Lori Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Library became a dangerous place and Vanessa was our guard; always sitting between us. I finally moved to another part of the room and avoided the encyclopedias. Lori and Vanessa had their heads together talking the rest of the period.

Study Hall was anything but.

Lori, with Vanessa supervising from a few feet away, cornered me and gave me a smoldering kiss then unzipped and unbuttoned my pants, pushing them to the floor. Squatting before me she yanked my boxers down and grabbed hold of my rapidly hardening shaft. I looked up to see Vanessa watching, she had moved a little closer.

Shifting back to Lori, I saw her whispering something to my dick as she stroked it and with a quick glance up, she dove forward, engulfing the first couple of inches. I leaned back against the wall and groaned as I felt her tongue bathe my cock. My hands moved to take ahold of her head but someone grabbed my wrists. When my eyes snapped open and focused, Vanessa was holding me and staring at me. As our eyes met she shook her head and started to watch Lori as she proved to Vanessa that she was still the teacher.

Slowly, Lori worked her way to the base, opening her throat as she bobbed then withdrawing until just the head was in her mouth. I was getting close and she knew it.

Vanessa's voice startled me "Lori?" she was licking her lips. "Lori, you need to stop."

WHAT? NO! But all I could say was "Please" before Lori released my spit coated cock to let it bob in the air.

Standing, Lori pressed herself against me and gave me another incredible kiss before letting Vanessa guide her away. I watched them walk down the aisle and with my cock sticking out in front, begging for her to come back. As they walked around the corner, Vanessa paused and looked back, staring at the stream of pre-cum running from the end of my cock and following it as it dripped to the floor. Eyes burning, she licked her lips again before walking around the corner.

Lori never left my mind and the last bell seemed to take forever.

I made it to my locker before I read the last note:

Hope you enjoyed lunch!

Bring my underwear to me at the truck.

(Sorry, no more hanky-panky until tomorrow!)

DG

I grabbed her little bag and slammed my locker shut before stomping out to my truck. Lori was inside waiting.

"HI, Sweety!" she called as I climbed in. I just shook my head and grumbled a terse "Hello"

We went to Sonic and then back home where, after she changed into her sweats, we played basketball. Neither of us mentioned the missed lunch date or Study Hall.

She told me that we were eating dinner at her parents and I perked up at that. I knew what usually followed.

Dinner was great. Sam was becoming more used to the idea of his daughter living, unmarried, with some guy.

As we left Lori promised we'd stop by before Prom for pictures.

Only on the way home did she tell me that because of my fuckup that I wasn't getting lucky. She, on the other hand, was.

Showered, she turned off all of the lights before I heard the towel drop. Even in the dark I closed my eyes and sighed, my balls were going to ache tomorrow for a different reason.

I could tell she was nervous when she lay down. "I need you inside me so badly." she told me. "I want to taste you burning in my throat!" But when I reached for her she held me back. "It was only one night but it was horrible." Then she rolled off the bed and, a few minutes later, returned wearing shorts and my t-shirt. "I've changed my mind. I just want you to hold me." I did, we fell asleep like that. I had one of the best night's sleep I could remember.

12