Lord of the Lifeguards Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena got bolder as she ran her index finger between Mandy's ass cheeks, lightly grazing her anus, and another finger traced the outline of her slit in front. Mandy gasped with the exhilarating sensation it created.

When she opened her eyes, Mandy saw that Max was no longer on the phone and had pulled his cock out and was masturbating as he watched the scene unfolding before him. Although at first glance she couldn't see his full length, she saw a big flared head glistening with precum as he slowly stroked his meat.

Mandy unconsciously licked her lips in response as she sighed at Elena's touch. She could feel the moistness from her pussy drip down her leg as she stood there, allowing herself to be seduced.

Max stood up and unbuttoned his fly, his suspenders held his pants up and propped up his hard dick and full balls in mid-air. He stood there for a moment, his cock throbbing and pulsing as it stood pointing, almost menacingly, towards Mandy. She instinctively went to her knees as he stepped forward, his penis on a glidepath with her mouth much like his private jet would line up for a final approach.

Her mouth opened, ready to take him in but then he grabbed his shaft and slapped it lightly on her face, the precum hitting her cheeks. Mandy moaned some more as he rubbed his dick along her face, the sticky juice coating her skin.

He slid the head of his prick into her warm mouth and she finally got to taste him for the first time. As he fed his now-engorged cock deeper into her mouth, she embraced it with her lips and tongue, relishing the fluid flowing from the head. Elena was by her side and she reached up and grabbed the back of Mandy's head, forcing her husband's shaft deeper into her eager mouth.

"Aww, ungh," he groaned as he started fucking her mouth in rhythm.

Mandy responded with gurgling noises as the head of his cock hit the back of her throat. She could feel his warm juice glazing her tongue as he continued pumping his meat in and out.

Suddenly Elena pulled Mandy's head away from Max's dripping manhood, the drool and precum hanging in rivulets from the swollen head...suspended for a second until the pearls broke off and fell, disappearing into the inside of her vest.

She allowed Mandy to catch her breath for a couple of seconds and then she leaned in and rammed her tongue into her mouth. Their tongues became entangled, caught in a desperate dance, as Elena tasted the pre-ejaculate fluid in her mouth.

As they knelt side-by-side and French-kissed, Elena's right hand went to Mandy's sopping pussy and she slid two fingers into her well-lubricated love tunnel and started finger-fucking her. Mandy moaned into Elena's mouth as she started grinding her cunt into her hand. After about thirty seconds of grinding, Mandy's body started to shake as an intense orgasm began to subsume her.

Still kissing her with her fingers buried in her cunt, Elena saw Mandy's eyes roll slightly up into the back of her head as convulsions wracked her body and then she felt her warm, slick fluid envelop her fingers and hand. Pulling her fingers from her snatch, Elena broke off the kiss and brought her hand to her mouth and she started licking the sweetness from her fingers.

"Mmm, you taste so good," she purred.

Then she stuck her wet fingers in Mandy's mouth so she could also savor the taste, although this was hardly the first time for that.

Mandy was still breathing heavily when Max pulled her up off the floor by her wrist and pushed her against the desk. Grasping her waist, he picked her up and sat her on the desktop and then gently pushed her shoulders until she was laying on her back. He spread her knees apart exposing her dripping cunt. Elena was still on her knees as she leaned forward towards Mandy's wide-open crotch and pressed her mouth into her drenched pussy.

Max moved to the side of the desk by her head and pulled the backs of her knees to her chest, fully exposing her vulnerable openings. As he held her legs, he nudged her turned face to his cock and fed it back into her mouth and started pumping it in and out again.

The next thing she felt was Elena's hot tongue in her hole licking up her juices. Even though she had just cum, Mandy could feel another climax start to build as Elena lapped at her cunt like a crazed animal.

She took long swipes at her slimy slit, starting at the bottom where she tasted her asshole, to the top where her long tongue dragged deliberately against Mandy's hard clitoris. Each pass of her tongue caused her body to jerk involuntarily. After doing this for a few minutes, Elena backed away from her steamy hole, satisfied that she was properly prepared.

"She's ready for you," Elena announced to Max.

Max pumped her face a few more times then pulled his dick out, leaving a small pool of drool on the desk next to her gasping mouth.

With her legs still pulled towards her chest, he moved around and aimed the head of his swollen heat-seeking moisture missile at her gaped opening and then forcefully rammed it into her well-lubed hole. She gasped as he forced his dick deeper, his hands pulling her hips towards him until the tip of his cock hit the farthest reaches of her womb.

"Ungh," she gasped, as she felt his cock stretch the walls of her pussy.

He began pumping his prick in and out her wet cunt as Elena reached between his legs and felt his full nut sac. He was fucking her with fury now, his balls slapping her ass as he drilled her tunnel of love.

Elena reached around with her other hand and began to massage Mandy's clit as his cock continued

hammered away at her sex.

"Ungh...ungh...yeah...yeah...fuck me harder please Max," Mandy cried out, her head now thrashing from side to side.

But Max was on a mission and in no mood for prolonging things as he felt his balls begin to tighten. Elena felt it too as she squeezed them, something that always seemed to hasten his orgasm.

His relentless pounding of her pussy and Elena's stimulation of her clit quickly sent Mandy to another orgasm. When he felt her pussy muscles clench his shaft, he let go and ejaculated deep inside of her, coating her insides with his hot, white cum.

She could feel his cock jerk each time a jet of his spew hit the walls of her cunt with a new layer. She was impressed that a man his age could still cum with such vigor as she felt his orgasm finally subside.

Max stepped back and slid his dick out of her box, a trail of his semen falling onto the mahogany desk. He pulled her off the desk, pushed her down in front of him and rubbed his wet cock on her cheeks.

"Clean it off," he commanded, and then he put his still-hard rod back into her willing mouth.

Mandy took all his gooey shaft and lovingly bathed it with her tongue, harvesting and relishing their co-mingled juices. As she knelt in front of him sucking him, she felt another salvo of his load of cum start to make its way out of her pussy so she slid her hand down there to catch what she could before it could go wasted beneath her.

When Max was satisfied his dick was clean, he stepped back and stuffed it back into his pants. He smiled down at Mandy and her glistening face as he pulled up his zipper.

"That was most excellent Miss Hall. But I'm afraid we must bid you farewell for now."

Looking at Elena, he said, "The Sheikh sends his warmest regards."

Then he picked up his scotch and turned and strode out of the room.

Mandy looked down at the warm liquid pooled in the palm of her hand. She brought it up to her lips and as she watched him leave, she began gently lapping up the sweet juices with her tongue. Elena slid her hand between Mandy's legs and ran her fingers through her slick slit one last time, then brought them to her lips.

"You are so beautiful and sexy," she said to Mandy, licking the cum off her fingers.

Then Elena put her hand on the back of Mandy's head and pulled her in for another long, deep kiss.

Finally, they both rose to their feet and Elena reached and picked up an envelope that was sitting on the desk and handed it to Mandy.

"This is for you sweetheart," she said smiling.

Taking the envelope, Mandy had a perplexed look on her face since she had shown up expecting to engage in a three-way that evening.

Sensing her obvious confusion, Elena touched her arm and said, "Oh honey, I was so looking forward to spending the entire night with you, but we've had a last-minute change in plans and our plane leaves in just a few hours."

Although Mandy was mildly disappointed, she still managed a slight smile.

"I understand ma'am."

"We'll be in touch as we want to spend proper time with you soon." With that, she gave her Mandy a peck on the cheek, smiled and said goodnight and then went to find her husband.

When Mandy walked out of the library, the Klausman's bodyguard was waiting for her and led her towards the door. He briefly smiled at her slightly disheveled look and the unmistakable smell of sex.

"Your car is waiting for you downstairs Miss Hall. Have a safe drive home," he said, closing the door behind her.

As the elevator descended, Mandy was still amped up sexually even though she had already had experienced two orgasms that evening. When she walked out of the hotel she was met by the same good-looking valet as when she had pulled up to park earlier.

"Your car is right over here Miss Hall," he said with shit-eating grin on his face.

Interesting, she thought to herself as they walked to her car, she hadn't given him her name when she arrived.

Her car was parked against the curb, but in a discrete location away from the front doors. As he opened the door for her, Mandy paused before getting in, then she tossed the envelope on the passenger seat.

Eyeing the cute guy holding her door, Mandy looked briefly at his name tag, then down to his crotch and his obvious hard-on, then back up to his eyes.

"Uh, Shane, I don't have any cash to tip you with but I may be able to give you something better," she said licking her lips. She reached for the bulge between his legs and began rubbing his cock through his uniform pants.

Although initially startled, the valet quickly looked around and saw no one was around given that it was well past midnight.

"Okay, works for me," he said excitedly, eagerly unzipping his fly, "but you'll have to make it quick."

Mandy sat down in the driver seat with her pumps on the pavement and the valet moved towards her with his hard dick in his hand. She leaned forward and wrapped her hand around his shaft and immediately engulfed his six inches with her mouth and started sucking on his pole as she pumped him in her hand.

His shaft quickly became coated with her saliva as she fed his meat into her mouth with one hand and gently squeezed his hairless balls with the other. In essence, she was jacking him off in her mouth as her lips glided rapidly up and down on his knob, the slobber flying off his cock as she worked him.

When giving head, Mandy generally preferred to take her sweet time and make it enjoyable for both, but this was a fast and efficient way to get a guy to blow his wad quickly. And regardless, she knew she would be rewarded with a load of delicious spunk either way.

Shane tried to thrust his hips to make his cock go deeper in her mouth but with her fist firmly around his shaft, she was able to control the tempo. As he slid his prick over her tongue, she could feel the very swollen urethra running the length his shaft. Between that and the precum she was tasting, Mandy knew she was in for a treat.

She continued sucking him for several minutes, his cock head moving quickly between her lips, his breathing becoming more rapid.

"I'm gonna cum!" he declared.

Mandy quickly backed off his cock and still pumping it, she aimed it at her open mouth just in time to receive the first volley of his cum on her tongue. It was a thick rope that ran down the back of her tongue into her throat.

It was followed in rapid succession by multiple spurts of his hot, white spew that quickly overwhelmed Mandy as she tried frantically to swallow quickly. As she held his meat in her hand, she could feel his semen coursing through the shaft as it shot out the tip and into her mouth.

She caught most of it, but there was so much cum it started to leak from the corners of her mouth and down her chin. As she squeezed the last of his semen from his cock, she ran her tongue underneath the head to capture the final few drops.

Her fingers gathered the white goo that had trickled out of her mouth and she licked the last of his glaze off her lips as he quickly zipped up his pants and looked around again to make sure they hadn't been seen.

"That was awesome," he said. "Thanks!"

As he turned to leave, Mandy stopped him. "Wait," she said, reaching into the glove box and pulling something out.

"Here," she said, handing him her business card. "If you're ever looking for new work, I may be able to use a guy like you."

She swung her legs into the car and he smiled at her as he closed the door and walked back towards the valet station.

For the first time, she looked at herself in the rear-view mirror, saw her messy, glazed face and grinned. It had turned out to be a pretty good night after all.

A throaty rumble pierced the night air as the Corvette's engine roared to life.

Noticing the envelope on the other seat, she grabbed it and opened it up. She pulled out what she initially thought was a credit card. It felt heavy in her hand and was made of some sort of metallic alloy and was trimmed in gold but it wasn't a credit card at all. On one side there was only a 12-digit number embossed into the metal. On the other side was an international telephone number with a country code she didn't immediately recognize. There were no other identifiers on the card and nothing else in the envelope.

She pondered it for a moment, licking her lips again and still tasting Shane.

"Well, Max Klausman, you are certainly an international man of mystery and intrigue," she said aloud to herself. Then she smiled and pulled away from the hotel and sped off into the moonlit night.

The End

Thank you for rating my story and any comments!