Lori Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You nasty...!" she growled before rolling onto her side, trapping Lori between her thighs. Vanessa's hands grabbed her headboard as she screamed out to the neighborhood that she was cumming! Cry after scream and moan followed as she rode Lori's face and fingers until she suddenly pulled away into a shaking ball, crying out "STOP! Oh God, please! I can't take it. Please!"

Watching Lori get her off had been incredible! Of course I was hard again, so I pulled Lori around and slipped in; her face was coated with Vanessa's juices and Lori's eyes were hungry. As her lips found mine, her body seemed to beg me to use it. Instead, after a quick glance at Vanessa to be sure she wasn't watching, I began to Love her. It took several moments before the fierceness and edge faded and she pulled me to and into her. The need to 'fuck' was replaced by a different intensity as we moved together. It wasn't long before Lori pulled me close, holding me tight, as her orgasm triggered mine.

Afterwards, we lay kissing with Vanessa still curled up next to us and I finally admitted, "Ok. This might be fun."

That caused Lori to laugh then smack my chest, "Told you."

It was a struggle to get up, fun as it had been, it was time to go.

Vanessa peeked over her shoulder and then rolled over, still luxuriating in her post orgasmic bliss, and released a sigh as she realized it was over.

That's when I noticed the door was wide open. I knew we had closed it. Well, pretty sure. Mentally shrugging, I pulled my pants on while the girls straightened up.

Vanessa stood watching me before coming over "I don't love you." Blushing as she realized how it sounded. "I mean, I'm not in love with you. I would never forgive myself if I came between you guys."

"Thanks. I, uh, I appreciate that." I really wasn't sure how to respond but, thankfully, Lori was ready so I was saved from more awkwardness.

We were saying our goodbyes when Amber walked out of the kitchen. She was wearing her mom-robe with drink in hand. Looking at the three of us, Vanessa still naked, she opened her mouth several times to say something before settling on, "It's her life. I made questionable decisions when I was young. Please try to keep her safe."

It was the most surreal moment of my life but I looked at my girls. "I'll do my best." She nodded then closed her eyes and shook her head smiling and took a long drink before walking away.

Lori walked over and hugged Vanessa who, with a quick glance at her Mom, pulled Lori into a kiss. When Vanessa came over and hugged me, making sure to rub her massive tits against me. I whispered into her ear that she was getting a spanking tomorrow for being rude to her Mother. Vanessa blushed red to her toes but nodded, eyes twinkling.

I asked Lori on the way home if she had noticed the door. Shaking her head, I explained how it had been closed when we'd started, she laughed. "That explains it!"

"What?"

"I thought I heard Amber say something about wishing she was twenty years younger! She wants to jump your bones!"

I had to admit she was hot but no. Absolutely N. O.

12