Loosening Up Bk. 03 Ch. 01-04 - Growth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave agreed, and showered her with kisses as she floated down from her high, and felt his arms wrapped around her with his essence inside her. After the climax had passed along with several minutes of warmly appreciated afterglow, Christie rose from Dave's cock. She leaned in and kissed him again.

"I need to shower."

Christie scampered away. Her departure was not unexpected.

Before Dave's thoughts were organized, another mouth enveloped his hard stick. "Yummmmm! Cock and pussy juice; a combination I've only recently come to love."

Dave warned, "Careful. Christie brought me right to the edge so I'm not starting from scratch."

Susan came up and kissed him. "Good. I just need a load of cum so Dale will have sloppy seconds when he takes me to bed in a few minutes."

"Huh?"

"Fuck me, lover; and fill my little snatch with your cum." Susan mounted him the same way Christie had. The difference in feeling between the two women was significant. Susan was tighter, but slicker with her body's lubricating juices. Susan was taller than Christie too, and had to work to lower her breasts to his mouth to be sucked."

Between all the edging with Christie and the change of partners, Dave was a lost cause. He didn't last five minutes with Susan. He warned and she started to milk him as she rode him. The words she whispered to him were also stimulating, and calling for him to cum, cum, cum deep inside her body. He did; like a pressurized fire hose when the valve is rapidly opened.

Susan gasped, "Oh, God. I can feel you cumming inside me -- filling me. My God, you cum a lot. No wonder I'm pregnant. I bet you shot a billion little swimmers at my innocent little egg, they surrounded it, and they all knocked on the door at once to announce what they wanted."

Dave teased, "And what was that?"

"To make a love baby with me. To claim me as yours. Dave, I love you, too."

"Sssssh. Dale's still nearby."

"Oh, he knows. We talk. He's not jealous. Believe it or not, he worships you. He's made you his role model. I'm serious. His offer to Christie was more than just a place to live. He'd really like her as his second wife, just the way Pam, Julie, and Heather are for you."

"I hope he talked to you about that decision."

Susan kissed him. "He did. I love Christie. She's considering it. She's such a little tart. I could learn so much from her about how to love another human and how to be a sexpot. I'm sure I was a repressed nymphomaniac, and now I'm have my debut."

Christie appeared dressed in cutoffs and a crop top with flip-flops. She'd pulled her hair back into a ponytail. She kissed Susan and then Dave. "Gotta run. Be home about three a.m. Don't wait up, but if any of you do, I'll expect to be fucked royally."

On the way out the door, she stopped where Dale had been standing and watching his wife and Dave make love. She pushed her whole body against his, and kissed him passionately. "Goodnight, Dale. I love you."

"I love you, Christie."

She disappeared.

Susan called out to her husband, "I don't suppose you'd be willing to bring me either a washcloth, a small towel, a box of tissues, or about five paper towels from the kitchen, would you?"

Dale laughed, "I am your humble cuckold. I shall return momentarily to accommodate you and your lover." He disappeared and was back in less than a minute with a box of tissues. Susan took a half dozen from the box, made an absorbent pad from them, and then pulled off of Dave and held the pad to her leaking pussy as she dismounted..

"G'night, Dave," she said as she kissed him one more time. "Pull the door on your way out."

"I can take a hint," Dave said with a chuckled.

Susan took Dale's hand and led him off in the direction of the stairway. Their master bedroom was upstairs. They quickly disappeared. Dave dried himself off with a couple of tissues, slipped on his athletic shorts and shirt, and then left the Harnett house.