Lori, the Cable Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, Aleta. It feels like you're fucking me with a dick -- uh -- I mean a penis. Don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm close. Don't stop. Ooooh. I'm going to come. I'm going to come NOW. MMM. Mmmmm. Mmmmmmm. Uhh Uhh Uhhhhh. -------- I did. I came. Hooooh.

"You can do it again if you like. If you want to, I mean. I wouldn't mind."

Instead of doing the same thing over again, Aleta licked the inside of Lori's thighs higher and higher until she had licked up all of the girl's juices from her pussy and thighs. Aleta found that she enjoyed the tang of the girl's pungent flavor although she had expected a milder, sweeter taste. The stronger taste was very satisfying. Knowing there was more fluid inside the girl; she placed her mouth over the girl's slit completely covering it; then she started to suck hard and was rewarded instantly with a mouthful of the heady brew. When she had sucked it all out and swallowed it, she rose up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She, herself, was aroused to the point of orgasm, but she fought it back deciding to make one more assault on Lori's genitals.

She leaned forward again and sucked Lori's clit into her mouth; holding it tightly, she dragged her tongue over the nub over and over without let up. Again, she placed two fingers turned downwards as far as she could until she felt Lori's cervix just above her fingertips; she pressed downward and began to move her fingers in and out of the girl's vagina. When Lori began to fuck back, Aleta stepped up the pace, but lost rhythm with the girl's humping. Instead of trying to synchronize again, she turned her fingers upward and began to stroke the ridges of Lori's G-spot. Still sucking and licking the girl's clit, she continued rubbing the upper part of Lori's vagina with her fingertips. After a few minutes, Lori began making the same guttural sounds she had been making before she had the previous orgasm. When Lori began to moan in earnest, Aleta stepped up the pace again.

"I'm -- going -- to -- come -- again," Lori announced. "I'm -- going -- to -- Uhh Uhhhhh Uhhhhh Uhhhhhhhhh..."

Aleta stopped sucking the girl's clit and again placed her mouth over the girl's vaginal opening; she thrust her tongue as deep as she could and sucked hard. She didn't expect what happened next. Lori exploded. A heavy stream of fluid jetted into Aleta's mouth like from a high-pressure fire hose. It spurted and stopped; spurted and stopped; and spurted one last time. By grasping Lori's bottom tightly, Aleta managed to hold on to the girl until the fire hose stopped and the woman managed to confine the fluid in her mouth and let it flow down her throat.

Later, she remembered thinking that it tasted nothing like Lori's thicker, tangy lubrication and cum; it was almost tasteless and as thin as water; she had read about a woman's ejaculation but thought it was an old wive's tale or something that was mentioned in porn but didn't really exist. Now, she was a living, breathing testimonial that it did, indeed, exist. She had just experienced it for herself.

"MMM mmm me," murmured Lori. "Please kiss me, Uhh -- leeta. Mmm. 'nuff. No more. Untie me please." Aleta undid the Velcro straps from Lori's wrists and ankles. The girl curled up into a fetal ball and said, "Go away. Don't touch me. Please don't touch me."

Aleta covered Lori with a sheet, gathered up her own clothes, and left the room, neglecting to lock the door. At noon, she opened Lori's door, found her still curled up in bed, and asked her if she was ready for lunch. "Huh uh. Go away." Later that day, Lori came padding out to the living room in her bare feet and bare everything. "Aleta, I'm hungry. Can I have something to eat?" she asked.

"Honey, go back to your room. Dinner is in the oven. I'll bring it in as soon as it's done. Are you alright, honey?" Aleta asked.

"I'm fine, Aleta; just half starved. Why didn't we have lunch? I missed lunch," she complained.

"You didn't want lunch, sugar. You didn't seem hungry. You sent me away when I asked you if you wanted lunch," responded Aleta.

"Oh. I don't remember. I must have been half asleep."

After dinner, Aleta asked Lori if she were ready for sex again. "My pussy feels funny, Aleta. Don't mention sex, or I might puke. I want to go back to sleep." She lay back down on the bed and curled up into a ball again.

Aleta didn't touch the girl again until the following night. She attacked Lori the way she had the morning of the previous day; Lori responded in the same way. This procedure went on for several days; Lori would be devastated until the next night, giving Aleta time and space to continue writing her article. By this time, Aleta was in love with the young woman. She could not consider herself heterosexual anymore. She knew that she was bi-sexual or ... No. She had had sex with men in the past and enjoyed it. It was the relationships that she hadn't enjoyed.

Sunday morning, Aleta awoke and heard sounds through her open bedroom door. Open door? She knew she had closed it the previous night. Who had opened it? Someone had broken into the house during the night. She jumped out of bed, put on a robe, and looked around for a weapon. She could hear someone moving in the living area; the intruder was still in the house. Grabbing a golf club, she moved slowly into the large open room; a naked woman, with her back to Aleta, was just moving away from the TV to the sofa and sitting down on a towel. It was Lori. Lori? How did Lori get out of her room? Oh damn. The room didn't get locked last night. The girl was looking through the TV section of the Sunday paper. Aleta's heart skipped a beat. What the hell was going on?

When Aleta approached her, Lori was startled and raised her arm in front of her face. "Don't hit me, Aleta. I'll go back to my room," she groaned.

Aleta put down the golf club. "I'm not going to hit you, doll. I thought there was a burglar in the house when I heard you moving around. How did you get out of your room," she asked.

"When you left last night, I didn't hear you lock the door. I tried opening it to see if was unlocked; it was; then I went back to sleep," answered the girl. "This morning, I went to your room, but you were asleep. I took your keys from your purse and went out to your car. I found some tools in the trunk; then, I cut that extra piece of chain to just fit my ankles without the part between them. See how nice they look on my ankles." She raised her legs so that Aleta could see, but the woman was more interested in looking at Lori's pussy between the girl's upraised legs. She wondered again about her sexual orientation.

"I made sure the paper boy had already left the newspaper, and I went out and got it. I had to walk down the driveway naked. I love being naked, even outside. It's so sexy," Lori offered.

"Let me get this straight. You came into my room; you took the keys to my car; you were in my car; you roamed around here and even went outside; however, you didn't drive away to escape. Why?" Aleta asked.

"I couldn't go anywhere without clothes on, could I?" queried the girl.

"Pardon me? You were in my room rummaging through my purse; your clothes were in my closet; you could have taken something to wear then. I was fast asleep and wouldn't have known. Why didn't you get dressed and escape as you said you wanted to?" asked Aleta.

"Well, um, you want me to be naked, and I'm sort of your prisoner. It would have been wrong of me to get dressed and leave," answered Lori. "Truthfully Aleta, I just didn't want to escape. I feel safe with you. I've never in my life before felt safe. Even when I was helpless, locked in, chained, and tied down, you gave me pleasure, not pain. You have taken care of me and made sure I was okay. I love that feeling of being safe from the rest of the world.

"Now you know. You don't have to lock me in or chain me anymore. Well, you can chain me. I like that, but I want to stay with you. I think I'm in love with you -- in a straight kind of way, of course. I'm not gay. You know I'm not gay, don't you?" the girl insisted.

"If it walks like a duck...," uttered Aleta.

"What? What duck?" asked Lori. "What do you mean?"

"Never mind, honey. It's just a private joke. Do you want breakfast? I'd suggest you wear an apron while we cook. I'd hate to see those beautiful boobs or your belly get splashed with something hot."

After breakfast, they read the paper; Lori curled up on the sofa and watched TV while Aleta continued writing the article, the sex soaked article for the men's magazine. She checked the word count and decided to write four more pages before submitting it. She thought of just dredging it up out of her imagination, but decided it would be a lot more fun to write it first hand. Fun? Yes, she was having fun and intensely enjoying sex with Lori. Maybe I am a lesbian but am in denial just as Lori is about her orientation. I called her a duck; maybe I'm a duck, too. Where is the line? Have I crossed over or just put my foot over it? Is it too late to pull my foot back to where I was before? I'm not sure I want to. Sex with Lori is so delicious that I may cross over completely. I give up. I admit to being bi, or I wouldn't want sex with another woman. There, I feel better now.

Aleta went over to the sofa where Lori was sitting and put her arms around the girl. She pulled her close, reveling in the girl's silky, sweet smelling skin; she kissed the top of the girl's head, her cheeks, and her nose. Lori slid over onto Aleta's lap and put her arms around the woman's neck; she kissed the corners of Aleta's mouth with tiny kisses, until the woman opened her mouth and kissed Lori's waiting lips. The kisses started soft and sweet, but evolved into passionate mouth exploration. Lori pulled her head back and asked, "Are you going to rape me now?"

"Lori, if you don't stop talking rape, I'm going to spank you. Why do you consider it rape when we have sex?"

"Well, I certainly wouldn't have sex with a woman if I wasn't forced to," Lori answered. "When I'm tied down and can't defend myself, what else would you call it if it isn't rape."

"You are too much, Lori. You don't resist when I tie you down spread-eagled. That's cooperating, so evidently you want to be fucked. Let's stop all this game playing. I want to fuck you, and you want to be fucked. We both have some lesbian tendencies, so stop denying it. I don't want to hear anything to the contrary from now on. Do you understand? It's getting tiresome." Aleta growled.

"Yes, but I don't want to be a lesbian, Aleta. They are butch and act like men. I've had lesbians hit on me, and I don't want to be like them."

"Honey, all lesbians are not the same. You have just met the wrong ones. Okay, we don't have to call ourselves lesbians. We'll just say we love each other and let it go at that."

Lori ignored Aleta's comments, "Aleta, I have an idea," she offered, as she squirmed around on the woman's lap causing Aleta's blood pressure to rise again. "This state permits women to marry each other. Can we get married?'

"Whaaaat? Good lord, Lori; what can you be thinking? First, you refuse to admit you're even slightly gay, and now you talk about marrying a woman. WHY?"

"Well, you're going to make me leave as soon as you write your article. If we were married, I wouldn't have to leave."

"Lori, I said you could leave when I finished the article. I didn't say you had to leave."

"Will you keep me? Can I live with you? Can I sleep in your bed with you."

"Yes, I'd like that, but honey, you're acting like a child."

"I'm not a child, Aleta; I'll be twenty in a few months, so I won't even be in my teens. I'm an adult."

"Okay; okay; I don't know what brought this on, but you really are acting strangely," sighed Aleta. "However, I'm aroused from kissing you and having you on my lap. Do you want to go to my room and make love?"

"Oh yes, yes, but wait until I go get the Velcro strips from my room, so you can tie me down."

"Lori, are you going to start that 'rape' stuff again? If you are, we just won't have sex," growled Aleta.

"No Aleta. I'll admit I want to have sex with you. I just enjoy being helpless when we do it."

Aleta sighed again, "Alright. Go get the restraints and put them on my bed. I'll put dinner in the oven while you're doing that. We'll have a combination lunch / dinner today about two o'clock. Hurry though, or I'll lose my arousal."

Lori was lying on the bed with her ankles and one wrist fastened by the straps. Aleta fastened the other wrist strap, took off her robe, and lay full length on Lori. Lori purred and kissed Aleta's mouth. "Be a little rough, Aleta. I want to see what that's like."

Aleta moved down and sucked one of Lori's nipples into her mouth; she sucked for a few seconds and then bit the tender flesh. Lori purred again. When Aleta moved to the other nipple, Lori, murmured, "Bite a little harder, Aleta. It feels good." The woman complied and Lori moaned. Aleta licked the girl's belly, and moving her tongue down to Lori's clit, sucked that morsel into her mouth and bit gently. Lori moaned and pushed up trying to get more of her pussy into Aleta's mouth. Aleta sucked the nub in and out of her mouth until Lori was about to orgasm, but stopped abruptly and let the girl's arousal subside. Then, she pushed her fingers deeply into the girl's wet vagina and pumped them in and out. Aleta could tell that Lori was trying to close her legs but couldn't because her ankles were tied down.

Then Aleta pulled her fingers free and licked along the girl's labia up and down their length frustrating Lori's desire to have her pussy and clit directly stimulated. After a couple of minutes, Aleta pushed her fingers back into Lori's canal, pumping hard and fast; at the same time she sucked Lori's clit in and out of her mouth. Lori screamed and orgasmed, but Aleta didn't stop her ministrations. A few minutes later, Lori came again, and pleaded for Aleta to stop; however, Aleta didn't stop and a minute later, Lori came again. She screamed that she couldn't stand it anymore, but Aleta changed her tactics. She began stimulating the girl's G-spot, slowly at first, but then faster and harder. When Lori came and ejaculated, she failed to warn Aleta who wasn't prepared for the hard stream that struck her face and went up her nose. By the time she moved her face away, it was too late; Lori's ejaculation was expended. Aleta sputtered and wiped at her face. Lori was in tears, moaning and pleading with Aleta not to touch her, complaining that she was so sensitive that it was painful.

Aleta unfastened the wrist and ankle restraints and Lori curled up and pushed her bottom into Aleta's midsection. "Aleta, hold me but please don't move your hands on my body. I'm so sensitive." They lay there without moving until Lori was able to straighten up and lay on her back. "That was sooo good, Aleta. I would have liked to orgasm again, but I just couldn't tolerate another one. You are a very good lover; a lot better than my high school boyfriend. Give me a few minutes to rest before we do anything more."

Aleta went to her bathroom to wash her sticky face and blow her nose. When she went back to the bed, she stood and looked at Lori's naked body and felt a surge of emotion for the young woman. She did love the naïve girl. She slid in beside Lori and put her arms around her; the girl turned and rolled up against Aleta's side. "Aleta, may I touch you? You've been doing me, but I haven't returned the favor. I'd like to try."

"Oh honey, of course. I've been so happy doing you that I didn't think about you doing me. Just do whatever you want to do; that will be good for me." Aleta was excited thinking about Lori fondling her. She didn't expect Lori to come on so strong.

Lori pushed and rolled Aleta onto her belly, sat on her bottom, bent over, and rubbed her breasts on the woman's back; then she slid down and began paddling Aleta's buttocks with her hands. Bending over again, she alternately bit, slapped, and kissed the woman's bottom until it was red over much of its surface. She pulled Aleta up onto her knees and smacked her butt cheeks again and again. Some teeth marks were still apparent when she rolled Aleta onto her back and lay down on her. She bit and kissed Aleta's nipples and breasts until they were as red as her ass. Aleta was so stunned by Lori's assault that she hardly resisted; indeed, it was a turn on, painful, but a turn on. Lori continued nipping and kissing the woman's body down to her inner thighs; she grabbed Aleta's inner thighs with both hands and squeezed hard until the woman squealed and Lori eased her grip.

Then she pushed a finger into Aleta's vagina, and finding little lubrication, spit on the woman's clit and began to rub that bit of flesh. Although Aleta hadn't had enough foreplay to be fully aroused, the sudden attack on her body and the rough usage of her clit brought her to a sudden orgasm. "Oh Lori, that was far too rough," she groaned.

"I know, Aleta, and I'll never do that again," panted Lori. "but I was so pent up with emotion that it just carried me along. That has been building up since we starting having sex, and I needed that release. I'm sorry if I hurt you, but I needed to get that out of my system. I feel better now. I will be much more gentle if we have sex again. You probably couldn't tell, but I had another orgasm when you did. I'm so sorry if it wasn't good for you." Lori looked at the finger she had pushed into Aleta's slit and touched it with the tip of her tongue. Her nose wrinkled and she made a face. "I don't like the taste of pussy, Aleta, but yours tastes better than mine." She sniffed her finger and said, "Yours smells better than mine does, too. Yours has almost no smell at all." Lori began sobbing as if her heart would break.

"What's this all about, honey? Please tell me," pleaded Aleta.

When Lori was able to stop her tears and talk without gasping, she began, "Whe, whe, when my high school boy friend, and I started having sex in his car... " Lori stopped and sighed. "We had been dating for several years and making out but didn't start having sex until after I was eighteen. One night we were petting in his car, got carried away, and we did it -- no condom. Afterwards, he wanted me to suck him clean, and I did, Aleta. I thought I loved him, Aleta, so I did it. We started having sex regularly from then on, but he wouldn't use a condom. We argued about that, and he got mad and said he'd come in my mouth from then on since I was afraid of getting pregnant. I let him do that whenever we had sex; then one night, it was cold, and the car windows were up, and he said he could smell me after we'd had sex. The next night, he was angry; he said two of his friends who had ridden with him in the car had kidded him about his car smelling like pussy. He didn't want to have sex that night because my pussy smelled bad. He said if I didn't do something about my 'cunt odor' that he'd never have sex with me again.

I cried and told him I never wanted to see him again. He said that was fine with him; he'd find another girl who didn't stink. I didn't date at all after that since I was terribly embarrassed about the way my pussy smelled. Aleta, that's the main reason I can't have sex with anyone voluntarily. I'm ashamed of that smell."

"Oh sweet child. You smell delicious. I love your scent and taste. Maybe you do smell a bit stronger than I do, but that just makes it taste better. I have absolutely no problem eating your pussy lubrication or juices or cum. I even swallow your ejaculation. I love the way your pussy tastes. You are a beautiful child, um, woman, and I love everything about you. Oh Lori, I love you; I'm in love with you. My only problem is that I'm thirty-six, and you're nineteen -- um -- almost twenty. That's a big age gap. I'm concerned that you think I'm too old for you," admitted Aleta.