Loosening Up Bk. 02 Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The road to the project off of the main road was partially completed along with the circular road surrounding the project named Circle Road. Some landscaping on the outer edges of the project was already in place along with some streetlights.

Heather asked, "How come there are so many workers? I've never seen so many on one building site."

Ty said, "Jack arranged for separate crews for each house and a crew dedicated to finishing off the common space in the center of the circle. He's working with each one to be sure everything meshes together. Owen put up a prize for the first crew to finish the home unit or core completely – move in ready; something like five percent of what they would normally get for the job, so it's not small change."

"Which do you think will be finished first?"

Ty laughed, "Hard to say, but I have a feeling it'll be the crew working on the common areas in the circle – kitchen, media rooms, living area, play room, and so on. They're also responsible for the pools, but those can go from a hole to a finished pool in less than a week. I think they have a slight advantage."

Pam, ever the consultant and a bit of a workaholic, asked, "Will we have Internet available beside the pool?"

Ty responded, "We will have gigabyte service everywhere on the property – fastest there is in the state. We got a special deal on it, too. There are hubs in each house, the core, and a master hub on the access road."

* * * * *

Saturday evening the pool party was at Dev and Wendy's at the end of their street's cul de sac. The dress code while the sun was up was bathing suits and bikinis, mostly because four-year-old Matthew was in attendance, wearing himself out in their pool as Dave and Heather taught him to swim. He wasn't the best at the task, so needed constant adult supervision as well as a float belt and puffed up 'floaties' on his arms. Heather would drive him over to her mother's home after feeding him on the early side. He loved the water, especially jumping into the pool. Sean had taught him how to cannonball, much to his delight.

After Heather left with Matthew, the tops of the bikinis disappeared instantly. As usual, upon returning she went to Dave for a hug and kiss to confirm their relationship. Dave helped her remove the bra to her bikini. The adult dinner went on the grill, and the meal was ready when she returned.

Grace sat opposite Dave, Heather, Ty, and Kat at one of the picnic tables. She asked, "How will life be different when we all move into our new homes?"

Dave laughed, "Well, for one thing, you and Jack are going to be my next door neighbors. I think I've met our current neighbors about six times in the five years we've lived here."

Grace teased, "And you've only known me a couple of months and already know all my erogenous zones and how to make me squirt like a fire truck."

"No comment. Beside that welcome change, I think that for a while we'll have more extramarital sex and sleepovers – more sexual things going on midweek instead of waiting for the weekends. I think the weekends we'll still have our group sex sessions, but I'm guessing sexual things will be more private during the week."

"Explain," Grace asked.

Dave said, "Remember this is speculation. One of the things that has kept us close to home during the week has been the need to be near our toiletry, makeup kits, and wardrobes in the mornings before we go off to work. Once we're living in our Circle Cohousing Project, it'll only be a one-minute walk from the furthest home to your home. Since that becomes a non-issue and how you're dressed or if you are dressed isn't an issue, people will swap or stay over with friends more frequently and then walk home in the morning.

Kat teased, "So, you'll have to do the walk of shame first thing in the mornings."

Dave responded with a laugh, "It won't be a walk of shame. You'll be passing all your neighbors doing the same thing. There's no shame in that. On my second point, I think we'll be learning each other's midweek sleep habits – bedtimes, routines, and such. So, we won't have the long group sex sessions like we do on Saturday and sometimes Friday nights. Instead, it'll just be a couple or threesome whose schedules jive that'll make love and then doze off together.

"As for the group sessions, yes, I see those continuing. Grace and Jack, I don't know your view on this, but I think I'm being accurate about the others; we all have both exhibitionist and voyeuristic tendencies that we get to play out when we're together. I like being watched, and I love watching others, especially Alice. As you know, she and I were ultra-conservative until almost two years ago when Dori started to work on bringing us into the twenty-first century and loosening us up."

Grace laughed, "Oh, Jack and I are rediscovering that side of us. We told you about having friends years ago that we interacted with; well, most of those interactions were in that same spirit of see and be seen. As I age and sag, I'm not sure how attractive I am to be seen any more."

"Oh, you are just fine, Grace," Dave assured her. "You still turn heads and you certainly turn me on."

Alice heard the comment from the other table. She said to all of us in a loud voice, "Not to insult you Grace, but Darth Vader turned him on, too." There was riotous laughter and Grace put on a pretend pout.

Alice then allowed, "And Grace, you turn me on, as well; and Darth does nothing for me like you do. I hope that later we can find some time together."

Pam said, "We were listening, and we agree. I wanted to ask what would happen about our outdoor activities?"

Ty gestured for Dave to respond. He said, "I think we'll have a lot more opportunities unless and until we have children in our midst. Our homes and the privacy fences will screen our pool, patio, and the large windows of the common rooms from public eyes. We'll be able to do anything we want out there and I suspect we will. We've liked being in each other's backyards, especially when, in some cases, neighbors were away."

Pam shifted around, "Do you think we'll be more spontaneous about having sex with someone? For instance, if I'm outside catching some rays, might I get solicited for sex by one of the handsome men here?" She looked around with flirty eyes.

Dave shrugged, "I guess we'll need to talk about signals and boundaries to really answer that. I'm sure you'd feel irritated or even angry if you just wanted a quiet time and a steady-stream of horny males decided you were prime meat. On the other extreme, maybe you're outside hoping for some interaction, maybe even to attract a couple of guys for some super-erotic diversions for an hour or two. If they ignore you, you'd end up mad or disappointed. What do you think?"

Wendy joined in, pulling a chair closer to the main table. "What if we each wore colored bracelets like those sport bracelets? Red means 'I'm off the market and want to be left alone,' yellow means, 'I'm open for conversation, but not sex,' and green means, 'Come and fuck my brains out.'"

After the laughter subsided, several heads nodded. Dave said, "That's not a bad idea. Maybe we could do it with other color related articles, too: a towel – red, yellow, or green; the bathing suit color; hat color; or more. Maybe we have one side of the pool for those that want to play, and the other side for the sun worshippers that don't want to be disturbed; or there are certain times for one group versus the other." He turned to Ty, "Let's explore this in more detail at our next board meeting."

Ty nodded and agreed.