Lori and Jonah: A Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh really? Thank you."

"You need to quit thanking me. I'm just being nice, that's all."

"Was it being nice when you kissed me?"

"I shouldn't have kissed you."

"But you did."

He didn't reply. It was driving me nuts. I wanted him to admit it. I wanted him to admit that he enjoyed the kiss, and that he wanted more.

"Please. Tell me that you liked it. Well, unless you didn't like it. But if you did like it, please tell me."

"You want to know?"

"Yes. I need to know."

"Fine, Lori. Yes, yes I liked kissing you. I would do it again too. That day you fingered yourself in my class, you made me want you so bad. Do you know how hard it is to be in the same room with you 5 days out of 7 and not touch you? Not talk to you? I shouldn't even think about you the way I do."

"I know how hard it is, because I sit in your class and know I can't go up to you and kiss or even hug you. I've fantasized about you and wanted you since the first day of school this year."

"I thought you were sexy the first time I saw you dancing on that football field two years ago. The first day of school this year, you walked into my classroom and I couldn't believe it. It was easier to stay away when you weren't my student. I've had dreams about you too. I wake up hard thinking about you."

I thought about everything he was saying. It made me feel like I would burst with elation. He admitted it. He wanted me. In fact, I was surprised by just how long and how much he did want me. It felt good to know that I wasn't crazy. With my heart in my throat, I reached over and put my hand in his, entwining our fingers. He didn't move his hand away. A few minutes later I felt his hand tighten around mine.

We pulled up to a large, stone house. It was beautiful. There were big, beautiful windows and the grass was lush. The stones of the house were large: some were tan and some were red. The house took my breath away.

"It's beautiful," I told him. I wondered how he could afford it on a teacher's salary.

"I'm glad you like it."

Jonah got out of the car and came around to my side to open the door. He helped me out and walked with me to his front door. Before we crossed the threshold, he stopped in the doorway.

"Are you sure Lori? I should've told you no, but I couldn't, not after everything at the dance. It's not too late to take you home."

"I want to stay, but not if you're just letting me stay here with you because you pity me." I said with a hint of anger in my voice.

He kissed me hard, almost as if he were punishing me for his words. His teeth nicked my lip and I tasted my own blood for the second time that night.

"Did that feel like pity to you?" He asked harshly. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm sorry, come in."

He opened the door wider, and I stepped inside. The house was just as beautiful on the inside as it was on the outside. The rooms were spacious. The carpet was a vibrant red and looked like my feet would sink right into it. The ceilings were high. There was even a fireplace in the living room. It looked like it would be the best place to sit together with someone on a cold day. It would be an even better place to make love late at night.

"Are you hungry? Would you like anything to drink?" Jonah asked. He seemed unsure what to do now that I was actually in his house.

"Water?"

He disappeared into the kitchen and returned with two bottles of water. He handed one to me and opened the other for himself. He drank half of the bottle, and then put the cap back on.

"What now?" He asked.

"Could we lay down somewhere?"

"Sure."

He led me upstairs. We turned down a hallway and stopped at the door to a room. He opened the door and I looked inside. It looked very bland. I would bet that this was not his room.

"Is this your room?" I questioned skeptically.

"No, this is a guest bedroom."

"Can we go to your room, please?"

He turned again, this time toward the end of the hall, but before he walked away, I grabbed his hand again. He stopped for a minute, and then continued walking with my hand in his. His room was bigger than the first. The bed was enormous. The sheets were a rich blue, the walls were beige. There was a large flat screen TV on the wall opposite the bed.

"You can lay in here. I'll be downstairs." He said. I saw him swallow hard. His hands were in tense fists at his sides.

"Don't go. Stay with me, Jonah. Please stay." I begged.

"Are you sure, Lori?"

"Yes, very sure. I was sure the last time you asked me too."

"Okay..."

"Do you have any movies we could watch?"

He nodded and went to a cabinet in the corner. He slipped a disk into the DVD player. In the meantime, I realized my Homecoming dress wasn't the best thing to rest in. I also realized I should let my parents know that I wouldn't be home tonight. I sent my mom a text saying that I would be staying the night at a friend's house and that she shouldn't worry. Now it was time to deal with the other issue.

"Um, Jonah?"

"Yes?"

"Do you have something more comfortable that I could wear?"

He looked dumbfounded for a moment. I couldn't blame him considering he hadn't planned any of this. He blinked a couple of time, then start rifling through his drawers. He pulled out a baggy T-shirt and handed it to me. I unclipped my halter and he reached for the doorknob to leave.

"Don't go. I want you to stay. Look at me." I demanded.

He did, but he didn't say anything. I saw a muscle in his jaw flexing. I began peeling off the dress I had been so excited to wear. Tonight definitely hadn't gone how I planned, but I think it just might end better than I thought. First, I revealed my breasts, then my pierced navel, and them my flimsy gold colored thong. Jonah's eyes followed the progress of the dress until it hit the floor. When I was left only in the thong and my heels, I crawled back onto the bed.

"Can you help me take off these heels?"

Coming forward, he knelt at the foot of the bed. He took my right foot first. It was amazing how gentle his big hands were. They looked like they were big enough to be bear paws. He slid the first and second shoe off with little effort. I grabbed the T-shirt and pulled it over my head. Jonah stood up, his eyes fixed on me.

"Come lay with me."

He did as instructed, but only after removing his shoes and tie. He lays down beside me in a dress shirt, dress slacks and black socks. He was still a foot away. I scooted closer to him and put my hand on his chest. I began to unbutton his shirt, button by button.

I know it was too soon after everything that had happened tonight, but I wanted him. Jesse didn't matter anymore. I wanted Jonah. I was in his house, in his bed, and he was next to me. I was not going to let this opportunity pass me by. I never thought I would be this close to my fantasy. He must want me if we're in his bed together, whether he shows it or not. Those bedroom eyes were finally where they belonged. Then I kissed him. I pressed my soft lips to his and tasted him. He stayed still initially, but soon he began to kiss me back. As soon as he gave into the kiss, he gave it everything. His tongue darted into my mouth and he took control. His tongue explored every surface of my mouth. I fought for a stronger taste of him. My hand clutched a fistful of his shirt; his hand had a fistful of my hair. We both pulled back at the same time. After he caught his breath, he pulled me off balance so that I landed on top of him. He murmured into my hair.

"What are you doing, Lori? Why are you doing this to me?"

"I'm trying to seduce you. I want you; I'm attracted to you. There's something that draws me to you."

"We can't do this. It's against the rules."

"I don't care. I'm eighteen and I won't tell. I promise. You know you want me. Say it, say that you want me."

"I want you, Lori."

"I want you tonight, Jonah. Please."

He chuckled and laid his palm against my cheek. He rubbed his nose against mine in an Eskimo kiss. "I want you too, but we'll have more time for that. I don't want to have sex tonight, not after what happened with Jesse..." He saw that I was about to complain, so he continued on, "but there is something I'd love to do for you."

"What would that be?" I asked.

"Just lay back and enjoy yourself. That's all I ask."

I did as he said, leaning back against his pillows. They were cool and felt good against my feverish skin. I propped myself up on my elbows so that I could watch what he was about to do. He looked like a wolf, dominating and feral. His tanned hands slid under the sides of my thong and pulled the gold fabric down my legs. He spread my toned thighs and moved between them. There was a wolfish grin on his face. Next, he leaned down and the first flick of his tongue made my world explode.

His extra years of experience had obviously been well spent. His skilled tongue flicked and tasted and probed. Jonah nibbled on my soft pink flesh as if it was succulent fruit. My thighs tighten and I put my hands on his head to pull him closer. He took love bites and scraped his white teeth over my clit. My hips buck and I can't control my moans of delight. I bring my hand to my breast and pinch my nipple. I feel so hot and so good. It's my wet dream come true. I can't believe my sexy teacher is licking my soaking wet pussy. The naughtiness of it makes it all the more arousing. Every inch of my body feels alive.

His tongue starts moving faster. My moans turn to screams and I yell out his name. Hearing that, he seems only more determined to send me crashing over the edge. He speared his tongue as deep as he could into my pussy and used his hand to play with my clit. Between the sensations and watching, I couldn't take it anymore. I came in a shattering orgasm, shouting his name and clenching his hair in my fists. He laps up my sweet cum like a starving man. My body spasms in the aftermath. Whimpers spill from my trembling lips. Jonah moves from between my legs to rest on his arms above me. He strokes my hair and face. I can feel his hard cock against my thigh. He's so big and thick, it makes my mouth water.

"I love the way you taste. I'd love to eat you again for breakfast," he stated softly.

"You can't be done," I said. "I can feel how hard you are. Isn't it painful to get hard like that and not cum?"

"It can be, but I can wait until breakfast, if you still feel the same. I have a feeling I'll be starving. Right now, I'd love to just hold you while you sleep."

I smiled at that. How amazing was this? On top of being sexy and heroic, he was a good guy too. This was what girls dreamed of, and he was in bed with me. I offered my lips for a happy, and he was happy to oblige. His kiss was sweeter and tamer this time. He also tasted like my cum. I giggled and licked the rest of my cum off of his chin. He groaned and rolled to the empty side of the bed.

"Come here Sexy, and fall asleep before I do take advantage of you," he growled.

I laughed and snuggled up to his side. I rested my head on his shoulder and threw a leg over his. I yawn and feel his arms wrap around me. I want to stay awake and savor the moment, but I'm just so sleepy. I drift off wearing his shirt, while he holds me in his arms.