Lori's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Bonham
J_Bonham
61 Followers

"Ma'am... I want to be your slave," I whisper.

"What's that dear?" she asks, taking a break from sucking my nipple.

"Please - make me your slave," I gasp.

"Really?" she says, sounding amused.

"I want you to own me, I want to be your slave," I beg. "I want to obey you."

"You're already my slave, I already own you," she says. "And you will obey me, or I'll punish you."

Tasha kisses me. I open my mouth and surrender to hers - I feel her tongue push past mine, completely conquering me.

The kiss seems to last forever - I wish it would. But Tasha releases my lips and sits back up.

I want to beg her to let me come.

But I'm her slave - she'll let me come when she wants to.

Tasha gets down from her stool and kneels down between my legs. I feel her mouth press against my pussy - her tongue and lips licking and sucking me - finally pushing me over the edge. I arch my back and scream at the top of my lungs as the huge orgasm hits me - an orgasm unlike any other. An orgasm only experienced by a slave like me, made possible only by total submission to my owner.

As I gasp for air Tasha swoops over and kisses me again. She breaks away and I look up at her. I love her. I would do anything for her. I would die for her.

Tasha unties me from the table.

"Get up," she commands me.

My wrists and ankles are sore from pulling at the restraints. As I sit up I get light-headed. My nipples and pussy are still tingling from my first sexual experience. My owner walks over to the sink and fills a cup of water. She pulls a bottle of pills from the overhead cabinet and pours a couple into her hand. I recognize them - they're the aphrodisiac the nurse force-fed me earlier.

"Come here," Tasha says sternly, pointing at her feet.

I approach her with my head bowed, and instinctively get down on my knees.

Tasha owner takes me by the chin and tilts my head up, looking me over.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue," she orders me.

She puts the pills on my tongue and brings the cup to my lips, watching me swallow.

"Ow!" Tasha slaps me across the cheek.

"Get dressed, go home, and tomorrow pick me up from the barracks at 9 AM," she says.

"Yes ma'am," I scramble to my clothes and get dressed.

Tasha looks at her watch impatiently.

"Why are you still here?" she demands.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I'm going as fast as I can."

"Hurry up bitch!"

"Y-yes ma'am, I'm sorry ma'am," I stammer.

I'm still only have my panties and trousers on. I slam on my boots and yank my t-shirt over my head, stuffing my bra in my cargo pocket. Too scared to look back at Tasha I pull my jacket over my shoulders as I rush out the door into the hallway.

My mind is in a whirlwind as I drive back to my apartment. I can't even begin to wrap my head around what just happened.

Tasha didn't just make me her slave. I begged to be her slave.

It looks like the pills are working their magic on me again. The same aching wetness between my thighs is back, and already soaked through my panties.

I feel dirty. I feel like a whore.

My trip home comes to a standstill as I hit Saturday night traffic. It's taking me forever to get back to my apartment. I shift around uncomfortably in my seat - the massive need for relief is already starting to drive me wild. Jesus, how am I this horny already?

Fuck, my car is at a standstill. Jesus fuck.

I open my legs and run my hand over the building ache. God, I'm so turned on, I need to come again!

After what seems like an eternity I finally make it back to my apartment building.

The second I get into my apartment I tear off my clothes and go into the shower. Trying to forget the building pressure in my core, I lather myself down with soap. I can wash away the dried oil and my sweat and cum, but I can't wash away the guilt. And I certainly can't bring my virginity back. As I rinse off the soap I find a small dribble of blood running down my leg - a reminder of Tasha taking my sexual innocence.

I start thinking about the way Tasha made me moan as she stroked my skin. I think about the way she made me squeal as she tickled me. My hand wanders over my breast - I try to play with my nipple the same way Tasha did. It's not quite the same, but still wonderful. My other hand slips down between my legs. Before I know it, my fingers are brushing up over my hot, aching lips.

For the first time in my life, I begin to masturbate.

Bracing my back against the frigid tiles of the shower wall, I put both hands over my pussy. I finger myself and rub my clit. The steamy water pouring down my chest and between my legs makes me even more aroused. I fantasize about Tasha. I fantasize about her sexually dominating me. I fantasize about being her obedient slave.

It only takes a few seconds for me to have a powerful orgasm.

My knees buckle and I almost collapse to the floor.

After my shower I dry off and throw on a tank top and pajama bottoms. I wonder about how quickly I made myself come. I've heard about girls complaining about not being able to have an orgasm. Is it really normal for me to be able to give myself one almost immediately? Is it those pills doing this to me?

Completely exhausted from my mind-numbing experiences today, I lay down in bed and try to go to sleep.

There's already a warm dampness growing under my panties.

I'm horny again.

Are you fucking shitting me?

It takes a long time for me to force myself to sleep. As I fade into unconsciousness I dream of Tasha tormenting my defenseless, naked body. It's like she controls me even in my sleep.

What is she going to do to me tomorrow?

J_Bonham
J_Bonham
61 Followers