Loosening Up Bk. 02 Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you barely know me."

"I know enough about you to know that I want you. I can't think of a nicer way to start to know someone either. I know something else already, and that is that I want to get to know you a lot better in every possible way. I'm already manifesting romantic feelings about you. I choose you. Please also choose me."

"What if you're wrong? What if I'm an ogre, out for all the young pussy I can get, especially virgin cunts I can penetrate for the first time and ruin for all of time? What if I'm into sadistic activities and I reach under the bed and get my cane out to beat you? What if I don't give a rat's ass about you; I just take you and use you as my cum bucket?"

"I'm not wrong, and you're none of those things. I asked your wives about you."

"You what? My wives?"

Rachel answered in a nonchalant tone as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened, "Alice, Julie, Pam, and Heather. They said you'd be perfect as my initiation into adulthood on the sexual side of things. Alice especially said you'd be especially gentle, but that you would then show me something that I'd never forget." Her face spread into the widest grin I'd ever seen on a teenager, "I can hardly wait."

Dave rolled his eyes. His wife – wives! – were pimping him out to young virgins. "But you just met them less than an hour ago?"

"I did, but I came to this party with the expectation that someone here would be the right person to be my first lover. After I met them, I asked them who the best person in your Circle was to do that. They each told me about you."

"Oh."

"Can we kiss now?" Rachel asked tentatively. She hitched closer to Dave on the bed.

He bent down slowly, taking her pretty face between his two hands. Both closed their eyes as their lips met. An ocean of emotion swelled between the two. The kiss was so tender and communicated such caring. As they parted, Dave ran his tongue around Rachel's lips several times. Both were panting.

"Wow." Rachel's eyes blinked open. "I really liked that. A lot. That was my first real kiss. I've been kissed before, but ... you're a man. Those other kisses were from boys. They were nice, but your kiss was ... spectacular. Truly epic. I'm never going to forget tonight and you as long as I live."

Dave said in a soft voice, "Nor will I ever forget you. I expect you know that you're beautiful." He sat beside her on the bed and pulled her into his arms. More kisses transpired that brought their tongues into play, and then their hands doing illicit things to one another.

At one point when they were apart, Dave asked, "What happened on second base – or short stop?"

Rachel chuckled, "I guess you'd say heavy petting. I got my tits sucked on, but we were still mostly dressed. My bra was pulled up. We each touched each other through our clothes, but we stopped there. We did expose our genitals. Third base would be like oral sex on each other, and a home run is intercourse."

Dave nodded, "And you're sure – really sure – that you want to hit a home run tonight? I mean we can stop right now, halfway to second base?"

Rachel reached beside her with each hand and pulled her blouse from her shorts. I one smooth move, she pulled the thin garment off her body and revealed her entire upper body. She was nude from the waist up, and given the brevity of her shorts, there wasn't much left to reveal.

Rachel said, "You're the first man to ever see this much of me since I was about ten."

Dave leaned in and kissed her, "I'm honored. Thank you for your trust and faith in me. I hope I don't disappoint. I'm still not sure we're on the same page. I don't want you to get hurt or have regrets tomorrow or some day afterwards."

Rachel pulled Dave's right hand to her breast. "You are not to worry. The only regret I'll have tomorrow is if you don't make love to me. I want this. I am not going to get hurt. You are going to amaze me. You are going to fill me with your semen, and, by the way, I am on the patch. And I will never have regrets about this. I will only have the happiest of memories about tonight with you."

Dave intentionally fumbled around trying to loosen Rachel's belt on her abbreviated shorts. She finally stood in an abrupt way and stripped off her shorts, and then shed the thong she'd been barely wearing. The t-shirt she'd worn flew off, too. When she was through she did a pirouette in front of him on tiptoe.

"God, Rachel, you are so hot you make the sun look like the North Pole. You are a sin just by being there in front of me. You are making me lust after you."

Rachel cupped Dave's face in a kiss as she bent over in front of him. "Good. Exactly the reaction I was praying for." She moved to fumble with his belt, only she had intention and drive, so it didn't take much for her to pull them apart, and then insist that he hitch himself up so she could dispose of them. He was soon nude as well."

"I'm going to give you a blowjob now," Rachel announced with authority. "My first. You may comment and instruct, please. I have no idea what I'm doing except for having seen it in porn flicks and once when Mom did Dad, and I was peeking."

Rachel sucked in Dave's tumescent cock into her mouth, at this stage capturing every inch. The move created a flow of vitality to the weapon, and soon it filled, hardened, and unfolded to its full magnificence." She groaned in pleasure at what she was doing, and stroked his shaft with both hands.

After a couple of minutes, Rachel pulled away, "Holy shit. You're huge. I mean ... HUGE. Alice didn't comment about that, only that you were the most satisfying man she'd ever fucked."

"I'm glad my wife likes my anatomy and enjoys sex with me."

"I just had that in my mouth. I can't ... geeze ... can girls really takeallof that?"

"Try. Just learn to control the gag reflex. If you can't it won't upset me in the least."

The teen lunged on his cock, filling her mouth and then her throat with his tube steak. She did gag, but obviously pushed her body time and again, until she could push her nose again his pubes.

Dave said, "You don'tneedlessons. You shouldgive lessons ... and if you keep that up, your hope to have me deflower you tonight will diminish slightly."

Rachel pulled off of the gigantic hardness in her hands. "Can't have that now. I want you in a more important place. I want to feel you ejaculating inside me, so you have to tell me just before you cum."

"Oh, you'll know. I think you want to be on top of me. You'll have more control and be able to adjust to maximize your pleasure."

"But I want to maximize your pleasure, too. This is about both of us, not just about me."

"No, tonight it's about you. Another night it can be about those with you."

"Alice said she'd been with all of the other men in the room except for my Dad. You let her do that?"

"I don't 'let' her do anything. She's not my possession that I own and control – nor are you. She is her own person. I feel aroused and good when she's with one or two of the other men. I know they love her. She is my supreme love, in any case."

"She's gorgeous. So's Wendy."

"They were both blessed with good looks, but you know that there's more to a person than their looks."

Rachel chuckled, "But they start off with a slight advantage."

"Come over me. Straddle my hips."

"How am I ever going to take all of you inside me?"

"Just take as much as you want. If you feel too much pain, something's wrong. Stop."

Dave lay back on the bed, pulled Rachel over him, and they made out for a couple of minutes. The more they kissed, the hotter and more worked up they each got. Gradually, she pulled her legs up until she was straddled above his hips. She held his granite cock in her hands, fondling her lover, and gaining courage for what she planned to do.

She rose up as high as she could, and rubbed the pinkish-purple hued head of Dave's manhood against her wet slit. She was almost dripping in anticipation. Dave reached down and helped her position his rigid shaft at the opening to her vagina. The head caught and held in the opening, the glans slipping inside her slightly.

Rachel's eyes grew to the size of saucers. She froze in that position for a moment, with his cock right at the doorstep to her entry. Dave said nothing. This was her moment and her decision.

Two seconds later, Rachel slithered her wet vagina down his cock, making miniscule up and large down motions as she moved to facilitate the penetration of her body. A loud female moan of satisfaction and male accomplishment echoed around the room.

After bottoming out with near complete penetration of his giant shaft inside her, Rachel made tentative moves up and down as though she were testing the water. Everything she did felt so fabulous. She rose and let her body extract the shaft until only the head again resided inside her, and then she writhed her body down again on the man she'd chosen for this honorific task.

The oscillations then started as Rachel discovered that motion enhanced the experience of penetration.

"How long can you go?" Rachel asked.

"As long as you want," Dave replied. He grinned at her, "I have pretty good control on some days."

"Really!? The girls at school who've had sex say the boys don't last a minute."

"Boys. Pfffft. As men get older many learn to control their response and attune it to their partner."

"What's the longest fuck you've ever had?"

"A couple of hours. If we did that, I think you'd be very sore tomorrow."

"I choose nineteen minutes, for no particular reason. Maybe we could do it again later."

The couple moved about and made love in several different positions after that. Dave carefully took on the role of mentor and instructor to the teen, showing her some traditional sex positions. Rachel declared she liked the cowgirl and missionary the best because he could feel her breasts and they could kiss one another.

At exactly nineteen minutes after they started, Dave brought Rachel to a shuddering climax as he jettisoned his own pleasure inside her. They kissed and stroked each other as they came down from their highs.

Rachel was ecstatic. "That was positively the best nineteen minutes of my life. I didn't feel any pain either. And kissing you during and after was like nothing I'd ever experienced. And the orgasm was a billion times better than when I bring myself off. You are such a great lover. Thank you."

"I thank you, Rachel. You gave your gift to me and I want you to know that I appreciate the treasure. I do not think lightly of what we did."

Rachel grinned as she felt his fullness start to slide from her sodden pussy. "I want you to have me again and again. I also want to do it all again as soon as you can."

Dave cuddled her warm naked body to his and kissed her repeatedly. "Me, too. Me, too." He cuddled her naked body to his for a few minutes.

Dave extracted and then started to toy with Rachel's breasts and pussy, using mouth 'upstairs' and fingers 'downstairs.' He tested the resilience of her vagina to penetration by something relatively large. She was very flexible, and he chalked that up to her athletic prowess.

"Rachel, I'm going to do something to you, and if this is the least unpleasant, I want you to tell me and I'll stop. Most of the other women here have experienced this and really like it. It's very arousing and stimulating."

Rachel had such trust in Dave that she gave her body completely over to her first lover. She spread her legs for him as he started to focus on her opening and his fingers. She said, "Everything you do down there feels so good. I hope you play with me all night long."

He added a third, and then a fourth finger, and then tucked his thumb into his palm and stretched out his hand. He gradually slipped ithe hand nside the teen, aided by the lubrication he'd left inside her only moments earlier.

"Oh, my God. You have your whole hand inside me," Rachel gasped as she looked down at her nether region and saw her body wrapped around his wrist. "I feel so full. The is so sexy and yes, arousing."

"OH!" Rachel's voice peaked loudly as the focus shifted to her G-spot on the inside as Dave's other hand and mouth toyed with her clit on the outside. The resulting orgasm arrived a few minutes later, and probably rated a seven or eight on the Richter scale. The teen was gasping and panting for air as she floated down from the orgasmic high.

"Oh, Dave. Fan-fucking-tastic. You really are much better than your wives led me to believe. This all feels so erotic."

"Just relax, Rachel. I have more to do. Just go with the flow. Allow yourself to feel a new experience and to feel from a place in your body you've never realized was there."

Dave's fingers extended and he found her A-spot near her cervix in only a few seconds. Rachel jerked in arousal and her eyes nearly popped out of her head at his discovery. As he stroked, Rachel moaned in pleasure and her body slowly writhed around his wrist, but not in a way that would dislodge or disturb what he was doing to her. She was careful about that. She wanted him inside her as he was, and doing what he was doing.

Rachel felt as though she were in a slowly moving whirlwind of pleasure that was speeding up, rotating faster, cresting and pulling her right along with it. The whirlwind turned into a tornado of pleasure, absorbing every corner of her body and filling her mind with such pleasure that she couldn't imagine anything more. She moved to push into his hand to intensify the hyper-erotic feeling he was wreaking on her nubile body. Her back arched, and just when she was nearly a rainbow arch, the explosion inside her body and inside her mind detonated.

For Rachel the experience was like a thousand fourth of July fireworks displays going off all at once both inside and all around her body. She'd seen a news clip of a hydrogen bomb explosion, and that was child's play compared to this. The pleasure rose and rose, making the G-spot orgasm she'd just had pale by comparison, and the normal orgasm she'd had when Dave made love to her seem so distant. Her body became a nuclear eruption of pleasure. Ripples of time and space raced from her toes to her head. The pleasure rose further and further, and then darkness overtook her as she passed out. Deep inside she knew she was safe and more pleasure bolted through her. A billion orgasms rained down on her all at once.

When Rachel awoke a couple of minutes later, Dave was cradling her naked body against his and kissing her face. Grace – her mother – was in the room talking softly to Dave. She was naked, too; and didn't seem to be upset that she'd been unconscious. Off to the side, Rachel also saw Alice, who smiled at the teen and then leaned down and kissed her.

Alice said, "Welcome back to the land of mere mortals. Did you have a good trip?"

Rachel sobbed to her mother. "It was ... awesome ... the absolute best. I can't believe my body felt that much pleasure and love and joy and happiness. I'm all emotional about it." She felt Dave kiss her. She looked at him and said, "I love you."

Her mother said, "I happened to peek in to see what was happening. I was playing voyeur. I saw what Dave was doing to you. Alice was with me, and assured me you were all right. We all love you, Baby."

"Oh, Mom. This was so much better than all right." More tears of joy came to Rachel's eyes. "Words are inadequate descriptions for what I felt. I'm in love with Dave, for sure. I hope he feels a little affection for me." She turned to her lover.

Dave smiled, "He does. You are worthy. Rachel, I love you." He kissed her lips.

Grace smiled at him, "No wonder you have all these women living with you ... and in love with you."

Alice allowed, "He does NOT do that to us every night – not even every week. God, if he did we'd become nothing but piles of sexually-pulsing orgasmic mush awaiting his attention again. It is wonderful and beyond words, but it takes a lot out of you. The memories and feelings of what he does lasts for a long time. When he does it to me, I can feel orgasmic for two days afterwards."

Rachel nodded. "I feel so warm and loved. I kind of want to curl up and savor it." Her body jerked slightly. "I also want to make love to him again ... and again and again." She giggled.

Alice said, "Oh, yes. You'll have little after shocks for hours that are worth savoring. They'll slow and stop by then – unfortunately. As I said, I enjoy them for up to two days after. They could be potentially embarrassing if one of the after shocks happens while you're in a store or in public somewhere." She grinned, "I know from personal experience."

Alice said, "Dave, if you're not planning on plundering Little Miss Muffet again anytime soon, perhaps you and Grace could become better acquainted."

Grace and David smiled at each other, cementing the offer just made by his wife.

Alice explained that she would stay and talk with Rachel while the other two went off to find more private surroundings.

Much later, after a replay of the events with Rachel, Dave and Grace cuddled on the large bed in the guest bedroom.

Grace said, "I understand why my daughter said she loved you. I do, too. I feel so sinful, making love to the same man she did. It seems ... kinky."

Dave kissed the pretty older woman, "I love kinky. Besides, it's a relative term. There are no absolute boundaries that define kinky. What's kinky to one person is normal or even blah to another. I have sisters Julie and Alice in my bed every night, and they even interact sexually with each other. Is that kinky? To some maybe, but to others its no big deal – erotic perhaps, but nothing worth getting upset about. Others may come unglued about the incest. It's all relative to your frame of reference and boundaries."

Grace took David's hand and replaced it on her breasts. "I guess if we're going to hang out with all of you I have to get used to doing what we just did in public, won't I?"

Dave shrugged. "That's really up to you. The way we got into our group sex scene came up that avenue of being together, right to where we were making love in front of our friends and then even doing what you may consider kinky things together. What we did seemed evolutionary and not a sudden revelation. No one ever stood up and declared that we were all going to have sex in public. We just seemed to enjoy it that way.

"I think one of the reasons we started that way was so that spouses could see that nothing too strange, nefarious, or overly romantic was happening with their partner. I know I was that way with Alice. I had sex with others first by almost a month. I had to get used to the idea of her being with another man – other men. When I did, I was glad I got to watch her with Dev. All my worries vanished in a millisecond."

"No one seems shy or immodest."

Another shrug. "I used to be. Alice, too. I think we revert back to our old ways of thinking once in a while. Tomorrow, I might have sudden pang of judgment that I have sinned and am damned forever to hell's inferno for what we did tonight. It'll pass."

"You were religious?"

"VERY! We both were. As we loosened up, we also realized that there was a whole world out there on the other side of the boundaries the church and legislators have established. There's too much of both in our private lives, we've come to believe. As we found those weaknesses, we found others that fractured our relationship with the church – any formal religion: the Jesus Myth and other things. The belief that the Bible is the one true book of God – a God, who, by the way, has a big white beard, sits up in the clouds wearing a big white robe with the gold letter 'G' embroidered on the pocket. What about all the other books, other philosophies, and so on. I'm finding other ways to think about spirituality that transcend any of the major religious sects and that are all-inclusive."