Lori Is Introduced Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what I want?" Lori asked herself before whispering, "I think I want my belly button pierced!"

C.C. and April cheered. That bit of pleasure almost gave Lori another orgasm.

It was another painful session for Lori. But she clinched her fist, held her teeth tight as April witnessed Lori take another step into depravity. But when it was over, Lori looked even sluttier with a shiny gold ring piercing her body. Lori stepped back into her clothes and C.C. whispered into her ear again like an evil imp sitting on her shoulder.

"If ever you're ready to put a ring through that pretty clit of yours, I'll do it for free."

Lori just stared into CC's eyes and locked lips with her. It was a silent agreement between the two women. Lori surrendered herself to the idea it was only time keeping her from doing the most devilish act on her body she could imagine.

April led Lori out of "Curves" but not before Sam gave Lori a sexually suggestive hug. A hand across Lori's hips and pressing each other's breasts.

"C'mon, our night isn't over yet!" said April.

Leaving "Curves", they marched to the "XXX THEATRE"

April led Lori out of the parlor and around the corner where they headed through an alley past a foul garbage bin. There, under the neon lights, were the dark double doors that led inside the most sinful businesses of the red light blocks. Through the doors they went, ignoring the shelves of adult VHS and DVDs. April and Lori walked past the ATM machine, ignored the black woman cashier behind the counter and went around the corner. They went to the arcade booths.

The arcade section was made up of two smoke filled hallways with old, tattered carpeting. On the left were rows of men, mostly older white men who lined the marred, brown wall. They were silent. Some of them would open a door to a stall and disappear inside for a while. On the right were more men. All black. Written on the wall opposite of the arcade doors in magic marker were "brothers only may pass".

Once again April led Lori by the hand into new, undiscovered world - a sinful, yet pleasurable world. All the brothers who lined the wall were curiously reserved. They nodded their heads, approving the white women approaching. Lori could hear moans coming from some of the closed stalls. Deep, lustful moans. She was feeling rather embarrassed; seeing the bright smiles coming from each and every dark stranger they strolled past. April stopped at the second to the last stall at the dark end of the hallway. She quietly opened the door and peered inside. The stall was empty, dimly lit, and empty besides one fragile plastic chair.

"Great! In here." She said.

They walked in, the floor squeaked with every raised foot. When April locked the door behind them, they could hear a mad scramble to each stall aside of them. Lori wondered what they were going to do. She didn't bother to ask since she figured it had to do with sex. April opened her purse and took out a $20, and filled the video console's money slot. After swallowing her money, it whined a happy whirl and the 19-inch screen came to triple-x life! The light from the 20 watt bulb extinguished and the speaker bellowed.

"Oohhhh! Aaaaaah" The screen brightened, nearing blinding Lori. What she saw made her pussy surge and her heart race.

A white woman was kneeling by a large bed. Her hand tightly wrapped over a mean, black cock. She looked entranced and confused. Over her shoulders was a white man tied to a chair. The wife leans forward and pushes the hard dick into her mouth before cutting to a close up to the black man with a look of satisfaction on his face. Husband: "Honey, no!" Wife: SLURPH, her only reply was a stream of spit dropping to the floor. Husband: "What are you doing?" Black Man: "Shut the fuck up!" Wife: SLURPH, MMMPH, "You heard him. Shut up!"
Black Man: (laughs) Wife: (smiles)

April pressed a large red button. The screen flashed...

A blonde was on her knees and elbows. She clutches the red carpet with her hands. A powerful black man wearing nothing but a football jersey fucks her doggie style. Meanwhile another tall, slender blonde videotapes them. Camerawoman: "Yeah!" Blonde: "OH! Fuck me!" Camerawoman: "Your husband's going to love seeing this!" Blonde: "I LOVE BLACK DICK!"

April raised her eyebrows and pressed the button once more. The screen flashed...

A brunette sits on a couch with her husband, holding his hands. Brunette: "I have something to tell you... the varsity quarterback is fucking me." Husband: "What! He's, he's, black!"

Lori took her turn and pressed. The screen flashed...

Two blondes take turns sucking a black cock. He has a hand over each of their heads. A stream of hot cum splatters over each of their tongues. Afterwards they kiss, embracing the flavor.

The screen flashed...

A beautifully dressed older woman comforts her 18-year old daughter. Daughter: "What do you want me to do?" Mother: "You've been innocent too long. It's time you have black boyfriends!" Daughter: (smiling) "Oh, really?" Mother: "Starting tonight!" A pair of young, naked black men walk into the daughter's bedroom and begin undressing the daughter. A hard cock quickly finds its way between her lips. The mother stands and undresses herself.

The screen flashed... Channel, after channel, Lori saw nothing but horny, white women being sexed by handsome, black men. One-on-one. Two-on-one. Groups... gangs! It was all the theatre had to show. Lori asked herself how something so accepted so much went on without her discovering much sooner.

A kneeling young blonde, surrounded by black bodies, is showered in cum. Her mouth open, she hungrily swallows loads of sex juice.

"Now, THAT'S beautiful!" said April looking at Lori who was nodding her head in agreement. She knew it was time. They heard the tap, tap, tapping of the walls. April grinned, and pulled off her shirt. Exposing her bare breast, she winked at her married friend, "C'mon! Time to eat some spunk!" April then turned to the wall next to her, kneeled and quietly unlatched a small panel, opening an erotic doorway to next door.

Lori followed April's lead and lowered the straps over her shoulders exposing her breasts. She turned around, knelt to the sticky floor and unlatched the plywood door before it slid across its groove on its own, opening up a glory hole to the neighboring booth. A hard, black cock emerged from the shadows next door. She had no idea who it was or how old. Only what mattered was that hard cock in front of her mouth waiting for pleasure. Hearing the sucking, slurping sounds from April behind her, Lori pushed the strange dark sex meat into her mouth. It didn't take long until her salivated mouth poured thin strands of spit onto her tits. Lori guided her tongue underneath the shaft and occasionally flickered its head for a quick prick-tease. Sealing her lips around the cock, Lori moaned in pleasure and her heart raced. Without a second thought, she turned her head while pushing the black head down her throat. Up and down she went. Licking some balls, then - up and down. She moaned in ecstasy, not remembering where she was. The XXX video pour vulgar words into her head, and this are what she heard, "Yeah baby! Gimme that black cock!"

White wife: "Fuck me! Fuck that white pussy!" Black stud: "Take that dick! Take that black dick!"

Lori didn't hear the deep guttural moans from next door. But she did feel the dick twitch. She sealed her lips even tighter and jacked the dark shaft with her left hand. In a short moment later, white syrup spat down her throat - feeding her. She pulled back her head and with a loud "plop!" another strand of semen caught her across her forehead. Lori released the satisfied male meat and looked over her shoulder to see April jerking off her black man and spraying cum all over her tits like a garden hose. When Lori looked back through the dark open window a new cock appeared. Its shaft danced up and down in a demanding dance for attention. Lori tongued the plum head, letting her dark stranger know she was starting to service him. Lori lapped at the large cock like a dog before engulfing it - shoving it to her tonsils. She placed both her hands up on the booth wall and hammered her head back and forth in a slow steady motion. She spoke to her man in loud moans.

April meanwhile finished off her second man. She let a mouthful spill under her tongue before letting a second and third wave swim into her hair. As fast as that cock disappeared into the shadows, another black meat appeared with demands. Lori was soon again drenched in raining spunk. Sticky and hot, it spattered her eyebrows and forehead. She wiped her arm across her brow and smeared a thick, white strand into her hair. Lori then reached her hands down across both her breasts massaging the jelly-goo into her.

And other hard dick bobbed for Lori. Shaking her head, Lori surrendered herself to fulfill another man's desire. Shamelessly she lowered her head and began hungrily sucking. "Black dick! Black dick! Dick! Dick! Dick!" That was all she thought.

This went on for fifteen minutes. April and Lori couldn't count the cocks they engulfed. Nor did they notice the laughter and loud, conversations out in the hallway. It was a gang convention of proud men who were or waiting to be serviced and relieved of their frustrations.

When the last of April's $20 worth of credits ran out, the video screen went blank. The audio of demanding men and lustful, women ceased and the 20-watt bulb glowed. April pulled herself away from the panel, her mouth dripping in spit, cum, and goop.

"We're done."

Lori was just finishing the last spurts she forced out of the cock in her hand. She could hear the black male pound the wall with his fist. Now she knew how that girl felt, being showered in sperm.

Though the couple took time to straighten themselves up before appearing outside the stall, they still smelled like nasty sex. Their shirts clung to their flesh like sweat on a hot, steamy, summer day. Each of their hair was matted and sticky. Lori had lost all her embarrassment when April opened the door.

They were greeted with deep, low murmurs from men who were horny and frustrated. But they were polite, leaving the women to their exit. However, a dark hand gently reached out for April's arm. It was a hoodlum-looking guy with a sideways cap (sponsored by a sneaker-company), wearing a basketball jersey and shorts with bright white shoes at his feet that didn't cost less than $150. He had whispered something in her ear. It was something short and to the point. April's smile changed into a serious, determined look. She looked over her shoulder to Lori, "We're going inside for a while." She meant herself and this aggressive male who couldn't be older than 20 but showed more dominance than Lori ever saw in her own husband. The two of them disappeared in the stall next door what Lori quickly figured was for a fuck.

Immediately, Lori felt alone and vulnerable. Without hesitation, a well-dressed black man, in black, wearing expensive black loafers approached. He looked in his mid-30s, and well built. She felt no fear, only curious anticipation.

"Don't get left out, girl. Go in there so I can give you dick." Said Josh.

In blind obedience, Lori turned and walked back into the booth from which she came. While Josh closed the door behind him, Lori exposed her breasts. Hearing the scuffle from next door, she knew April was already on her knees worshipping another hard, black cock.

Josh ordered, "Don't just stand there, and put some money in!"

Lori opened her purse and took out the first bill she put her fingers on and slid it into the slot.

Vrroooom! The screen came to life.

Blonde woman: "Oooohhh! Fuck me!" Black man 1: "Yeah!" Black men 2, 3, and 4: (they laugh) Black man 5: "Fuck the bitch! Fuck the 'ho!" Black man 6: "Like that cock, girl?" Happy blonde woman: "Uh-huh!"

Josh had already unzipped his pants and pulled out his half-hard dick. "C'mon! Get on your knees!" Lori nodded her head and returned to the sticky floor where pools of cum had still not dried. Thick spit coated her tongue as she stuck it out and wrapped the head of Josh's cock with it.

She could hear a loud laugh next door. Too loud to be from a video... it had to be April's man. A firm hand and its fingers grasped Lori's head like a crown. Josh nodded but not smiled. He had waited a long time that night for a proper white woman to show up. With her eyes wide open, she looked up at him, sealing her lips around his shaft.

"You are a slut? Aren't you?" he asked. Lori just plopped out his cock and nodded, "Yep."

Happy blonde woman: she swallows cum. Black man 2: (growls)

Josh pulled Lori up and spun her around making her lean over the back of the chair. With a firm grip on her ass, she felt a hard rubbery knob push her pussy open. With a squeal, she pressed her face against the video console. And the channels kept changing. The stall changed its different hues of light.

"Oh – fuck!" she moaned while Josh pushed and thrust as forceful as he could, not wanting to spend all night in a booth. Lori looked at the video screen that was pressing against her eyeball. All she could make out was white flesh at the mercy of black flesh. All she could hear were lustful moans and deep growls. Or was that coming from April's booth?

Feeling a slick, hot path splatter inside her pussy, she knew she met the needs of another man. "That's what I needed. Yep. Pussy!" said Josh who was almost polite.

Lori gasped for air. As the video screen went black, she felt a pair of feminine hands. Feeling her up at first but then dressing her. Her eyes half closed, she was escorted out the booth where all she remembered were muttered cheers.

Back into her old world...

The moonlight guided Lori to her front door. She stumbled into the foyer and with a dizzy head staggered into the front living room. There was Lori's husband; passed out on the couch. A dozen wilted roses rested on the coffee table next to a tall dark bottle cradled in a bucket filled with water. Jim was waiting for her all this time. Lori bent over and gave her husband a salty kiss on his lips. She stood straight, swaggered her hips to her bedroom. And with a smile, called it a night.

12