All Comments on 'Loosening Up Bk. 02 Ch. 25-28'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I'm really enjoying this series and would't want it to end. I'm looking forward to the next book. I lie awake some nights wishing that I had encountered such a group when I was younger. I'm sure they exist but keep a low profile due to 'social convention". How many thousands of other couples would still be together today if their minds could have been opened to learn that sex is not always being 'in love' so much as being loved. Jealousy and possessiveness can be very destructive emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

Omg Icould really go for this style living and sexual pleasure. More and more please. Cunt lapping pussy pleasing fucker. I adore pussy pleasing loving multiple orgasmic bliss with as many beautiful women as possible. Pure cunt loving sex maniac UK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Confused

Though it was set out in several chapters back ... regarding Dori's idea to send Dave's wife to Europe with the billionaire who was trying to steal her away, what led Dori to do that and risk Dave's marriage to his wife? Also, what led Dave to decide that he didn't need to have a divorce petition drafted, then ask Dori if he should go ahead and file it while his wife was screwing the billionaire in Europe? Was he simply such a stud that he knew he had multiple replacements for her should she chose the billionaire's money?

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

This story is fantastic and makes me wild I was at least 30yrs younger and could take this knowledge and use it. Only 2 other things I have ever read have had this effect. One was by Heineken the name was time enough for love. The other was a series on here. But it was ended incomplete due to author passing away.....will be wiating and reading any more you write of this story. Wonder if this real story from comment made in story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES