ridicolous, they profess their love at every blow jub as if they all felt inferior. Then they question each other with interpersonal speach more the Naruto. The real world is not like this. Also at a pot luck pty as soon as the chick lost her top, it would be on... they were all just to shy and didnt know how to start a 3 way or more. This group would have talked about doing it for years. As for the Tattoo man, do you suppose he saw Devi now confirming her dead end job by getting a trampstamp and not being professional any more? Just because he has money, did he have any experience in the business venture of his; or could it fail and take the town with it? Really his living standard want a clue, or was it petite corporal syndrome? Last but not least wouldnt Devi 's husband be gay or bi? I ask because out of 5 women, who mates seemed to not care about anybody elses fluids none wanted a MMF, and no guy questioned a MFM, with thoughts of FMM? Oh and none of the 5 women thought to try the 8.5 up their ass?

One question to leave you with, in a brave new world, grade each person... shouldnt be hard each began at at a two hr holiday re: the pot luck with friends. Other than that it was just a fine fiction.

MikroiceMikroice4 months ago

Most of it is fine other than the stupid challenge stuff. Flash your boss ? Are you out of your mind ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES