Lord of the Lifeguards Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a steel jaw trap suddenly snapping closed, trapping its quarry, I felt the muscles inside her tunnels spasm and then clench tightly, compressing and momentarily gripping my tongue and fingers. And then like a foot getting caught in the doors of a closing elevator, her muscles relaxed and released me from their slippery confines and along with it came a torrent of cream pouring from her fuck hole.

I tried to press my face into her pussy to catch it with my mouth but her shuddering body was writhing and jerking like a mechanical bull gone haywire. All I could do was sit back on my haunches, hold on and watch as she soaked the seat cushion below her.

This second, more violent orgasm took a lot longer for Gayle to recover from. She lay sprawled across the chair, used and spent, muttering something incoherently so softly that I could barely hear and certainly couldn't understand.

My engorged cock and full balls were hurting now. Still restrained inside the denim fabric of my jeans, my cock was angry and wanted its time in the sun. But as much as I wanted to release the beast and ram it into her waiting holes and drain my balls, taking her like this would be tantamount to a crime. I figured after the orgasms I just gave her, she would no doubt want to sample the rest of me some other time. Besides, I had a new business to go set up.

Adjusting my package to ease the pressure, I leaned forward and wiped off my wet face and hands with the back of her sundress then straightened it out to cover her exposed bottom as best I could.

I walked to the door and opened it, then paused to take a look back at her unmoving figure. I smiled to myself, happy with what I had wrought, and then I gently closed the door behind me.