Lord Oakes' Daughter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Father says there is no pleasure for the girl until the third time or more," I explained, "That was your first?" I asked.

"And last," she insisted.

"Then sleep sweet Camilla." I insisted, "Good night."

"No, you cannot sleep here!" she insisted, "We are not man and wife."

"Well the bed is warm the floor cold and hard." I said reasonably, "And it is my bed."

"Ohhhh," she protested, and then she decided to choose the warmth.

I woke in the midst of the night, the church clock struck one, a quarter past, half past, one o'clock I knew not but I was aroused, my appendage reared against the warmth of Camilla's slumbering body, inflamed indeed by her physical warmth, to such an extent that I resolved I should not be denied my satisfaction.

"Camilla," I asked, "Are you awake?"

"No!" she protested, "How can I sleep, wracked with the pain you inflicted?"

"I wish to conjoin again," I said.

"And I have no doubt that you shall, for I am to weak to resist," she said, "Just be swift," and so she made herself available to me, her legs spread ready for my insertion, and in the darkness moved around and climbed over her that I might spear her again.

"John," she whispered in the darkness, "Did your father say the third time?" she asked, "That I should derive pleasure the third time."

"Indeed," I said.

"Did you ever consider that as he is a man he might have not a single clue?" she said, in resignation, "Pray finish your fumblings and allow me to sleep." she requested and then she yawned, not the action of one in agony I determined.

"John," she asked sleepily, "Will you marry me if I fall with child?"

"Or if not!" I added.

"So perform away mister Hunstanton, or is that Lord Farmingham, and let me sleep."

"Both," I said "Now hush my lover," I insisted and the bed springs began to creak with renewed vigour.

I woke with the dawn, to feel a small hand upon my appendage, "Are you rested?" she asked,

"Indeed," I asked, "Why?"

"Your father came whilst you slept," she said, "He brought break-fast."

"What!" I sat up, there was a huge plate of shell fish, oysters and the like and a magnum of sparkling wine, "Oh for heaven's sake!" I exclaimed, "He believes they have aphrodisiac properties."

"Well I am starving," she insisted and she expertly flipped the meat from an oyster shell and wolfed it down.

"I suppose he will let us out eventually," I agreed.

"A week," she said, "He said we must conjoin fifty times and then we shall know if we are compatible."

"Fear not, I'll get us released." I insisted, "If you prefer the Jail then so be it."

"Well, perhaps," she said, "Perhaps there is a soft bed here, and no manacles or ball and chain."

"Indeed, such can not be denied," I agreed.

"And you are undeniably warm." she said, "Have an oyster."

We ate oysters and drank wine, "Miss Oakes," I said at length when we had finished our repast, "Shall we rest a while?"

"I think perhaps we should conjoin if we have to do so fifty times before we are released," she suggested.

We kissed like lovers and she pulled me to her, guided me within her and cooed and sighed as I pleasured her with great exertion, finally gasping as I filled her with my seed that third time.

"Ah," she said, "It is easier certainly, perhaps your father is not entirely ignorant, I own it was not entirely unpleasant."

"Perhaps we should persist with our endeavours," I suggested.

"Indeed, when you are recovered," she said, "Rest awhile," and she kissed my forehead.

I dozed awhile and then I woke to her dainty hands fondling my manhood, "If you are recovered then perhaps it is time to conjoin once more," she said, "We won't be released until we fulfil your father's quota."

"No," I agreed and reached out to hold her to me.

"Not cuddle conjoin, make ourselves one John," she insisted in a remarkable change of attitude, "And let me feel you inside me, your heart beating next to mine."

"Indeed," I agreed, "Conjoin," I kissed her, "Are you prepared?"

"Yes, yes, indeed, now sir to your duty," she said urgently and as I moved to cover her, so she guided me inside her once more, "There, now that is number four," she said "And I am completely ruined!"

"Completely?" I asked.

"Indeed, your appendage enters with barely discernable discomfort," she said contentedly, "I do own that I could lie with you quite contentedly, tis the days I dread," she said, "Your appendage can I endure but your wit, oh dear."

"Then converse with others and conjoin with me." I suggested.

"I do believe I shall," she said, "So tell me you love me and I shall be content for now."

"I love you," I said.

"I do believe you do." she said, "I will admit to a desire for a husband of higher station, but, John, if you'll have me, then you will have to do."

"I suppose I shall suffice for the present," I agreed, "But what of when you shall be restored."

"Indeed yes, Mr Idiot, dream that dream, I am ruined so I shall take you, as you have taken me," she said, "Wife to a second son is not what I had hoped for," she admitted, "But it will have to suffice."

I bit my tongue. "How are your lashes?" I asked/

"More bearable when we conjoin," she said, "In all honesty I had forgotten until you raised the matter,"

"How?" I asked

"Hush, just love me," she husked, "Show me your passion!" and then she was pulling me down on to her, and I found myself floating once more drifting on a cloud, "Oh yes!" she said "Show me, show me."

I was looking at he gazing lovingly into her eyes, gently kissing her forehead when I heard the door lock click as I thought and then the door creaked and swung open slowly.

Father put his head around the door and beamed widely at me before quietly closing the door behind him.

Camilla heard nothing, she was too far removed in her own pleasure to notice but I knew my father would soon be knocking our door once more.

He gave us an hour and knocked with a flourish, "Ah luncheon is at twelve," he said as he swept into the room, "I have a gown and some underthings," he said depositing a large parcel upon the bed, "I trust they will fit."

"And the fifty?" Camilla asked. "The week?"

"I fear for John's well being if I left you two together any longer," he said with a laugh, "Now dress and face the day!" he said and he swept away again.

"It's new," Camilla said as she unwrapped the parcel, "Oh John, it's very fine, look"

I own I liked her better bare, but she dressed in her gown certainly looked the part of a lady except the gown was very tight laced with no cleavage nor shoulders bare, indeed there was no sign that she had been whipped at all.

"I have Lady Forster's hair dresser coming," Father said as we assembled for luncheon, "Shall you like being John's consort?" Father asked Camilla.

"Ah," she said.

"I own she will tolerate the nights but find the days tedium indeed." I said.

"Then breed children for a pass time!" he suggested, "They are a pleasant enough diversion, but for now," he said, "Plot your revenge."

"What?" Camilla announced.

"It was lies," my father averred, "The witnesses could not have seen what they said they saw, and I have made enquiries about Mr Raiment but for this after-noon, my little love birds, it is to Mr Haynes treatise upon English Law that you should direct your efforts."

"Is that not as dull as ditch water?" Camilla asked.

"Indeed, unless a reprieve and apology have no appeal to you," I agreed.

"Then we shall peruse it directly," Camilla agreed, "Once we have eaten," and she whispered, "And conjoined again."

"If you wish?" I agreed.

"Do you not desire me?" she said affronted.

"Indeed, indeed I do, shall we conjoin now?" I asked.

"Yes!" she agreed, "Yes please!"

"John," my father protested as we rushed away, "Luncheon!"

It was more pleasurable than ever, we didn't manage the sanctuary of the bed chamber, the linen cupboard had to suffice and standing not lying and with her gown held up to bare that which needed to be bare whilst I merely dropped my breeches and seeing by the copious moisture emitting from her that she was ready for love so I drove deep inside her and took her to heaven once more.

Luncheon consumed we retired to our room once more, my father's maid Rebekah attended, "Beg pardon Ma'am but my Lord sent a maids uniform," she said, "Tis easier to slip on and off Madam, and to wash!"

"Oh, yes indeed, how thoughtful!" Camilla replied, "John, how thoughtful!" and she slipped off her gown whereupon I mounted her once more.

"John, I shall be sore," she said, "But I shall bear it!" and so to Mr Haynes did we turn our attention.

She professed herself entirely disinterested in the law until I pointed out that Judge Wibblethwaite had exceeded his powers greatly in her trial.

"Show me!" she demanded. I pointed out the passage, "Shall be judged by twelve in number of his peers," she read. "Is there more?"

"Yes," I agreed, "Look, 'Sufficient notice shall be given of the charge with which the person is accused to allow a defence to be prepared!"

"Indeed," she agreed and she grabbed the book and read avidly for an hour or more, I waited for her to finish, and when she continued to read I stood behind her and caressed her mounds.

"John," she said, "There is a time and a place," and then after a time she added, "I think I understand."

To be continued...