Lorrie, The Robe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgablea
mgablea
528 Followers

A quick game of rock-paper-scissors and Lorrie was rolling a condom onto Billy's hardon. From there he was on Lorrie in a flash. He hardly gave Lorrie a chance to get him aimed before he stabbed himself in her and started banging away.

Billy assaulted Lorrie with all he had. His ass pumped up and down as fast and as hard as he could. Lorrie tried to get him to slow down and enjoy himself but he did not care; all he wanted was to get off as fast as he could. I think in his mind, he believed sex was a contest to see who could shoot off the quickest. Dumb ass. In less than a minute he pushed himself into Lorrie deeply, groaned and filled his condom with his thick milky liquid.

Smiling brightly like he had won, Billy rolled off of Lorrie, high fived Clay and made way for Mike.

Mike already had his condom on so all he had to do was lie down on top of Lorrie and let her guide him into her already twice fucked hole. Unlike the other two, though he took his time. With his cock in Lorrie, he bent down and started kissing her. Tenderly at first but their kisses hastily built to deeply passionate. The boy had been doing some reading up.

With his cock moving steadily in and out of my wife, Mike's tongue rolled around inside my wife's mouth. This may have been Mike's first fuck but he seemed to have good instincts on how to please Lorrie.

He was attentive to Lorrie and studied her reactions and he worked all of her special spots. Damn, he was good. He steadily plugged away at Lorrie for at least five minutes. During the last couple of minutes Lorrie's breathing became ragged and heavy. She squirmed and whimpered and became more frantic until she suddenly lunged up to Mike's in thrusting penis and she cried out, "Oh god, yes! Oh my god! Oh yes! Oh fuck! Oh yes fuck me!" She huffed and puffed and her body shook from the intensity of the orgasm washing over every nerve ending in her body.

That was all it took for Mike and he filled his condom. Both were now completely winded; their bodies covered by sheens of sweat from the heavy exertions of their love making. It took them both several minutes to recover enough for Mike to disengage from Lorrie during which Lorrie and Mike exchanged whispered sweet nothings and tender little kisses.

Billy shouted, "I win" as he proclaimed himself the winner in his who can shoot quickest contest. He is such a fucking dumb ass.

Round two started with Clay flipping Lorrie over on her stomach and then he pulled her ass up enough that he was able to take her from behind. No condom this time. On the monitors I watched as he aimed his cock at his target. He held Lorrie by her hips and he pushed forward and Lorrie's pliant flesh opened up and her lips stretched tightly around the boy's hardened invader.

Obviously, Clay wanted to watch his cock go into Lorrie's vagina this time. I watched too as his cock head pushed passed Lorrie's entrance and then the rest of his pole disappeared into her. The other boys watched closely too since none of them had seen anything like this before. "It's just like on the internet only real," one of them said.

Clay's sex juice slick cock moved in and out of Lorrie's hole effortlessly. Lorrie did not just rely on her young lover to pleasure her; instead she used her fingers to stimulate her clit. Lorrie worked herself to perfection so that when Clay emptied his balls into my wife this time Lorrie tripped over the edge and started coming too.

Clay fell back and delighted in seeing his creampie leak out of my wife.

From Clay the rotation should have gone to Billy but he was interested in something else. He moved up to Lorrie's head and slapped her in the face with his hardon and commanded her to "suck it."

Despite his rudeness, Lorrie obliged him and sucked his cock into her mouth.

That left Lorrie's pussy hole to Mike which he quickly took advantage of. He saddled up behind Lorrie and shoved his bare cock where Clay's had just been.

The boys worked Lorrie over from both ends. True to form, Billy blew his load first and without warning Lorrie. He crudely held her head and forced Lorrie to swallow his semen which Lorrie slurped up easily. Mike finished the action by shooting his load deep into Lorrie.

Without warning Clay let out a startled, "Oh no! Fuck! We're so fuckin' late for the game! Fuck!"

In a flurry of activity the boys quickly dressed and headed out the door much to Lorrie's consternation. "Bye, Mrs. M. Thanks." See you later," they said almost in unison before they disappeared.

With the boys gone I came out from my hiding place. Lorrie was propped up on her elbows with her legs spread obscenely apart and semen leaking lewdly out of her obscenely splayed open hole. She was using her fingers to diddle herself and display her just fucked sex.

The smile on her face was priceless. "Adultery becomes you," I told her.

"Cuckolding becomes you," she replied with a wide smile.

When I went to her, Lorrie pulled my face to hers and we kissed deeply. Her breath stilled smelled of Billy's semen. We broke our kiss and Lorrie pointed out, "You still have to do that."

I had hoped she had forgotten about that part.

"I know," I replied. With that, I squirmed back down her body until I stared at her puffy just fucked pussy with her sweet tender lips pulled lewdly apart and showing me everything. Her clit still stood out from its hiding place and white foamy fluid bubbled out of Lorrie's intimate hole, inviting me.

I leaned forward and took a first tentative lick. Salty, musky and bleach flavored, not bad but not great either. Lorrie pumped her ass up and down impatiently demanding that I get on with it.

Taking a deep breath, I plunged my tongue in as deeply as I possibly could. Lorrie squealed in sheer delight from having her raunchiest fantasy turned into reality. Encouraged by her exclamation, I gave myself fully to orally pleasuring my wife.

The better I pleased Lorrie the more of the gooey mess rolled out of her to my lapping tongue. I stayed at my task as I felt the excitement building in Lorrie until she tipped over the edge.

With an excited groan, Lorrie's body tensed and violently shook as the force of Lorrie's orgasm shot through her body. She then cried out and forced my head harder against her steamy vagina and sex.

This is the best part of giving her oral because copious amount of sweet delicious tasting juices literally squirt out of Lorrie when she does.

After Lorrie came down, I moved into place over my wife's magnificent body like I have done many times before. Her hand griped me and guided me in.

She felt different as I slid into her velvet sleeve, instead of just being slick, she was both slick and sticky at the same time. I had to force myself to take it slow and resist the urge to just pound the hell out of Lorrie's already over fucked pussy.

Taking it slow had the advantage of giving Lorrie the time to get into it. Within four or five strokes her breathing changed, becoming more rapid and she started moving her hips up and down to increase her stimulation. After only a couple of minutes Lorrie arched her back and groaned deeply and tears of sheer joy rolled out of her eyes as her orgasm washed throughout her body. Her orgasm was so powerful her whole body shook from its force.

After that I just went with the flow trying my best to follow Lorrie's lead. Whatever I did, worked, because Lorrie had two more orgasms before I finished by pumping my own load into where the boys had shot theirs earlier.

I looked at her and said, "Thanks for the fuck, Mrs. M."

Lorrie looked at me through dreamy, hazy eyes and answered, "You're welcome, Mr. M. anytime."

After that, we made out for several more minutes as we both came down from our orgasmic highs. Looking down on Lorrie I could not help but think of what a wonderful wife and lover she is. I looked her straight into her eyes and said, "I love you."

"I love you, too," she replied.

mgablea
mgablea
528 Followers
12