Lord of the Lifeguards Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gayle never failed to get aroused each time she went to peruse the profiles and photo collections of her associates. Each profile featured the associate in formal or elegant attire as if to convince a client that they could be seen in public, on their arm or otherwise. Then there were the sensual photos that ranged from tasteful boudoir-style to the downright erotic, depicting how the associate wished to be perceived, sometimes acting out their fetishes or a fantasy.

  • There was Taylor, the tall 22-year old brunette from the gala. One photo showed her red-carpet ready in a long black evening gown, her pert breasts and firm nipples pressing against the fabric of her dress. In another tasteful shot, she was lying nude on her side in bed with a silk sheet covering most of her body. Her hair was mussed as if she had just woken up and one of her breasts was bare, her exposed hard nipple almost begging to be sucked.

  • On the next page was Ashley, a blond pixie cheerleader-type with a small muscular gymnast body and tiny tits. Although a senior in college, she could easily pass for a naughty high schooler, demonstrated by the pictures of her bending over to pick up a pile of spilt school books, her short plaid uniform skirt riding up to reveal thigh-high white stockings, her tight ass and a white thong barely covering her inviting wispy-haired pussy.

  • Austin's page featured photos of him looking striking in a designer tux, then casual on the beach of some tropical island sipping a cocktail. An athlete, there were tantalizing pics of him standing in a locker room wearing only eye black and a jockstrap, his lean, ripped body glistening with sweat and holding a football as if he'd just come off the gridiron. The jockstrap did little to conceal the outline of his impressive package. One only had to cross-reference his measurements to know exactly what lay underneath.

  • Jamey (aka Shane), a freshly minted 21-year old ginger, touted himself as bisexual and versatile...there was surprising demand for his type. There were multiple pics of him posing on his elbows with his ass in the air, one hand pulling his ass cheek aside to reveal a taut pink anal opening, his cock and balls hanging between his legs like mistletoe. Gayle thought his rosebud anus looked so innocent and pure until the image from the video of Nick burying his big penis deep inside him flashed through her mind.

  • And then there was 25-year old Mishaela. At first blush she looked like a mousy, glasses-wearing nerdy librarian type but behind that facade, she was a busty green-eyed, raven-haired dominatrix. There were photos of her in a latex rubber dress, her milky white skin in stark contrast to the long black gloves she wore. Others showed her wearing an open cup bra, her large breasts and pink erect nipples proudly displayed. Finally, there were a couple of her posing defiantly, fully naked except for hip-high black patent leather boots and a large ominous-looking strap-on dildo, leaving no question as to where she stood on such matters of the heart.

  • Jean-Paul was a tall, broad-shouldered young man who originally hailed from the West Indies and was on a track and field scholarship at State. With his exotic Carib looks and a broad smile, he would quickly become a favorite of her female clientele. In addition to the obligatory glamour shots, there was also a pic of him at a track meet, his ample island endowment unmistakable in his tight-fitting singlet. Another showed him fisting his hard, uncut penis, sizable in proportion to his lithe body, a large dollop of clear fluid being squeezed from its head.

The pages went on and on, her team of associates covering a broad range of tendencies, fetishes and client preferences. Gayle planned to meet with each of them to brief them on the new system and business model going forward.

Some would no doubt be annoyed with the requirement that they now had to pay the house, but she was sure that would be offset by the higher guaranteed rate schedule she had implemented. Besides, the business was not meant as a revenue generator for her as much as it was intended to drive donations to her non-profit causes. After all, happy donors were generous donors.

Even though Mandy was exiled from ownership in the business, Mrs. Pearson let it be known to her that there was a potential path to redemption for her but it was one where Mandy would have to work her way back into her circle of trust. So, she came to see the light and her associate profile was added to the website:

  • "Danielle" was listed as an 18-year-old blonde college coed and fitness fanatic. Her pictures featured her in the gym in various sports bras and yoga pants that highlighted her very tight body and rock-hard abs. If there were any questions about her other prominent features, additional pictures of her posing in that same extreme micro bikini put those to rest. One didn't have to read too deeply to see what her specialties and fetishes were.

But Mandy's existence on the role of associates of Gayle's company proved to be short lived. The Klausmans soon made an offer that would be life-altering for her. Rather than enrolling at State as she had planned, Mandy soon found herself aboard the Klausman's Gulfstream jet winging her way towards Switzerland where she would spend the next year as Elena's personal adjutant.

During her time with the Klausmans, Mandy would travel the globe and taste a lifestyle and a standard of living that would make Mrs. Pearson's pale in comparison, amassing her own small fortune in the process. She would be exposed (in more ways than one) to the world's elite, her own erotic and sexual experiences far too vast and varied to be chronicled in this story.

Mandy continued her studies at State after she had returned to the U.S. and although she had rejoined the ranks of associates and was welcomed back inside Gayle's inner circle, there was no place for her in helping run what was now a very successful and lucrative enterprise. Now at the ripe old age of 22, she had a few scores left to settle with people that she felt had wronged her and treated her poorly along the way.

She had resumed her rightful place as Lord of the Lifeguards at the swim club but it's not as if she needed a job to earn gas money anymore. But it did keep her close to Nick, the one person she had remained most infatuated with since she first experienced his powerful penile prowess when he interviewed her for a job at the pool.

Mandy had enjoyed sex with him numerous times since then and even though he was twice her age, she now fantasized about stealing him away from Mitzi, his stuck-up bitch of a wife. Everyone knew that Mitzi came by her privileged station in life just by riding on Nick's coattails. Although Mitzi had never done anything in particular to Mandy other than treat her with general contempt, she found it offensive enough that she wanted to deprive her of not only her means, but of Nick's splendid penis as well.

But it's not like Nick's prick was the only dick on the planet or that she had abstained from it at all while she was at State. Mandy had scored plenty of penis in her young life and always managed to keep herself in the thick of all the young cock that abounded there, including that of Caleb, the boyfriend of one of the ruthless upper classmen in her sorority.

As a pledge, Nina Shepherd had subjected Mandy to all sorts of depraved and debauched acts as part of her initiation ritual. They say revenge is a dish best served cold so Mandy arranged for Nina to conveniently catch Caleb in the act of fucking her doggy style and then for her also to learn that Mandy had been screwing the love of her life for the better part of a year. Caleb and his now useless little six-inch tool became collateral damage when they both dumped him on the same day.

More than the conquest itself, the crushing humiliation she had unleashed upon Nina was priceless, but simply fucking Caleb hadn't even come close to evening that score. Now that she had evidence that Nina had been having sex with one of her students while a teacher at Mountain Vista, well, it presented Mandy with all sorts of new and interesting opportunities for her to either use it to her advantage or use it to utterly and completely destroy Nina once and for all.

Finally, there was the matter of Mrs. Pearson herself. The enmity Mandy held towards that condescending and narcissistic cunt for humiliating her not once, but twice, was impalpable. Mandy was self-aware enough to know she had a sex addiction. Much like big pharma kept people hooked on opioids, Gayle Pearson had exploited and manipulated her and many other young men and women into doing her bidding so she could bask in the personal glory of her philanthropic triumphs.

In the big scheme of things, they were all volunteers but not all who participated in Mrs. Pearson's diabolical endeavor emerged unbroken and the contemptible irony of it all sickened Mandy. Plain and simple, Gayle Pearson trafficked in humans and destroyed lives while operating under a thin do-gooder veil of raising money to help heal the broken little bodies of children through her charity work. She knew she had to be patient and extra careful with Mrs. Pearson for she was a cunning and powerful woman and had access to resources Mandy couldn't possibly fathom or bring to bear.

As she sat in the lifeguard chair and plotted her vengeful retributions, she saw Jeff, the Adonis, emerge from the far end of the pool and strut along the pool deck leaving a trail of wide-eyed salivating women in his wake. Mrs. Pearson had ordered Mandy to hire him but now she saw an opening to maybe save at least one soul from her corruption and perhaps take her down at the same time. So, Mandy climbed down from the lifeguard tower and followed Jeff as he disappeared into the locker room.

She walked through the open door just in time to catch Jeff bending over, peeling his wet swimsuit away from his muscular ass and down his well-toned legs. She reflexively skidded to her knees behind him as he stepped out of the suit. He sensed someone there before he saw her and whipped around quickly, his long flaccid penis slapping her on the cheek as he moved.

"What the hell Mandy?" he said in surprise as he backed away quickly and tried to cover his privates with a towel. "What are you doing in here?"

"I-I-I was only coming in to talk to you a-a-about something," she stammered, clearly distracted by his huge schlong.

"Talk huh?" Jeff asked incredulously. "You sure you didn't come in looking for some of this?" he said, dropping the towel to the floor and flopping his dick around in the air with his hand.

Mandy just kneeled and stared at it, dumfounded by its size. Everything she had heard was true, she thought to herself as she impulsively licked her lips.

Jeff stepped towards her, waving his prick in her face.

"Is this what you want?" he asked, now rubbing his meat on her face.

Mandy could see him start to get hard as she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, taking in the musky chlorinated aroma of his manhood as he swiped his cock and balls around her face. When her mouth slightly opened, Jeff pressed the huge glans inside her lips. As she opened wider expecting to take him all the way in, he pulled out, now teasing her. Her eyes were now open and pleading with him to put it back in her mouth but he wasn't taking the bait.

"Please," she begged, leaning towards him to try and take it in her hands. "I want it."

"Yeah well, you and everyone else," he said dismissively, turning around to grab his guard uniform from his locker.

Mandy wasn't used to being denied, especially when it came to an offer for a blowjob and she wasn't happy about it.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about anyway?" Jeff asked nonchalantly as he slid his board shorts up his legs and made a show of stuffing his half-hard cock and big balls inside as Mandy could only sit and gawk.

Mandy knew she needed to take control of this situation so once she had gathered her thoughts she spoke again.

"Oh, I just thought I would let you know that I came across some video of you and your friend at the Cliff House a couple of months back."

This got Jeff's attention as he looked at her and he suddenly remembered that day back in the Spring when he thought Mandy and Nina were going to start brawling in the coffee shop. Then he recalled how Nina had given him a hand job right there in the booth in the back and his eyes got a little bit wider.

Mandy saw his reaction. "Ah, you do remember that day, don't you?" she said with a knowing grin and nod of her head.

"Uh, yeah. I remember. But so what?" he answered with a hint of suspicion and defiance in his voice.

"Are you still fucking your old school teacher or did that stop after she got fired from Mountain Vista?"

"Miss Shepherd didn't get fired, she resigned!" he said defensively.

Then Mandy snorted and spoke in a condescending tone.

"That's so cute you trying to stick up for your girlfriend but I think we all know better Jeff. The fact is, everyone knows she was having sex with one of her students and now I have the proof. And if word leaked out, forget about that bitch trying to find another teaching job, she'd be lucky to get off with only a few years in prison!" she said, now laughing.

"What do you want from me?" Jeff asked, now fearful for his friend.

"Well let's just say I have a proposition for you that could keep you both out of trouble."

"What kind of proposition?"

"That depends. Are you still fucking Nina or not?"

"I haven't seen her since she quit," he answered truthfully.

"That's good," Mandy replied, reaching up to feel his package through his suit. "Now let's have another look at what you have in here."

Jeff didn't resist when she hooked her thumbs in the sides of his suit and pulled them down his legs exposing his man-meat to her again.

"Yeah, this is what I'm talking about," she said to herself as she took his big organ into her hand and held it aloft, as if testing its weight. With her other hand she cupped his heavy balls and felt their firmness.

"This is gonna do quite nicely," she whispered, leaning in to take the head of his prick into her mouth again.

As she sucked in his dick, she felt the shaft harden as she easily took in his enormous length. She firmly grasped the base and began throating his purple veined monster, her saliva coating it as it flew in and out of her mouth.

Mandy moaned as she furiously pumped his rod through her lips, her tongue running along the swollen underside. She squeezed his balls and feeling them starting to tighten in her hand, she knew he wouldn't last very long.

Jeff placed his hands on either side of her head, both to steady himself and also to make sure she didn't try to change her mind and pull off. He bucked his hips back and forth as he repeatedly slid his long tube through her lips, down her tongue and into her throat.

He was astonished she could take it all as he picked up speed. She had let go of him by now, just enjoying the face-fuck she was receiving as his missile rocketed into her mouth, globs of her spit flying off it as he pulled out during in his piston-like motions.

Grabbing a fistful of Mandy's hair in his big hand, he pulled his massive prick from her gullet, the head just a couple of inches from her open mouth. As she gulped quickly to suck in some air, Jeff groaned, signaling the onset of his orgasm.

"Ungh!" he grunted as the first shot erupted, hitting her pursed lips and laying a generous dollop of his yogurt on the side of her nose.

That would be the last drop Mandy missed as she opened wide and stuck her tongue out in time to catch the next stream of semen that shot from his big head.

"Ungh!" he uttered, holding her head as he pumped his cock, the long ropes of thick, milky cum jetting onto her waiting tongue and sliding to the back of her mouth and throat. It seemed like he came for a blessed eternity as she succeeded in swallowing every last drop of his savory sweetness.

Jeff ran his cock through the cum he left on her face and put it back in her mouth, making sure she got every last drop of his seed. Mandy wrapped her lips around the bulbous helmet to clean it off and then he tapped his dick head on her tongue to make sure she got the final drip.

When she finally caught her breath, Mandy said, "Wow, that was a huge load...when was the last time you jerked off?"

"Um, this morning," he said sheepishly.

Mandy could only smile and shake her head in wonderment at her good fortune.

"Well, you can give me your protein shake any time you want but we'll need to work on your stamina," she declared with a laugh, giving his prick a farewell squeeze.

Jeff knew he had cum a little too fast but it was nothing for him to feel embarrassed about.

"What about that proposition?" he asked as he pulled himself back together.

"Oh, that," Mandy replied.

She quickly tried to think of a good place to discuss things and decided that the Cliff House was probably not a good option.

"Tell you what, why don't you and your little unemployed nympho teacher friend meet me here tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. sharp? We can have a little chat about things before the pool opens."

"But I haven't talked to her in a while so I have no idea if she can be here," Jeff retorted.

"Oh, she'll be here if she knows what's good for her. Now time to get back to work," Mandy said over her shoulder as she turned and strutted out of the locker room back towards the pool.

***

The End

Thank you for reading and rating my story and for any comments!