Loosening Up Bk. 02 Ch. 10-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val gasped as she panted, "David, the women didn't do you justice when I talked to them. I not only had and am having the most orgasmic experience of my life, but also I am in love with a man that could be my son. I don't know how you knew how to touch me like that, but you took me to heaven and I hope there are other opportunities for you to do that to me. Every woman should have that experience at least once in their lifetime, if not on a regular basis."

Dave's reply was to kiss her clitoris again, this time dragging his tongue across the erect nubbin still slathered in some of his cum. Holly was helping, too. Valerie nearly vibrated off the bed as her whole body convulsed in another hard core orgasm. Dave liked watching Holly go down on the attractive older woman and bringing her pleasure. The flavors shared were extraordinary. From what had been said, he knew when they turned the spot light on Holly, that she'd also find sapphic wonder from the professor.

At coffee break the next morning, two of the men, Bud and Dale, cornered Dave. Dale asked, "Is it true that you have multiple wives and a horde of other women you live with?"

Dave laughed, "Kind of. I only have four 'wives', but live in a Circle of others and we are very close."

"ONLY!" Bud said loudly. "Only four women ... wives! Jeeze, man. You must be a sex god or something. We talked to a couple of the women and finally got them to open up about you. They're all in love with you, and claim that you brought them more pleasure in bed than the total of all the other times put together that they'd had sex."

"I'm flattered, but what I do with them is not that unusual. Any man that wanted to study on how to bring his partners greater pleasure could find the techniques. I learned this stuff off the Internet, and then by trial and error with the women I live with."

"Four wives?" Dale repeated, still with a tone of disbelief.

"Only Alice and I are legally married. The others we added over the past couple of years."

"You lucky dog."

"I am. They're all very attractive. I'm thirty-one and the women you refer to as my wives, that's just shorthand, range from my age down to twenty-two."

"What about the others you are 'close to', as you put it?"

"Eighteen to fifty-two. We're kind of diverse. If you've ever read about a cohousing situation you'll get a flavor for my home situation."

"But, you attracted every female here, even the professor. I watched her in class this morning. Shit man, she wanted to fuck you right there."

Dave smiled benignly, hoping not to give anything away. He shrugged as though to indicate that he hadn't noticed. He had noticed, and hoped that Valerie didn't do anything to embarrass herself. Well, more than she'd already done or was doing.

Tan bounced up to the three men and latched onto Dave's arm, pulled it to her breasts. "Hi Dave. Do you have plans for after lunch?"

Dave quickly said, "I didn't, but I think I do now."

Tan nodded enthusiastically. "See you later." She flounced off.

Dale rolled his eyes. Bud said, "I'd give my eye teeth to be with Tan. She's hot and as intelligent as Einstein."

"Tell her," Dave encouraged.

"That seems like such a lame pickup line."

"Don't let it be. Are you sincere? Do you mean it?" Dave looked between Dale and Bud.

Dale held up both hands, "I'm married – interested, but married. Bud is the single guy here."

Dave shrugged, "Ask your wife for permission to flirt."

"Oh, that'll go over well. I'd end up sleeping in the unheated garage, a very bad thing in our climate this time of year."

"Tell her she has the same privileges. My wives do."

"Really?"

"They stay with other guys in our Circle when I'm away like this. I have the privilege and so do they, or don't you believe in equality of the sexes?"

"I do," Dale said pensively. "I just never thought of it as something I'd let my wife do."

"Oh, you'd 'let' her do something, as in 'She's my possession, and must come to me for permission for anything outside our normal behavior'?"

"Touché. I guess I'm not as into equality as I thought ... but you are, aren't you?"

"Yes, and I think it shows. I pick my vocabulary very carefully about my relationships to not allude to any subservience, actual or implied. That translates to every discussion I have with somebody, at work, at home, or socially. When Alice and I loosened up, we realized that we'd fallen into the relationship trap of her being the 'Little Woman' and I was the 'Big Man and Provider'' We tossed out that paradigm, and are much happier with the new one."

Bud asked, "How many women do you actually live with, wives and close friends."

Dave softly said, "Eleven, but I met some at this seminar that want to visit and even join up with us, and I know of one or two others that would like into our Circle, too."

Dale said, "Would you be willing to have a couple visit you – my wife and me. I'd love for her to see first hand how you live and what your cohousing project is like. I would like to live that way, but I love Susan and she needs to come on the journey. You might be the only opportunity I ever have to show her how great something like that could be."

"Do you talk about sex?"

"Rarely."

"Don't expect a sudden transformation. You need to loosen up and help her do the same thing. I know; I was where you are now and Alice was probably where Susan is. I even suspect we were more prim, prudish, and puritan. Sure, come and visit us. We'd be glad to show you around and talk about things – those things that most people don't discuss because they were taught not to because they're potentially embarrassing."

Bud asked, "You are like that with your wives?"

"And my neighbors. Being able to be open about sex changes the dynamic between people, and not just about the sex. Your whole relationship opens up and transforms. You become closer and more intimate – and I don't mean sexual intimacy. You make yourself vulnerable by even asking questions, or sharing thoughts. When was the last time you asked your wife or sex partner what you could do to make them have more orgasms?"

Dave's questions were met with silence, and nods of comprehension.

Gwen came into the hallway and announced that class would restart as soon as everyone was seated. We filed back into the room with our coffee cups. Gwen again personally brought Dave a cup of coffee prepared just the way she'd seen him have one at breakfast.

The rest of the week Dave found he had companions at lunch, immediately after dinner, and then a sort of 'second shift' after that where the girls stayed overnight. When Dave asked, it turned out that Gwen, the conference coordinator, was playing 'air traffic control' for the women so that everyone got a chance, including herself. She admitted that she had a curve ball thrown at her when Professor Valerie Lord decided she also wanted to be included in the roster. The 'hot' profession had two other assignations with Dave before she had to leave the seminar.

Friday, the class ended at three o'clock. A special bus transported everyone to the Grand Canyon airport. About two-thirds of the class took the dinner hour commuter jet to Phoenix.

Dave had arranged to stay overnight at an airport hotel, and then catch a morning flight to Tampa. He was happy to discover that Holly and Katie would be staying at the same hotel, and with a little jockeying of arrangements the three got a suite with king-size bed and spent the night together. Dave figured he could always sleep on the flight home.