Loren Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers

"I like to bite" I panted when the kiss broke off.

"Oh please...yes...bite me wherever you want to...I am yours." I looked at him and saw the passion in his eyes. This wasn't part of the script he had been taught to say to please a paying guest, this was raw and real. He wanted it as much as I did.

I started at his neck licking and sucking him, gently at first then more pronounced as I clamped my mouth on him below his Adam's apple and using my teeth and mouth bit down and sucked a large patch of his neck in my mouth. Sean was bucking his hips against me and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out too much longer. He was riding my cock furiously as I continued biting and sucking him.

"Ahhhhhhh..." I yelled releasing him at the moment my cock exploding deep inside of him. Sean was writhing in ecstasy feeling my still pulsing cock emptying what seemed to be gallons inside of him.

Time ceased to exist...there were no seconds...no minutes...or hours - there was just silence until my cock finally stopped throbbing and I was able to open my eyes again. Sean's eyes were sealed shut savoring everything I had given him. His neck was discolored from the love bite prompting my cock to surge one last time.

"I want more." I said. He opened his eyes and I could see he too wanted the same. I looked to the bed and he nodded. Slowly he lifted himself off of me but before he was completely free of me I spread his ass cheeks and when the head of my cock popped out of him my juices dripped down and over my cock. I held him there until he was empty.

"On the bed on your hands and knees and get ready, I'm going to fuck you...hard." His hole was still gaped open when I got to the bed and I mounted him and just as I promised - I pounded into him. My second orgasm came quickly and I collapsed on top of him mildly satisfied for the first time in months.

I rolled over on my back. Sean was curled on in a semi fetal position and was mutely silent.

"Are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?" I was concerned that he hadn't moved at all since I had come.

"I am savoring every moment I just had." He said lifting his head and looking at me. "I have been with men before, but nothing...never...anything like that..."

"Good, I'm glad." I said laughing. "Let me ask you something...are you just a bottom?"

"No...I've topped before, I just don't think I'm very good at it."

"Maybe you haven't had the right man underneath you."

"Maybe." He moved over to me and fell into my arms searching my lips out.

"What I'd like for you to do," I said between long kisses, "Is have you slide down and use your mouth on my ass, get me nice and open. I like to be fingered. I don't like lube in my ass just a raw ready cock."

Sean's tongue was as expert on my ass as it was in my mouth and soon he had two fingers in my tight ass loosening me up for his cock. He knew from my moaning that I was ready and slowly slid his thickness into me.

"You are very tight...I don't want to hurt you." He whispered looming over me.

"You won't. You feel very good inside of me." I bucked my hips up to meet his enjoying feeling him going deeper into me. "I like having my ass fucked slowly." I reached up and pulled him down to me kissing his lips. He opened his mouth to me but this time I let him suck my tongue into this mouth. He played with my tongue, using just the tip across the length of mine. It was such a sensual feeling I found myself grinding against him, wanting to feel every part of him against me.

"Please bite me again." He whispered in my ear, stroking deep inside of me, and then pulling out again. "Please..." I pulled him further up on me and let my mouth graze over his nipples. They were firm and erect and I loved feeling his chest hair against my face. He was taking long deep slow strokes in and out of me. I took his right nipple between my teeth clamping down on it -- not so hard to draw blood, but hard enough for him shove his cock deeply into me and fill the room with his moans. I repeated the same thing on his other nipple. Sean's body was shaking uncontrollable and I knew he was trying to hold back shooting his load. I returned to his right nipple sucking it deeply in my mouth. Sean cradled my head against his chest as I bit down on him and sucked at the same time. He started fucking my ass harder and the more I bit down on him the harder he fucked me. "Yes...yes...yes..." he cried begging for me not to stop until he shoved into me one last time and stilled as I felt him swell up and explode in me. "More...don't stop..."

he demanded. My mouth was firmly on him and I knew that not only would I leave him bruised by he would have my teeth marks against his chest. "Oh fuck yes." He moaned shoving into me again and again draining his cock liked it had never been drained before. He fell against me in a heap with his cock still throbbing in me.

We fell asleep like that, him on top of me for over an hour before he rose and left the room. He returned a few minutes later with a pitcher of ice water, two glasses and a bottle of scotch.

"Do you stay me with the entire weekend?" I asked unfamiliar with how the house worked.

"If it would please you" he answered almost shyly.

I sat up and removed his collar. "I think you'll do and I don't want any other man touching you while you are mine." I said slapping his ass lightly. "I'm starving...what are the plans for dinner."

"It's a formal...well formal in that the guests all sit down together...at eight...but I can go raid the kitchen and get you something."

I looked over to the clock and saw that it was just past six. "No, I'll wait. I'll just eat you instead."

*

The weekend didn't disappoint me at all. There was something for everyone and I fucked and sucked for practically the two day full days I was there. Other than Sean, who was the perfect attendant the thing that stood out the most for me happened Saturday evening. We had all retired to the play room after dinner and for the most part our attendants were on their knees between our legs sucking us gently while our dinner settled. I was sure the orgy would start later in the evening and everyone was saving their loads.

There was a large round ottoman in the center of the room and one of the more dominant men was giving a demonstration of over the knee spanking which kept all of our cocks hard and us entertained.

Atticus had left us after dinner, but with a large boisterous entrance he walked into the room with identical twins, on their hands and knees flanking him. They had leashes attached to their collars, hats with large floppy ears hanging down and paw shaped covers on their hands and feet. Their asses were fitted with dildo's that had hair connected to them, making a tail and every time they moved the tails seemed to wag back and forth.

Atticus was taking his man-dogs for a walk.

"Gentlemen" he announced in his prissy tone, "My man-dogs are very horny man-dogs and need to breed. I'm looking for volunteers to help my man-dogs breed their seed. At first no one made a move, but then I spied the cocks on the man-dogs and I knew I was going to be bred. Each twin had the thickest cocks I had ever seen in my life. For a brief second the thought of such a fat cock filling me was daunting and I almost back down, but I knew I wanted it too badly. I stood and walked over to Atticus and announced I would.

"Oh you dirty little boy," he said to me, "You are going to love being bred."

He walked me over to the ottoman and had me get on my hands and knees in the center. He released one of the dogs who crawled up on the ottoman and started sniffing my ass. It was such an odd feeling. He'd sniff and yelp and lick and yelp and even nipped at my ass cheeks a bit as he did his pre-breeding, pre-mounting dance.

Men crowded around the ottoman to watch the spectacle unfolding before them. The man-dog licked my ass some more then I felt him rise up into a squat position and start humping my ass. His 'paws' were on my back and for the first time felt the course material on the underside of the gloves, imitating the rough paw of a dog, as he ran his paws over my back getting into a hump position. His concrete hard cock was digging at my ass trying to find my hole. I could feel him getting closer, the thick head was pounding at my entryway and as much as my natural instincts were to keep my hole shut down he was grunting and whining to get in. He kept pushing harder and harder into me, the strength of his thighs flanking either side of my ass kept the pace up until he pushed hard one last time and shoved his cock in one long stroke all the way into me. I screamed as he let out an equally loud howl. I had never been so full in my life. The pain was so erotically hot. He was humping me, pounding into me in short hard strokes that felt like I was being punched deep in my ass with a fist and not a cock -- only it didn't hurt. He kept hitting that deep spot deep inside of me rewarding me with long thick streams of pre-cum.

I was being fucked by a man-dog and loving every second of it. He came once and kept humping me, his paws were clawing my back and ass and soon he was nipping my shoulders with his teeth. He was building to a second orgasm and I knew that we were going to come together. I pushed back against him fucking him as he fucked me. He brought his teeth down on my shoulder and bit into me as he shoved into me one last time. I felt him swell deep inside of me as I clamped down around him. He exploded filling my ass with an overflowing load of cum and a moment later I followed suit as my cock exploded with one of the most powerful orgasms I had ever experienced.

When his cock had ceased twitching inside of me he ripped himself from me and jumped off the ottoman and back to Atticus's side. I collapsed, spent for the first time first time all weekend. Over the years the twins, Sean and I fucked many times, but it was never anything like that first night.

*

Sunday afternoon Sean helped me dress and walked me to my car. He didn't care that he was standing outside buck naked. "I want to see you again." I said to him kissing him deeply.

"I would like that."

"I'll come back the week after next, will you let Atticus know that I want to be with you."

"I will." He kissed me again. I stood back and looked at him. He was a beautiful sight with my bite marks covering his body. I reached between his legs and caressed the freshest one, not even ten minutes old, on his inner thigh that was still sore to the touch.

"I will be gentler next time."

"Oh please, no...I loved every minute of being with you."

I kissed him again and palmed a fifty dollar tip in his hand. He tried to push it back to me but I wouldn't allow it. He had earned the money far and square.

Sean was my personal attendant for three years until his contract with the house ran out and he decided he didn't want to renew it. Even though it wasn't allowed we met clandestinely on weekends I wasn't at the house and we took several vacations together.

The sad truth was he was in love with me and although I enjoyed being with him, like Spenc, I wasn't in love with him, something he could never understand. It didn't really surprise me when Atticus called to let me know that boy had left the house for parts unknown and that he was on the lookout for another attendant to serve my needs.

But no one ever did.

jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers