Lori Pt. 01: Out on Loan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not hold out and in just moments shot my load, adding my cum to the quantity that was already soaking her. I lay there, reveling in the sensation of the wet warmth, slowly thrusting in and out. Then I rose, pulled out of her and looked down at her gaping slit. So wet, so shining and there was so much white liquid coating her and seeping out that I was speechless.

~~~~~~~~~~

We talked afterwards, Lori and I. She admitted that, after her initial surprise at his undressing and nakedness, her trepidation quickly vanished as he entered her. She said she could feel the difference between his cock and mine and as she felt that difference she fully comprehended what I was doing to her. She said she had thought she could be comfortable with me inviting a (to her) stranger into our bedroom but as he entered her she realized that this was not a fantasy anymore. She knew she was being used and that I had every intention to loan out her pussy whenever I wanted.

As far as she could say, she liked the guy and enjoyed him using her. She asked about him being bareback in her, and I said that he had volunteered to use a condom, but that I had informed him that she had an IUD and that there was no need. I told her that that was good, as I wanted her pussy filled with cum.

She did say she was curious about when she moved on instinct to kiss him. (I had not noticed that.) Lori said that he had shifted to the side to avoid her lips. I told her I had no idea; I think Paul misunderstood my rule about her mouth but I let it stand.

And he thanked me profusely. He said he had been totally turned on and was so excited; he apologized for not lasting longer for her. I told him that the next time he could take as long as he wanted. He licked his lips at the thought of having Lori again.

And he did. In another month I had Paul show up, and again two guys, one whose name she did not know, fucked Lori.

Then I upped the stakes.

~~~~~~~~~~

The fourth month of our adventure, a month after Paul's second visit to Lori's cunt, I again had her on her back. We heard the kitchen door open and Lori looked to the hall, expecting to see Paul, just Paul. I watched as her eyes opened wide and she looked at me in alarm as she saw that Paul was not alone. I continued to fuck her and could only enjoy her embarrassed excitement as she watched two men undress by the side of our bed, both preparing, she knew, to share her cunt.

She pulled me closer and whispered, "Mike, another guy, you got another guy to come into our bedroom? What are you doing to me?"

I just grinned and kissed her and I pulled out and let Paul take my place. I moved another chair beside the bed and sat beside Eric. As Paul eased into her cunt, Lori looked at the guy sitting beside me and as she stared at him and the intense hardness rising from his lap, her eyes glazed and she exploded, squealing, gasping and holding onto Paul, wrapping her legs around his thighs, pulling him deeper into her.

Paul was lasting longer, as he wanted, and eventually Eric and I witnessed him pouring his cum in Lori's cunt for his third time. He caught his breath and slowly eased out. I put my hand on Eric's shoulder and in a voice meant to be heard by Lori, said, "It's your turn."

She looked at me as I said that and even with her eyes drilling into mine, I found it difficult to read her expression.

Paul sat beside me and Eric knelt between Lori's thighs. His cock was standing out so long and so hard, and Lori reached out to hold and stroke him before guiding him as he lowered himself onto and into her. He began thrusting and pushing. He seemed to rush and I resolved to tell him next time to take his time, to enjoy, just as I had told Paul.

All too soon Eric came, coating Lori's insides with more cum. She had climaxed again, mostly from her situation, I knew. I returned to the juncture of her legs and her soaking pussy. I had to look: her pretty little slit was now gaping. Her lips were swollen and deep red, white slime spreading to either side, coating her thighs, and a large dollop oozed out, seeping down her ass crack. I was overwhelmed. I pushed into her. At the feel of all that wetness around my cock, I could not help myself. I groaned and slammed into her belly and added more to what was already in her. I collapsed on her and then rolled to her side, the both of us breathing deeply, taking a while to recover.

Paul and Eric knew to leave then, picking up their clothes and going to the kitchen to get dressed, as I had told them. I heard the kitchen door close and then I spoke to Lori.

"Talk to me, sweetheart."

"Oh, that is incredible. I still cannot believe that you are letting these guys be with me. Are you ever going to tell me their names?"

"No, I don't want you to know who is fucking you, it excites me that all you know is that I'm giving away your pussy."

"Oh, yes, that's what is so amazing! And I gotta tell you..." She paused. "When you and the first guy were sitting there and the second was fucking me, I looked at him and I thought that these guys aren't interested in me. They don't want to know me. They don't care what I like to do, what I watch on TV, what my favorite foods are. I know, deep inside me, that all they care about is that you are letting them fuck me, that you are giving them my pussy, that they see me as just a hole for their cum. I'm not even sure if they care if I come. And that right now you see me the same way, because you are giving me to them, not even telling me their names. It's almost as if you are using me as just a piece of property, your property."

A longer pause.

"And, Mike, you know what?"

"What, baby?"

"I love it. It makes me feel like the biggest slut, just to be given away for your pleasure. I know you love me and I love you and I know that you will always protect me. But I love that you are using me as a wet hole. I gotta ask, how many more men are you going to have use me, what else are you going to do to me?"

"I'm not sure, baby, I'm glad that you feel that way, and it's good that you are accepting of this, because I can only promise there's going to be more."

Lori closed her eyes and a shiver ran thru her.

I thought long about where I wanted to take Lori next.

~~~~~~~~~~

During the next two months I invited Eric and Paul back; for the second month I made sure that they arranged to stay until dawn, so they could use Lori as often as they wanted. That night Lori's cunt was pierced too many times to count but I do know that she had to absorb six loads of cum in those hours.

For the seventh month of our adventure, I invited Brandon. I repeated to him what I had told Paul and Eric: that if anyone of them bragged, gossiped or even hinted to anyone what they were doing to my wife, that was the end, no more free pussy, done. And that if they wanted to continue that there had to be no qualms of any kind about a sloppy, cum-filled pussy as this was my fantasy for her. There was solemn agreement; no one wanted to screw up a good thing.

For Lori was too important to be compromised. Not only was she my loving wife, my soul mate, my eternal friend: I was not going to allow her to be given a label other than a wonderful girl with a wonderful pussy. Yes, a couple of times a month I would refer to her as my slut and she was proud to accept that name if she was called that in the heat of the moment by the guys, but she was still mine.

Of course, with the addition of Brandon, the sessions took longer, as whoever went first might have time to recover and, what with the visuals and sounds, would want Lori again. There was no objection from Lori about this. She had learned that we saw her as she had predicted: a hole to dump our cum in and that led to many, many orgasms for her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Between Lori's sessions with her guys, life was normal for us: we worked, we went on dates, we paid bills, we went on vacations. I still worked at exposing her when we went for our drives. I still took her out after Midnight, but with a difference: I now put her in the car naked, as opposed to having her undress in her seat, and I took nothing with us that could be used as cover for her. It scared her to know that I was making her defenseless but that just made everything better, for us both. And several times, well, she was seen.

I made love to her often, making sure she knew I valued and loved her with all my soul. Even with just me, Lori's sex life was wonderful but she sometimes let it slip that she was looking forward to her monthly fuck-fests with her guys, as she now termed the group. She truly was my little slut.

~~~~~~~~~~

For Lori's eighth month five naked guys surrounded her: three she had taken before, one she had never seen before, and me, the only one with a name she knew. Her eyes focused on me and she whispered that she was not sure she could take this many, especially as she knew several would likely want another go-around in her.

"I'm not sure about this, Mike, I don't know if I can..."

I placed my finger on her lips and shushed her, and whispered back.

"Baby, if I did not think you were capable, I would not have started this. I know you can fuck them all, and besides, I've already promised them that they can have you tonight, and you don't want to disappoint anyone, do you?"

A shiver ran through her and her eyes widened as she again realized what I was saying, that her pussy was mine to do with as I wanted, that I would give it away to anyone, anytime.

Holding her hand I spoke to Eric, Paul and Brandon. "Guys, don't you think we should let our new member go first, let him have Lori's pussy while it's nice and fresh?"

David, grinning with eagerness and shyness, climbed aboard.

Another long night for Lori.

~~~~~~~~~~

For our ninth month I again had the four come to our home and again have Lori. As I had predicted, by having five use her, the nights turned from just an hour or so for the initial fuckings, to two or three, as her guys rested, recovered, and went at her again. No objections from her, of course, but I thought everyone needed to be able to sleep late the next day, to rest, especially Lori, since she was the one who was constantly in motion, the one being ridden almost continually, as it were. She needed her beauty rest so I now had to think about schedules.

~~~~~~~~~~

In the interest of escalation, I recruited two more. I felt that six cocks would be a good number for Lori to handle. You might think that my math is wrong, my addition incorrect. Well, my next plan for Lori did not involve me being present but for only at the end of the session.

I met with the group and introduced the new guys, Ted and Sean (though they all knew each other from our bike rides). I explained what would happen next. Lori's next session would not be at our house; I wanted her to be fucked somewhere else, a location unknown to her. David volunteered his house, about two streets over, after I outlined what was needed. Ted had a van and said he would drive. I gave them the schedule and said that for my piece of mind, adherence was paramount; everything had to happen on time. Everyone vowed that I could trust them, that they had come to highly value Lori and would allow no harm to come to her. Everyone arranged their schedules, so as to have the next day off and we were set.

So, about eleven thirty on a Tuesday, the tenth month of our adventure, I got Lori naked. She questioned if I was going to get undressed; I told her I would later. I secured her hands behind her back and as she was pulling on the rope, I placed her "special" sunglasses over her eyes. (I had painted the inside of the lenses with black paint and had affixed layers of rubber on the bottom of each lens so when she looked down, she still could not see. It was neat making her blind in a public place and no one around any the wiser; all anyone saw was a pretty girl wearing stylish sport lenses.)

Lori was ready.

I walked her out to the car and guided her into the passenger seat. As I started the engine, she asked if I was bringing anything that she could put on, if need be. I grinned to myself and told her no, as usual, there was nothing for her. She let out a low moan.

About a mile from our home there was an office park that was pretty much deserted due to the economy and especially so at this time of night. I entered the complex and drove to the next to the last building, as it had an unlit loading dock that could not be seen from the road. I pulled up, killed the engine and got out. Opening Lori's door, I helped her out and led this naked girl to the steps leading up the platform, making sure she did not step on any trash with her bare feet. Using another piece of rope, I connected her wrists behind her to the railing.

"Lori, you trust me don't you, right? And you know that you can trust all of your guys?"

Even with the warm night she was shivering, a combination of fear and lust I knew, and I liked it.

"Yes, I... I know you will take care of me, I love you, baby."

Good," I kissed her. "I'm going to leave you and your guys will be here in a few minutes, and they're going to take you off and gangbang you again."

When she heard that word (never before used) Lori moaned and said, "Please don't leave me, please, Mike, you've always been there for this, don't go away, at least wait till they get here..."

"It's fine, sweetie, you'll take care of them and they'll take care of you. And, oh, there are a couple of new guys tonight, so you have six cocks to take in your pretty pussy. I'm so proud of you, sweetie."

When she absorbed that piece of news, she gasped and pulled harder on her ropes.

"No, you can't, that's too many for me, I can't do what you want, noooo..."

I said nothing, just kissed her, and left her on the concrete dock, leaning against the rusty rail, naked, hands behind her, shivering, her head swiveling back and forth as she heard me start the car and drive away.

However, I only pulled to the front of the building, and parked there. I waited.

I was shivering too, but from excitement and the thrill of "abandoning" my wife, so that a group of men would come to collect her and take her away to be fucked out of her mind.

For this was my plan: I leave Lori on the dock, her guys in Ted's van come to get her, they take her back to David's place, do what they want as often as they want, and have her back at exactly four am. Damn, this was exciting. My cock was so hard, but I did not dare touch it.

As I sat, it occurred to me that, except for Paul and Brandon, none of her guys had ever seen Lori wearing clothes. They had only ever seen her naked, with her legs spread for them. Interesting.

Just as my watch chimed Midnight, the van pulled past me and went to the rear of the building. Ted waved to me as they went by. I got out and walked around the corner to watch.

Everyone had gotten out and they now surrounded Lori at the top of the steps, the paleness of her nakedness standing out in the dark. They were talking but I could only hear slight murmurs. Sean stepped behind her and loosened her ropes as Paul held her by the shoulders. (I had told them they could release her hands but the lenses had to stay; Lori knew that about the lenses, too.) She leaned into him, her head on his chest, and then they were guiding her down the steps and into the side doors of the van. I stepped back and they drove past and were gone, taking Lori back to where she would have to satisfy six hard and eager cocks, all hungering to get into her pussy as quickly as possible.

I wondered if they would even wait to get back to the house, if one of them was already fucking her in the van.

I went back to my car and waited.

~~~~~~~~~~

Rather than sit and wait I went home and tried to watch a movie. But my mind kept going to what might be happening to Lori. Yes, in the past months I had seen Lori taking many cocks but this was very different, her being taken away from my control. My mind was reeling with what I was doing, this time not only giving away her pussy, but also now giving away her entire body. Her guys I had known for years and totally trusted (otherwise they would not have been part of our group) but still the thought of Lori out there was enthralling.

At half past three I was back at the warehouse and at exactly four, as scheduled, I saw the headlights turning in. I got out and walked back to see. The van pulled up and the lights went dead. The door on the passenger side slid open and David got out, reached back in and he and Sean helped Lori out. I could see that they had re-tied her hands behind her; nice touch, I thought. All the guys exited and surrounded her. Her head was down and I could see the weariness in her as the group helped her up the steps. Lori was walking slowly as she was half led, half carried, back to the railing, where she was once again secured.

Paul and Brandon each leaned over to kiss Lori on her forehead and everybody went back to the van, got in and drove out. I waved to them, they waved back, there were several raised thumbs and they were gone. I had considered stopping them to get a brief report, but I wanted to get Lori's tale first.

I waited about five minutes before starting my car and driving back to her. I mounted the steps and hugged Lori.

"Hi, sweetheart, I'm here, it's over, you are so wonderful..."

Lori pressed into me and snuggled her head into my chest.

"Please, can we go home now, I want to lay down, I need to rest, they wore me out and I came so many times and my pussy's so sore and wet, I'm thirsty, do you have something to drink?"

Of course, I had brought her some PowerAde, (blue, her favorite flavor) as I knew she would need some hydration. I untied her wrists (sloppy knot, I needed to hold some classes) and helped her to the car.

I had placed a towel on her seat, in anticipation of her pussy being soaked with several loads of cum, and damn, it was. Six at a minimum; I just knew the actual number was double or (hopefully) triple that. Groaning, Lori relaxed into the seat and I leaned over to click her belt. I kissed her deeply, repeated how proud of her I was and drove her home.

I walked her to our bedroom and gently covered her worn body and she was quickly asleep. I considered jerking off, but I knew it would be so much better to wait for her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Late the next morning, Lori woke and I fixed some pancakes and brought them to her, breakfast in bed. Rested, she started to tell me her story.

"Baby, I was so scared when you left me there, I knew you wouldn't let anything happen to me, it was so quiet after you drove away, and I couldn't see. Then I heard another car and heard the doors, and then there were all these voices around me. I recognized a couple, the guys who you have been letting in our bedroom, and I felt better, but I was still so nervous, then they untied me and took me to their car and I was able to relax a little because you had promised me these guys would take care of me."

"Sweetie, of course they would be good to you, I trust them and they know how important you are, to me and to them. What happened when you got in the van?"

Lori had calmed a bit and was able to stop talking in such a rush.

"A van, oh, that explains why there were so many around me. There were a lot of hands on me, my boobs and between my legs. It was thrilling to know that some guy was playing with me as we were going down the road, I was so turned on."

"And all those guys were there to fuck you too, don't forget."

"Oh, god, I knew that, and I could hear them talking about me, saying nasty things about how much they all wanted my pussy. One of them took my hand and put it on his cock and I tried to tell if it was one I had touched before but I couldn't. Then the van was stopping and the doors were opening, and they were carrying me. I felt the open air and then we were inside somewhere and they were laying me on a pile of blankets and my legs were pulled wide again and a guy was on top of me and then I was being fucked and it all felt so good."