All Comments on 'Lori and Rick and Liz and Me Ch. 02'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked this more than chapter one.

That's likely because this chapter didn't involve more male-penetrating-male sex. I'm not homophobic, but that doesn't mean I like to read about it. It's like the idea of your parents having sex: we all know it happens, and we have no desire to interfere, but we try to not think about it. I have no issues about gay-themed erotica. I just skip over it. But when it occurs, unexpectedly, in a story... I suppose I'd have preferred a little more warning than "...and now there's a penis in another man's asshole."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So in turn for getting his ass raped

He gets to ass fuck his wife? Seems like a bad bargain. Especially since he can enjoy ass fucking the other woman and not have to sacrifice anything. Did you bother to think this through? Bad story. No stars.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 8 years agoAuthor
Sorry that you didn't like it

But I wrote it the way it happened

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Future?

So give us another chapter. What happened on Saturday?

It seems to me that if the three were practicing without him, there might be a "conflict of interest" going on. Unless, of course, #4 is O.K. with it.

There's an entire series of backstory to this. I'd sure like to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Thanks for writing it as it happened. True stories are my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Merrily we roll along.

Hey, the story continues and, as in real life, it doesn't always happen as we predict. ReedRichards, you're doing a fine job. We all, especially fishermen, embellish a little bit with our tall tales. If anything, I would say you need to be a little more descriptive in some of the things going on. I shall now move onto the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No ground rules?

If I had come home from work to see my wife naked with the other couple while I was gone, I'm sure there would be something said. Presumably, it wasn't possible to wait?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous