All Comments on 'Lori Ch. 13'

by LoriisaDirtyGirl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please..

No more Eric the dud. I don't like him being mentioned as having a role in future chapters (cabin building). Even him being talked about in a negative way is annoying. Cut the cord on that character please. Amber sounds very interesting, though.

MkalfredmcMkalfredmcalmost 6 years ago
More Lori, please

This series was a fun romp with enjoyable characters. I want to hear more about how their relationship builds and grows over the years: what happened with B&B? Does Vanessa get the thrilling lover she wants? When does Lori get her baby? I want to hear about their cabin.

SAV12SAV12almost 4 years ago
A REALLY GREAT STORY

BUT 4 YEARS NOW AND STILL NO WORTHY CONTINUATION OR FINISH. ALOT OF OPENS HOLES ARE LEFT HERE. WHAT HAPPENS TO MIKE AND LORI'S RELATIONSHIP AFTER VANESSA IS INVOLVED? WHAT ABOUT AMBER? WHAT ABOUT THE B'S? WHAT ABOUT THE PLANS FOR THE CABIN? WHAT ABOUT COLLEGE OR THE FARM TO RUN FROM DAD? ARE THERE FUTURE PLANS TO BE MADE? DOES MIKE TAKE THE FARM WHILE LORI'S OFF TO COLLEGE? ARE THERE SACRIFICES TO BE MADE? WHO WINS AND WHO LOSES? WE NEED TO KNOW. IS THE AUTHOR STILL AROUND OR STILL INTERESTED IN COMPLETING THIS GREAT STORY? WE NEED TO KNOW. IT HAS BEEN 4 YEARS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was one of the hottest stories I have ever read! The only disappointment is that I wanted him to give it to Vanessa…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous