All Comments on 'Lori's Submission'

by J_Bonham

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

Unbelievable story, I never read a story like this before & had no idea where it was going or what to expect. I'm hoping you have more stories, if so, I know what I'll be doing the next couple of hours, lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nope

Got annoyed and stopped reading. It's not the writing. I don't like what this story is saying about women in general in this context. Nope, I don't like the presuppositions at all! First time I didn't care for story enough to comment.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

try again. since i dont like rape stories this sucked.what is even worse as an army vet this was crap since none of this would be allowed to happen.she would have been told what was expected of her and a physical would have been done to make sure she could handle whatever was going to be done.like a reaction to the drugs that would not be fatal or the sexual assault that they committed on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YES!!!!

DO NOT worry about these bitches, ur story was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue

Do not let naysayers discourage you. Everyone's tastes are different. I happened to like this story quite a bit. I hope you continue.

WaltzWaltzover 9 years ago
Idiots

Did people skim over the part where she willingly signed up to be a guinea pig for a project she did not know about?

Sam_JSam_Jover 9 years ago
Level of realism

Since the story takes place in an unspecified and presumably fictional army, redlion75's criticisms seem a bit ridiculous.

The fact that he seems to have jumped to the conclusion that this takes place in the US Army must surely be a tribute to the procedural realism.

But what I find harder to swallow is that any army would find the character traits required for promotion to sergeant in a girl who is too inhibited to masturbate! That is what jarred most for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This story may have been better if the author bothered to educate themselves on anatomy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome Story!

Keep going!! This story need to have a part 2!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous