Loren Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers

"Yes Sir, I be here...I have no place to go..." he said sadly and started crying again.

"Now listen to me carefully Jessie. While I am gone you cannot leave the kitchen area. I cannot allow you to touch anything in the apartment. You cannot clean, dust, take garbage out, make the bed and touch anything. Everything on the other side of this door is evidence. Do you understand?"

"I know how to obey Sir. I will not leave kitchen, I promise."

"Good." Mac bet he did know how to obey, he also bet he spent a fair amount of time in Loren's dungeon.

*

Standish Abbott was sixty years old...and he made Mac hard the moment he saw him. He was tall, taller than Mac who was six foot four and everything about him, from the way he looked at Mac to the way he walked attracted him to Mac. He had a shock of white hair on his head that Mac immediately imagined running his fingers through. For the briefest second Mac closed his eyes and saw himself on his knees at Standish Abbott's cock. He couldn't remember a time, ever, when he was so attracted to another person while he was working. He had always kept his work and personal life separate. It was then that he became aware pre-cum was oozing from his own cock staining his boxers and hoped that the baggy pants and suit jacket were enough to hide his embarrassment he felt.

Standish extended his oversize hand to Mac and shook it when Liebacker made the introductions. When Standish pulled his hand away he let his middle finger graze across Mac's palm sending shivers throughout his body. Mac looked at him with absolute shock in his eyes and got a cool comforting smile back.

"I'm a big fan Detective McParson. I've followed your career since you returned from New Orleans. You have a ninety percent solve rate and even though you don't use your title you made Lieutenant two years into your service here in New York and at thirty-two years old you are one of the youngest detective's to do that."

"Thank you sir." Was all Mac could muster.

Neither Mac nor Standish Abbott acknowledged that Waldo Liebacker was in the room, even though they were in his Penthouse apartment. Liebacker stood silently watching the interactions between the two men and silently smiled when he saw Mac practically shoot a load when he met Standish. Most men did, even Loren had been taken with him. Standish was a handsome, well spoken gentleman. Liebacker couldn't measure up to a man like Standish. He didn't have his money nor did he have his soft-spoken personality but most of all he didn't have the class the Standish exuded. What Waldo took pride in amongst his peers was that he was the first to have Loren and that he always had a good looking man on his arm but most of all he never had to do sloppy seconds. He knew it was time to step back away from Detective McParson and let Standish have him. Distraction was the best course of action.

"Shall we go sit on the terrace Lieutenant? I understand you have some questions for me."

"That would be fine sir." They walked to the terrace. Standish held back a step and let Mac walk through the doorway first and quietly closed the doors behind him.

They sat away from the doors in two chairs that were opposite each other. Standish crossed his long legs and rested his chin in his hand letting his right finger draw slowly over his lips remaining quiet just staring at Mac for a long time. Finally he nodded his head that he was ready to be questioned.

"Mr. Liebacker feels that if Mr. Blunt were still alive and decided to break things off with Mr. Cantrell that you might have come to an understanding with him yourself. Would that be a correct assumptions sir?"

"I would have been amenable to Mr. Cantrell using my 'getaway' apartment for a short period of time until he found other suitable living arrangements. Like most of the men in our circle we are all quite familiar with Mr. Cantrell. If he was to stay in my apartment for a short period of time I would have had the opportunity to avail myself of him and it could have been a win-win for both of us." He chose his words carefully and spoke slowly and concisely.

"May I ask you a personal question?"

"I was hoping you would." Standish retorted in a low sexy tone. Mac's face turned a few shades of red before he continued.

"I am a police officer and I have always carried myself with the utmost of professionalism and yet over the past two days every person I have spoken to, especially Mr. Liebacker, are very open about the things you enjoy doing, and yet neither of you know me at all." Mac had always taken pride in carrying himself in such a manner that no one would ever know the deep dark secret he felt he was forced to live with.

"Ahh...but that is where you are wrong Lieutenant. Our circle, and it is just within our circle, know everything about you. That is why you were chosen to investigate this gruesome murder -- because of who you are. We know that our 'secrets' are safe around you."

"I'm not so sure about that sir. My partner, Detective Simpson, knows that Liebacker is using an Italian prostitute as his alibi and the medical examiner has already said that there were signs of both anal and oral sex and that the deceased partook in what my partner called 'deviant sexual behavior'. And to be quite frank -- Mr. Cantrell is a little light in loafers -- if you know what I mean."

"And if I'm correct you have already squashed the coroner's report and put a padlock on Simpson. You are treating this case with the professionally we had expected." Standish said smiling. "Detective Simpson knows what is most obvious. The deeper darker things, like the hierarchy of our group, and the others that are involved will never go any further than you." He paused for a moment gathering his words again. "I hope I'm not being presumptuous in calling you Mac, I'd like the formality of our relationship to be only in public. In private I would like to be able to call you Mac and hope that you will call me Stan." Mac nodded that it would be okay.

"Mac it is no secret to anyone that Sam, Waldo, Lancaster, Shelby and our poor sweet Loren are homosexuals. They are what they are and don't make any bones about it. They have come to terms with it. But there are other men in our group that are connected to Loren through our group, through sex, and it is imperative that they remain anonymous -- and that is why you are here."

"But you don't know me." Mac still didn't understand. He knew from Liebacker that were was a group of wealthy men that enjoyed the company of other men, but just how far did this circle reach and why was he being used to 'keep their secrets'?

"I don't? Let's see...for five years you lived with William Spencer, who owns the most successful private men's club in the south. You enjoy being a bottom but you prefer being a top and have a natural ability to be dominant. I also understand that rumor has it you have one of the most beautiful cocks anyone as ever seen -- or ever experienced." Mac sat silently listening to Standish talk about him and his life like he was talking about someone else. Like Liebacker he was brutally open and honest which only served to make him more uncomfortable "You've been back here in New York for five years and haven't dated one person in all that time. You try and get away as much as you can to The Philip House in Pennsylvania. It's easier to pay the hundred bucks for two days to be catered to by any man you want than to try and meet someone. But you haven't been there for the past two months...and I suspect you are very needy at this point. You have an overwhelming fear that you will be found out so you keep yourself introverted and hidden away from the world."

"Does everyone on the police force know about me?" Mac voice was low and filled with fear. He was finding it difficult to breath and was glad that Waldo wasn't within earshot. For some reason he was comfortable enough with Standish to let him see his fears.

"Oh lordy no!" Standish exclaimed laughing loudly. "The Chief of the New York Police Department, the man you refer to as Cappy, is a member of our group. He's a great bottom by the way if you have a desire to take some of your pent up frustrations out on him. He is the only one that knows about you and only because he knew your prior partner, Mr. Worthington, who made a point of making him promise to look after you when you returned to New York. You see Mac men like us look out for each other. We protect each other so that we can live the life we choose to enjoy."

Mac stood and walked over to the glass wall that ran the length of the terrace and leaned against it facing back to Standish. "Do you have any suspicions who might have shot Mr. Blunt?"

"It had to have been someone very close to him. So it must have been either Shelby, Waldo or Lancaster...but then I could tell you that none of them have a murderous bone in their body."

Standish stood and walked to within a foot of Mac and leaned against the wall looking outwards over the street. "I was with Shelby that night." He said in low voice. "We were together from six in the evening until about nine fifteen when I left the apartment to return home. He was sound asleep when I left the apartment."

"Thank you sir, I appreciate you telling me that."

"I'm embarrassed that I have to be his alibi." He almost whispered the words.

"A neighbor said they heard the shot gun blast at nine fifty-five. That would have given Shelby enough time to dress and get over to the apartment."

"He was quite drunk."

"Or he could have been faking it."

"True. He had had sex with someone else before he came to me. His ass was dripping cum when I went to take him. I was quite angry about that."

"But you fucked him anyway?" Mac couldn't believe the questions he was asking this pillar of the community.

"No...I had him suck me off twice instead. I also punished him quite severely, which he thoroughly enjoyed, and told him that if he was going to avail himself of my generosity his whoring ways were going to stop."

"Do you know who he was with?" Standish shook his head that he didn't. He sighed deeply and turned his head and looked deeply into Mac's eyes.

"Mac, I think in our own way we are all whores. I love to fuck men. Amongst out group I have had most everyone -- with the exception of Waldo who refuses to bottom -- thank goodness." Standish stepped closer to Mac who didn't move. "To be perfectly honest I detest Liebacker. I think he's a crude Limey that wormed his way in New York society."

Mac shook his head that he understood -- he didn't care for Liebacker either.

"He tried to proposition me last night, made my skin crawl."

Standish smiled and took another step closer to Mac. "I won't lie to you Mac...I am and have been quite attracted to you for quite some time now. I've been biding my time waiting for the right moment to set a meeting with you. I'd even considered going to that gawd awful Philips House to meet you knowing that you'd be more comfortable there. This isn't exactly the moment I had imagined...but I will take it. I saw how hard you got when we met. As crude as this might sound, I'd be more than happy to take care of that for you."

Mac wanted to, he really did. Every part of his body was craving to be touched by this very sexy man...but in the end he couldn't. He moved away from Standish and started to the door. In the time it took him to get there he questioned why he turned this man away. Was it because he was on the job and needed to solve the case before he could allow himself any pleasure? Or could it have been that he didn't want to be one of those men that were passed around from man to man and who thought of themselves as a whore?

"One last question sir...did you fuck Loren?"

"Fuck him? No...I never fucked him...I always made sweet love to him and on occasion he reciprocated. I loved Loren very deeply."

"So you could have killed him also." Mac said before opening the terrace door and walked back into the apartment.

**************

Mac's Story -- Part II

My family was ecstatic when I moved back from New Orleans. Other than the one trip back for my grandfather's funeral three years earlier I hadn't spent any real time with them. I stayed in my old bedroom for the first two weeks while I acclimated to the new job as a homicide detective in the Manhattan. But soon it grew old to be under parental rule again at age thirty, so I found myself a nice one bedroom apartment in Washington Heights. It was close enough to my parents but far enough away that I would have prying eyes constantly looking at me.

Spenc told me about The Philip House before I left New Orleans. He knew that I would never pursue a man in New York and T.P.H. would suffice in giving me the sexual satisfaction that I needed.

Located outside of Philadelphia on thirty-five acres the twenty-two bedroom estate was owned by Mr. Atticus Philip who had come over from Scotland years earlier bringing with him his family millions and the lack of desire to work. A man hunter in his own right he filled his home with every type of man to care for his over-sexed sexual needs. As time progressed he invited more wealthy men into the fold and soon he was hosting male orgies almost every weekend.

It was one of his current lovers that convinced him to turn the house into a weekend retreat for men that wanted to get away and indulge in the company of other men. The outrageous sum of one hundred dollars for a two night stay garnered you a private room and bath, meals, liquor and as many men and as much sex as you wanted. The estate had a dungeon and themed rooms and catered to whatever sexual needs anyone could have. There were very few rules, no underage sex, no blood and everything had to be consensual between partners.

When I lived with Spenc I was having sex many times a day, not only with him but other members of the club. After New Orleans and my return to New York I hadn't been with anyone and I was craving the touch of another man. I not only wanted to fuck someone, but I had an overwhelming need to feel my ass filled. It took several months for me to break down and make a reservation.

The two hour drive relaxed me enough to ease my fears about being around strangers and by the time I arrived I was sporting a comfortable bulge in my pants and my carnal desires were fully awake. I had barely knocked on the front door when a very naked very flamboyant man swung the door open and welcomed me with open arms.

"DARLING!" he yelled in an effeminate sing-song manner, "You must be Mark Parsons." I had opted to drop the Mc from my name hoping for a little anonymity.

"I am" I answered stupidly.

"Great! I'm Atticus...but you can call me Atti, welcome to my humble home. We have a full house this weekend but you are one of the first to arrive." We walked into the entryway to the house and at first glance it looked like your typical high priced mansion but upon a closer look I saw that the area the appeared to be the foyer was actually a lifelike painting of a grand foyer with a sweeping staircase and marble floors.

"I've closed off this area to prying eyes." He said a moment later. This is the only area of the house where people normally wear clothes so to protect everyone's privacy and give the appearance this is a normal entrance I commissioned an artist to paint it. Pretty cool, huh?" I nodded my head that it was.

Atticus guided me to the left into a small office where I paid for the weekend and read over the short list of rules.

"You will be in the California suite. I've named all the accommodations after states." His continued sing-songy voice was grating on my nerves and I couldn't wait to make my way to my room. "You will have an attendant for the weekend, all of guests have one. You may use them as you wish. We are fully above board here and every one of our boys is over nineteen years old, some may look younger, but we make sure they are of legal age before they serve your needs. You are welcome to fuck any lad that is wearing a collar at any time. Men that are not wearing a collar are normally guests or slaves of the guests and you must ask permission before touching them." I nodded to him. He didn't make a move to get up so I too continued sitting.

"Are you are top, bottom or both?"

"Both."

His eyes lit up but went dull again when I showed no interest whatsoever in him. "Is there a type of man you prefer?"

"I like tall men, physically fit, cock size doesn't matter but I do appreciate a thick cock sometimes. I also like red heads...they are a passion of mine."

"Oh goody," he exclaimed clapping his hands joyfully, "I have just the boy for you. There aren't many men that like to see red pubes and therefore normally leave him alone." Atticus stood and we exited the office through a different door leading us to the real entryway of the house. "I'll show you to your room and send the boy right to you."

*

The room was spacious, bigger than my apartment with a private bathroom. The bathroom came with personal items that included shaving cream, razors, toothbrushes and a 2-quart enema bag. I had fond memories of the many enemas I administered to Spenc over the years and how much he loved being forced to hold the most astringent of enemas. I walked back into the bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed and removed my shoes. When I stood to take my pants off the door to the room opened and a beautiful red headed boy walked into the room. He was everything I could have dreamed about for an attendant for the weekend. He was tall, almost my height with a thick chest full of hair that matched an equally thick patch of red pubic hair that surrounded a fat and above average in length cock. His balls and as I soon found out his ass too were shaved bald.

"I am Sean," he said in a masculine Irish accent, "and if I am to your liking I will be your attendant this weekend." He dropped to his knees and waited for me to make the next move.

"Well Sean in the sanctity of this room you may call me Mac, my nickname, but in public you will only address me as Sir." Sean nodded. "I see you are naked and I am not. Would you like to remedy that for me?" Instantly he was on his feet and at my side helping me with my clothes. He knew not to rush and took infinite care in making sure that once my clothes were off my suit was hung and my underclothes properly folded.

"On the nightstand is a tube of lubricant, please go get it." I moved over to a small writing desk and pulled out the chair, turned it around away from the desk and sat down on it. My cock was hard and Sean was practically drooling. I took the lube from him and squirted some into the palm of my hand before rubbing it over my cock. I was truly afraid that if I had let him touch me I would have shot my load even before feeling his ass around me. "Now I want you to spread your ass cheeks and slide down this pole." He took the two steps towards me until he was standing over my lap and slowly sunk down on me. I loved feeling his resisting ass open to me as he moaned deeply while he sunk further down on me. "That's it boy, keep going...soon you are going to have this lovely cock of mine all the inside of you. I bet no one's filled you like this before."

Did it matter if he had ever a bigger cock than mine before? Nope, I just loved the illusion that my cock was the biggest he'd have felt. His ass was gloriously tight and I knew that he hadn't been fucked very much. I loved feeling the softness of his anus surrounding me and the warmth and tightness made me want him even more. All too soon he was fully perched on me, he released his ass cheeks, taking the last little bit of me and drew his arms around my neck.

We were at eye level. I could feel his chest hair against mine and his sticky wet cock drooling on my stomach. I licked my tongue over my lips and he imitated what I did over his lips. He was playful...and I liked that. I leaned forward that fraction of an inch and took his bottom lip between my teeth and bit and sucked it gently. Sean ass tightened around me as another uncontrolled moan slipped from his lips. I let it go and our lips met, my tongue pulling his into my mouth. I had missed the intimacy of kissing another man more than anything else. The moans were now mine as I bucked my hips up stoking my cock deeper into him. I sucked his tongue like it was a small cock milking the pleasure of it against mine. Sean just opened his mouth more giving me every centimeter of it he could.

jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers