Lori Pt. 01: Out on Loan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lori continued, I was slowly slipping my cock into her and it felt glorious. Lori's pussy was wet, warm and even after repeatedly taking six cocks was still very snug and tight.

"You said there were six guys there but I couldn't tell, it felt like one continuous cock drilling into me, each guy coming and then another pushing into me. It felt like they never stopped "

With that thought in my head, I lifted her hips and pushed deep in her, filling her again.

~~~~~~~~~~

The eleventh month came and Lori knew that she was in for another session and she was giving off little vibes that she wanted her next gangbang. I decided to repeat last month's adventure but with a slight twist. Again, I tied her hands behind her, slipped her sunglasses onto her head and guided her out to the car. By this time she had learned not to ask about clothes, for I always gave her the same answer. Naked in our car, Lori allowed me to drive her away.

Again, I pulled up to the loading dock, helped her out of the car. There was no hesitation as I walked her up the steps and secured her wrists to the railing. Lori was asking how many guys this time but I did not answer her. In fact, I did not say anything to her at all. I wanted her to worry a bit about my silence, to be not sure what I was up to. I sensed eagerness in her voice as she asked again how many guys I had for her, and hearing that eagerness turned me on more.

"Wait, you're leaving, aren't you gonna tell me you're going, where are you..."

She listened to my steps as I walked away.

"Mike, please say something, can't you at least stay until they get here, please..."

I pulled away, drove to the front and parked. I got out, locked the car and walked back. I had started this evening a few minutes earlier than last month, so Lori had more time to stand and wait till everyone arrived. I enjoyed watching her stand there, pulling on her ropes, twisting as she heard things in the night, very aware of her nakedness. She knew better than to call out.

Ten minutes later, at exactly midnight, the van pulled in and the guys got out. As they surrounded Lori, touching her and talking to her, I got in the van, moving to the third seat, the left rear, and got comfortable. You see, this time I wanted to witness Lori getting gangbanged back at David's and I had told everyone to be quiet about me being there, to not let Lori know anything.

I watched as they loosened Lori's ropes, helped her into the middle seat and we got going.

Remember, Lori had only seen the faces of four of her guys; Ted and Sean were unknown to her except for the feel of their cocks from last month. As Lori had been placed on the second seat she had ended up with Sean on her left and Paul on her right. As I leaned over the seatback to watch, Sean's hands went immediately to her pussy and Paul's to her tits. It was so exciting to see her, totally naked, surrounded by men who were about to fuck her.

With Sean's fingers wriggling in her hole, she was barely able to talk coherently.

"Guys, I wanna know, ohhh, how many of you are there, geez, ummm, how many are here for me?"

Sean answered. "Ya wanna know how many are here to fuck you, well, guys, count off!"

Ted, driving, "One!"

David, shotgun, "Two!"

Paul, next to Lori, his hands full of her tits, "Three!"

Eric, next to me in the third seat, "Four!"

Lori groaned, "Oh, wow, four..."

Brandon, next to Eric, "Five!"

And Sean, his fingers inside Lori, pushing deeper, making her grunt, "and I'm number Six!"

And of course I said nothing.

Lori was starting to hump back on Sean's fingers. "Oh, god, six of you, Mike is making me, ohhh, fuck six again, oh, geez, oh geez..."

I watched as Lori blindly reached out to her left, finding Eric. She first touched his chest, then his belly, then found the waistband of his shorts. I had told the guys to wear just t-shirts and drawstring shorts with no underwear, so Lori did not have to deal with belts or buttons or zippers, and in a couple of seconds she had Sean's cock out and she was squeezing it tight. She pulled Sean over and pushed and pulled him to between her now widespread legs.

"Fuck me! Whoever you are, fuck me now, get your cock in my pussy, I want to start this now, you fucking bastards! Make me come now!"

As Sean grabbed her thighs and guided his hardness to her center, I looked over her shoulder to see his cock entering her and was amazed at how she had gotten so verbal, and a bit aggressive. A series of guttural grunts came from her as Sean did her bidding.

"C'mon, I can't wait, fuck me now! Get in me and make me come!" Lori slouched down in the seat, lifted her knees high and slid her ass forward to get his cock deeper in her.

Everyone cheered as the gangbang started and I was a little bit startled to hear Lori be so fervent. In all these months she had been vocal and very enthusiastic about her multiple fuckings, but this was new to me. Already hard, my cock got bigger as I listened to her telling this unknown guy to fuck her harder and harder. Eric high-fived me as we watched Sean do her.

David's place was only a short distance away, too soon for Sean to come. So Ted pulled into the driveway, killed the engine and lights and everyone turned to watch Sean and Lori fuck. She was pulling on his thighs, pushing her crotch closer to him and he was at the same time pulling her closer with his hands on her waist. In a few minutes he shouted his orgasm and he dumped his cum into my wife.

The others pushed him out the way and grabbed Lori and pulled/helped her out of the van onto the driveway and hustled her into the house. Yeah, I could see that a couple neighbors could see if they were paying attention, but I was thinking the guys' hasty movements had more to do with what awaited them between Lori's legs than any concern about propriety.

I followed and watched them lower Lori onto a pile of blankets in the middle of the living room, David immediately stepping out of his shorts, pushing her thighs apart and ramming into her. She wrapped her arms around his back and her feet around his legs and loudly told him to fill her, to make her come, because, I could tell, she had not with Sean. It wasn't long before she was screeching her orgasm, telling this guy between her legs to push deeper.

By this time everyone was naked, cocks out and waiting. Everyone, that is but me. I sat in a chair in the corner, amazed at my will in not touching myself, my hands gripping the chair's arms, watching as my wife eagerly, enthusiastically, passionately and quite loudly, encouraged the stranger in her cunt to work harder. In a few minutes David came, grunting his orgasm, and lay there for a moment. He eased out and Brandon took his place, allowing Lori no time to rest.

I watched for the next hour and a half as the guys, six of them, one after another, entered Lori's cunt and coated her insides with their cum, allowing her no rest. I could tell when Lori started to tire; her legs, previously wrapping around each guy, relaxed and just splayed out on the floor. She was still vocal, encouraging whoever was in her at the moment to fuck her, participating in her gangbang. She had come four times, by my count, and by the time that Eric, the sixth one to fuck her, had emptied himself in her now sopping cunt, Sean was ready for her again.

I shifted around to get a look at her cunt as Sean entered her for what would be his second orgasm in her. As his cock pressed in, I could see cum squeeze out, she was so filled, coating her thighs and creeping into the cleft of her ass. The blanket beneath was absorbing the mixture of everyone's cum and her juices. I sniffed the smells in the room, the tangy, almost acrid odor of male cum and the sweet, sweet scent of female wetness. I longed to strip and climb aboard, but I forced myself to wait. Eric leaned over and asked if I was going to do my wife, to take my turn; I whispered back that I had promised myself to wait till I got Lori home.

I had long ago congratulated myself on my choices for Lori's partners. By having supremely fit cyclists fucking my wife, I had inadvertently assured that Lori would get penetrated several times by each guy each session, as each tried their best to come as much as possible. My friends' recovery times were short and their erections re-appeared quickly, and while Lori was not aware of this, her perception was that her entire time was just one unending cock.

I lost count of Lori's orgasms around five or six but by concentrating on her I also lost track of many loads of cum was dumped in her. I think each filled her twice, with Paul (our original) managing a third; I am not clear. I do know that Lori was penetrated several dozen times.

The hours passed quickly and the pace slowed, and while Lori was still encouraging her fuckers, she was wearing out. Towards the end, she was exhausted, arms and legs spread as the last guy exited her, without coming. From my vantage point I could see her cunt was a total mess. Cum everywhere, her thighs down to her knees and up on her belly and oozing down either hip, her body glistening. Her pussy was red, puffy and her lips were engorged, swollen more than I had ever seen. She was so swollen that the entrance to her hole was hidden, just her engorged pussy lips visible. The blanket below was sopping, the wetness having spread to more than the width of her hips; I hoped that there was something under to keep the juices out of the carpet. I knew that when I got her home, she might be too sore for me, but that was just going to be too bad for her.

It was time. The guys got dressed and helped Lori to her feet. David got her a PowerAde (blue again) and she sipped it as she was half helped, half carried out to the van. I took my place in the back and watched as Lori slumped in her seat. No towel: Ted was going to have clean his seats. Oh, well.

I leaned over the seatback and held one breast and ran my hand down to her pussy; I just had to touch and hold that soaking, swollen wife pussy. She did not know it was me, she only whispered to please be gentle, she was very tired.

We got back to the warehouse and everyone got out, helping Lori stumble across to and up the steps. I followed and could not help it: I took the rope and tied her hands back myself. She could not tell it was me doing that. She was moaning with exhaustion, after all, she had just been fucked almost constantly for almost four straight hours.

"Guys, when is Mike gonna come get me, I'm so tired, you've worn me out, I need to rest, I need to go to bed..."

David leaned in, "Don't worry, he'll be here soon, he knows what time we are leaving you here. Thank you, see you again real soon." She moaned at that.

She leaned against the rail as everyone got back to the van and left. I moved down the corner of the building and stood for a few minutes, admiring my wife.

Lori was beautiful: naked in the night, tied to the railing of a loading dock, the cum of six guys spread over her, her head hanging forward, painted sunglasses blocking her sight, shoulders slumped from being so worn out. She lifted her head and called my name, asking where I was, she needed to go home. I smiled, and quietly walked to the car, and drove back around to her. Her head turned my way as she heard the engine and I could see her weary smile.

I climbed the steps and reached out to hug her. She pressed her head into my chest and nuzzled me, that being the most she could do what with her hands behind her. I told her how much I loved her and how proud of her I was for allowing me to do what I wanted with her, how loaning her out to my friends was so exciting for me, how wonderful it was to have her come back to me with her pussy loaded with cum. I reached and ran my fingers between her legs.

She moaned at my touch and I knew it was partly soreness and partly desire. I kissed her, raising her mouth to mine, my tongue meeting hers, and I held her head, pressing her face to mine.

"Sweetheart, you are so beautiful, I need you now." I leaned her forward into my chest to loosen the knot I had just tied, but leaving her hands together. I turned her away from me and with my hand between her shoulder blades pushed her forwards to lean on the rail. I dropped my shorts and freed my aching erection; I swear it shouted for joy.

"Nooo, Mike, can't we go home, I'm so tired, my pussy hurts, please..."

"No, baby, I can't wait, " I said as I ran my hand down between her ass cheeks and touched her swollen cunt. She moaned as I spread her thighs, took my hardness in hand and guided the head of my cock into her. The extreme smell of cum rose to my nose and, while not unpleasant, it made me all the more anxious to get inside of her.

Since she was so puffy and her lips were so engorged, her pussy was very tight but I had no problem entering because of all the slickness. Out of care for her, I took my time entering but still pressed deeper, as deep as I could from that angle, thrusting against her ass.

She felt so good I could not believe it. Her swollenness made her cunt tight and hot and the cum coating her insides was slippery and I could not help myself. I moved faster as I pictured her at David's with those six guys between her legs and in just seconds I was pressing into her, my arms wrapped around her, holding her upright while pushing her belly against the railing as I filled her with my cum, her cunt now coated with the cum of seven men and I could feel everything dripping out of her, flowing past my balls to land on the concrete of the loading dock.

I leaned onto her back and caught my breath. After I recovered I lifted her and carried her to the car. Having already spread out the towel I placed her in our car. As we pulled into our carport, I removed her sunglasses. Her eyes showed her exhaustion and I could tell she needed her bed now. I helped her inside, placed her on our bed and she fell asleep almost immediately. I cleaned her with a warm washcloth, of course not too well, only her belly and thighs but not her pussy, as I wanted her to still feel and smell the sticky cum when she awoke.

~~~~~~~~~~

As I recline next to my sleeping Lori, taking in her well-fucked beauty, I am left with a dilemma: what to do next?

More guys? Well, yes, of course, but what could be Lori's limit? Hmmm. Maybe have a different guy come over every night of the week to fuck her, making sure she is used every day? A different place for her next gangbang? Sure, but where? Hotel rooms are just so passé. How about in the back of a van as she is driven around the city? Exciting, as truckers might see, especially in daylight. Maybe out in the woods at Stone Mountain Park. Yeah... There are many places in the forest where a few guys could have a few hours of fun with a willing lady. Maybe she can be staked out on the ground or be standing spread-eagled between some trees. More tiring for her and a bit rough on the wrists but, gee, is she really going to object? I've already emulated a kidnapping but maybe something rougher, more akin to an actual abduction out of a mall parking lot.

Ah, well, why not do everything to her? I know that she will never object to her next orgasm, however it arrives. And next month will be the twelfth month since I started her adventure and I need to make it very special for her. And for me.