Lords of the Wyld: Celestine Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Celestine inclined his head in acknowledgment. "I am bound to serve the debt of freedom I owe you."

"I don't wish to bind you." She set her gaze on the Celestine, holding his attention. "If you are truly dedicated in offering your aid, I'll need all that you're able to provide, and binding you would only put new shackles on you, would it not?"

"You are a rare chyldling," the Celestine answered after a moment of thoughtful silence. "Where do you wish to begin?"

"I don't know where to begin, and I don't think the Abbot is any longer fond of me for what I've done."

"He is not, no," said the Wyldling. "He is also the only one able to aid you further. No others in the villa have traveled as far or are as learned as he."

"So I must convince him to travel with me, and guile my parents for travel arrangements at least as far as Tintagel." She traced her fingers over the stone between her legs, mapping. "If luck is with us, I may be able to get aid from Arthur."

"It would be a fortunate start, though his adviser and the Lady would provide greater learning."

"They can't provide transport, though. We will need to travel to the main land, though I know not where." She looked up to the Celestine.

"That is something I can discover with little difficulty," he said. "I will begin now." He inclined his head and stepped back, moving out of the circle and dissipating.

"Do you understand the task you have set yourself?" the Wylder asked, turning her head toward him. "It is dangerous."

"So are you."

The Wylder grinned.

"I will pass word of your coming to the Lady and her servant."

He turned and followed the Celestine, fading into the shadows and leaving Elysande alone on the altar, taking othertime with him. She pulled a rough blanket from her sack and lay down for sleep.