Loosening Up Bk. 02 Ch. 10-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelby said, "We only talked. We didn't do anything sexual."

I gestured to the others in the great room in the cohousing core. "Most of these people were here while we talked. They will gladly verify that Shelby and I never left the stools at the kitchen counter and that all we did was talk."

Aaron's shoulders dropped about four inches in relief. "Really. God, I'm such an ass."

"Why? Because you love your wife and are afraid of loss? Don't be. I've been there many times and have the t-shirt; Alice even has the tattoos. What you should be thinking about is your reaction to what you thought would be something easy to digest and experience. When you've been raised as we were, having your spouse have sex with someone else turns out to be a big deal – a very big deal. Alice and I did it in baby steps over a few months as I told Shelby earlier. Where we are today was not a decision we made overnight after we understood what some friends were doing. We talked each other to death on the subject, raising contingencies, examples, scenarios, and situations that made both of us squeamish but thoughtful. Personally, I think Alice adapted better and faster than I did, even though I ended up having extramarital sex before she did."

Aaron nodded at his brother. "I guess I should thank you for hitting me across the head with a two-by-four. I greatly oversimplified what would happen and what my response would be. That little scenario was a wake-up call to what we need to do."

"When you're ready, come back. I have an unfulfilled request from your wife to make love to her. I would relish that opportunity. The fact that we both are willing to do that might help you focus your mind on the right issues you two need to talk about."

Alice had been building up the pile of warm waffles for the breakfast table. She'd been able to hear every word but had remained mute. Finally, she said, "Of course, while Dave is making love to Shelby and giving her more orgasms than she's ever had in her life, you and I can be fucking each other's brains out – maybe even in the same room so you can watch each other. That fact might be a mitigating factor to the negative emotions you might conjure up about your wife and my husband – your brother."

Alice came up to Aaron and raised her top, exposing her braless tits. They were perfection personified in that part of the human body. His eyes got as large as saucers. They were only six inches from his face.

Alice said, "Why don't you suck on one and feel the other for a minute. Then you can have something else really nice to remember about your trip and all the lessons you've learned."

Aaron leaned forward and sucked on Alice's right breast, bringing the nipple to a really hard and erect state. His right hand massaged her left breast. After a minute he pulled off and helped Alice pull her shirt down. He was panting, had an obvious hard-on, and his somewhat grim look had turned into a grin. Shelby was laughing along with Dave.

Dave said with a smirk, "See what I have to put up with?"

* * * * *

"How'd you leave things with your brother and Shelby?" Pam asked over the dinner table. Several of the others near our end of the table listened in.

Dave responded, "Well, Alice gave Shelby and Aaron a list of challenges, much like what Dori had done for her. She put them on a calendar, too; making sure they didn't try to do all of them in one week. The idea was to gracefully help my brother and sister-in-law to loosen up.

"They're coming back here in February for a week during the winter break, and we'll get a report then. Meanwhile, if they have questions or run out of challenges they plan to call. I think they have enough challenges to last them into next summer."

Heather sort of giggled, "I think your brother is kind of cute. I wouldn't mind being one of the first women he samples after he loosens up a little."

"He won't admit it, but I'm sure he was a virgin on his wedding day to Shelby, just like Alice and I were. He'll have to travel pretty much the same road I did and some of the other men in the Circle."

Sean said, "I was one of them. Some of those hurdles were pretty high, and even after we passed them, I would regress and get cold feet about our revised lifestyle."

"You're OK now?" Dave asked.

Sean responded, "Oh, yes. One of the things that softens the shock of having your wife for all time go off with another man, is having someone else's wife of all time come to be with you. I can still remember the night I watched Kat make love with you. I was panicked, especially when I heard her tell you that you were her man for all of time. I felt hurt, jealous, rejected, and was sure my marriage was going down the tubes by the second.

Sean continued, "Wendy and I had been playing around, and she kissed me to death and got me to make love to her. All those negative emotions went to the back burner while Wendy and I made love. She told me some of the same things Kat had said to David. When we were through, they weren't nearly as dire or important as they'd seemed a few minutes earlier. Being with someone else helps moderate things."

Dave commented, "I agree. When Alice finally had sex with Dev I had already watched her in foreplay with some of the other men, including Owen, but I was agog with the scene. Dori and I were making love for the first time, and that too was monumental and cushioned the blow of Alice becoming totally sexual and physically intimate with another man – a man I knew she loved and respected."

Alice teased, "So, when Shelby comes back all ready to have you fuck her brains out, are you going to let Aaron watch."

Dave laughed, "Watch? He can do whatever he wants, but I have a pretty strong feeling that he's going to balls deep in your pretty little cunt."

Alice rubbed her crotch through her shorts, "Oh, goody. New cock."

Sean said, "I'd like to visit with Shelby, too. I thought she was hot. We'll all have to play by the Circle rules, though."

Dave nodded. "I'll communicate those to Aaron: STD test and-or condoms."

"How's that work if they get the test ahead of time and they're on the pill? Will they still need to use condoms?"

Ty and Dave conferred off to the side of things. When they rejoined, Ty announced, "No, providing there is the awareness that no method of birth control is one hundred percent effective. We're both happy that a recent STD test ahead of time, particularly with someone like Aaron and Shelby, would be more than adequate protection for the Circle."

Dave smirked, "I'll spread the good news. That'll also help focus their minds. I'll wait a week or two and let them get a couple of challenges under their belts, and then drop this on them."

Shortly before Christmas, Dave called Aaron both to wish his family a Merry Christmas as well as to get an update from him. He didn't explicitly ask about the challenges, just posed, "Well, how's everything else going?"

Aaron enthusiastically launched into a description of what they'd been doing. "We are having the best sex of our marriage and Shelby is so sexy I can hardly keep from jumping her every time we're together.

"She started to wear sexier clothes, and that's hard to do in this climate this time of year. She's become an expert at dressing for 'sexcess,' however. She's stopped wearing a bra, and knows just how to keep her nipples hard and poking through her top. She's also flashed her tits at a few guys she works with, intentionally unintentional, if you know what I mean. She also did the photograph of her pussy, but 'mistakenly' sent it to three guys in another department. She almost lost it, but carried off the little act. They are positively lusting after her body, but we are no where near ready for that, since she barely knows them."

"On the weekends we've been going to dance clubs in the city. She's groped as much as she gropes others. One guy actually fingered her until I caught them, on plan, and she made him stop."

Dave asked, "Are you having fun? Do you feel that you're loosening up and that your mindset is changing?"

"Fun, yes. Mindset changing; kind of, I guess. None of that stuff bothered me. Hell, everything she does arouses me."

"The club action is a good idea for you two, but don't let Shel get too carried away. At one point, I think it was when Alice met Owen, they both masturbated each other to orgasm at some dance club where they met. Dori even managed to film part of it. A day later they met again purely by accident, and had oral sex with each other. All that worked out very well for everybody."

Aaron was thoughtful; "I'd love to watch Shel give head to some guy."

"Would you consider that a test not only of her, but also for yourself and what you can stand seeing her doing?"

"Yes to both questions. It would be a test for me. I have fantasies about her fucking someone, but then wake up in a cold sweat with lots of worries and jealousies."

"Are you two talking and sharing dreams and fantasies? Are you reassuring each other?"

"I guess from hearing you ask that question in this context, the answer is 'Not enough.'"

"Every step Alice and I took, and all our friends, we ratcheted up the communication in a large way. We got to where we could ask anything of each other, no taboo topics or questions. Sex had been a big taboo before all this started. Ask Shelby whether she's ready to fuck someone else? Ask her how she thinks you'll respond to that situation? Don't put any of that stuff as an off-limit topic."

"Does that apply to you, as well?"

"Asking us questions? Absolutely. If Shelby needs a feminine perspective she can call Alice or any of us. I'll gladly talk with her."

"I think she does want to talk to somebody. Some of this stuff is scary for us, especially for her."

We ended our call with pledges of care and love for the holidays, but not more than ten minutes later the phone rang again. This time it was Shelby calling for Alice.

Alice picked up, and after the holiday greetings, Shel asked, "Dave volunteered you to answer questions or just even talk about what you went through and what I'm going through. You called it your loosening up transition, and I think that's very appropriate vocabulary for what's going on with us. Did I understand what was said correctly?"

"You did, although I didn't hear Dave and Aaron talking. I did know who was on the phone with my husband, but not what was said. Do I want to be in a room by myself, or do you care if Dave and Pam hear my part of the conversation."

"I don't care," Shelby said. "I'll let you know if I rethink that."

She paused, "Alice, did you feel positively alive, like someone stoked up a sexual fire deep inside you? Suddenly, for the first time in my life, even more than my honeymoon, I can't get enough sex. I just about jump Aaron every time he comes into a room. I'd fuck him all day long, except as it is I'm wearing him out. He has a smile on his face ALL the time. Now that I've interacted with a couple of other men I'm thinking about fucking them, too – and I mean all the time."

Alice laughed. "Well, you woke up your libido. Congratulations. Yes, I did go through that, but I also felt a mountain of guilt about it when it started."

"Me, too. I was just getting to that. I was raised to be a good girl, and we weren't supposed to be interested in, talk about, or do anything about sex. My parents told me that. Later, I was amazed that I was even born; that meant my parents must have had sex, but only that one time."

Alice laughed again. "They were lying to you, as you can probably tell. The church sent those messages to control us and lock us into their way of thinking. Our schools did the same, often by the process of omission. You know, there are things we don't talk about. Those people influence our advertising, movies, entertainment, and all the other things that lead to us taking in information and drawing conclusions about how to live our lives. Once you can pull away a little, you can see the whole paradigm and start to see the others that are available. The others are better, more fun, even more spiritual and enlightening."

"Oh, Alice. I know. I haven't had sex with anybody else yet. I'm kind of hoping to do that with you guys when we visit in February to get a way from the cold here in Ohio. In the meantime, I think we will have some sexually-based encounters with someone from the club we discovered and go to. We both dance and carry on with members of the opposite sex, but really it's an opportunity for Aaron to watch me flirt with other men."

"Dave was supposed to pass on some information about your visit, but I think he thought he'd save it until after the New Year started. Specifically, you each need to bring the results of a very recent STD test when you visit if you plan to 'play' with any of us here in the Circle."

"Oh, I understand," Shelby said. "Good idea. I guarantee we'll do that, but we'll also be the almost virgins that we still are. How long after you started your journey did you go before you had intercourse with somebody other than Dave?"

Alice thought, "I'm not exactly sure but around two or three months, we were doing A LOT of sexy things with people: nudity, handjobs, fingering, and then oral sex. I had a lot of cum splattered on me before I took the plunge. Just so you know, Dave had sex with Pam, Wendy, and Kat about a month before I made love with Owen, Dev and then the other guys. I did all three neighborhood men in one night: Dev, Sean, and Ty, and then Dave and I went home and we fucked all night. I felt like you probably do; I couldn't get enough cock."

"Did you feel like you wanted to mess around earlier than you did?"

"Oh, yes, for sure. I was waiting for Dave to internalize the idea and develop his understanding of what it would look like and feel like when I did that. I also made sure to be close to him when I had sex with Dev, so Dave could watch me. He was fucking my friend Dori, who you met that night, and they both watched us.

"Dave told me something later that might be a consideration for you two. You'll have to weigh what I said with your own spin on things. Dave had worked himself into a real twit about my having sex with some other guy. His rational side knew I wouldn't run away with Dev, Sean, or Ty, and that our relationship would be as strong as ever.

"His irrational side gave him lots of grief and wrote all sorts of crazy stories in his head. I would find he was inadequate, his jealousy would kill our relationship, he'd become enraged, I'd leave him, I'd become a wanton slut – which I kind of did, and that our marriage would incinerate as the new man's cum shot into my body. Think of every bad thought you can about what could happen, and that was Dave.

"Nonetheless, he pushed me to do it. I think in part he felt guilty that he'd started to have sex with the other women, Pam had joined us, and I hadn't done any of the men except some heavy petting and making out. I tested him a few times, once with Pam's help. I finally thought he was ready and he did, too; and I did fuck the three men in one night as I said. I didn't set out to do that; I was only going to do one, but stuff happened.

"The next day, Dave was a new person – happy go lucky, glad it all happened, not the least bit angry or jealous, and everything bad had evaporated. He commented that he'd built up such a bad case in his head, and then once the act took place, it turned out not to be anywhere near as bad as he'd conjured, and in fact it was all really good. He loved it, and we've gone on from there."

"Thank you," Shelby said. "I think that's what's going on here in our relationship."

Alice added, "Just so you know, you'll both revert to some of the old feelings once in a while. The trip to Paris and Rome with Owen kind of set us back at one point, but then it took us further forward as we recovered.

"Is our relationship the same as it was? No. In some ways, it is infinitely better and stronger. In others, I can't say it's bad, only that it's different. Pam, Julie, and Heather live with us, and in some ways I think they allowed Dave to sublimate some his negative thoughts and energy in a positive direction.

"I've studied the two other couples that came on similar journeys at the same time we did; Sean and Kat, and Dev and Wendy. The path is uneven and rocky; three steps forward and one back.

"We all kept talking to our spouses, and to each other. The sexual activity brought us closer together as a group than ever before. We moved to a point where we really love each other, and that has led us to the Circle."

Shelby raved about Alice's stories and sharing so much that Alice blushed. Eventually, they ended that call, promising to talk more as Shel had questions or just needed to talk.

Chapter 12 – Friends in Sedona

The Circle celebrated New Year's Eve with some of their own fireworks over the meadows between the houses on the Circle and Owen's hangar. The night was warm given the time of year, so clothing was sparse if existent at all. After midnight, and lots of everybody kissing everybody else, the group moved back to the core living room and again made love with each other in various permutations and combinations, something they had started hours earlier.

In the morning, Dave awoke. Rachel was on one side of him, making little mewling sounds as she slept and continued to breath through her mouth. She was adorable, naked, and smelled like a sex goddess that had been put on earth to repeatedly bring him pleasure. Dave's cock pulsed as he kissed her temple, remembering when they'd made love multiple times the night before.

Dave turned looked to his other side just as Alice's eyes blinked open to face the New Year. She looked into his face and smiled. "I love you, husband."

"I love you, wife. I especially loved making love with you last night."

"Me, too." Alice snickered as she rose up on one elbow. "I also liked playing with Rachel."

"You two put on a nice show for me."

"You know I'm partial to you, but it is nice to play with members of my own team every now and then. Besides, I love the taste of your cum, and eating it from inside her sweet little teenager pussy was a gourmet delight."

A groggy voice sounded, "You two kept making me cum. God, I lost count of the orgasms. I bet I had fifty from the two of you, and then Dave did that A-spot thing. I am totally wiped out. I probably won't need sex again until I'm sixty years old."

Alice feigned, "Oh, dear. We broke her. I had such high hopes for her, too."

Dave slid down between the two women. "I think I know how to rejuvenate her." A second or two later, his tongue wiped up Rachel's slit and danced over her clit.

"OH, GOD. YOU'RE DOING IT TO ME AGAIN." Rachel rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide to encourage Dave's access to every nook and cranny of her sexy body.

Not a complete minute went by before Rachel spasmed in Alice's arms, and a sweet and loving climax tore through the teen's body and mind.

"God, how can you know how to do that? You are the devil incarnate. After all you did to me last night, you still have me right on the edge. And, no, I won't need to wait until I'm sixty. Maybe tonight, or even this afternoon. Hell, now!"

Alice teased, "Oh, honey. You fixed her. You're so good with your hands, and tongue, and cock."

Dave stood and puffed out his chest. "I are an in-jun-ear, and we fix things." He lightly pounded on his chest.

Alice spread her legs in invitation, "You could fix me again."

Dave dropped into her arms, and soon they were making love as Rachel leaned in and kissed each of them.

•* * * *

Dave arrived home from work about six o'clock a few days later. The new job also meant he usually worked later and also had things to do on the weekends."