Los Cinco Hermanos Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if I want to stay and fuck?"


There. I'd said it. I didn't say I'd do it... just, what would happen if I wanted to?

There was a universal look of disbelief on all five faces.

"Um... it's pretty hard work, Beth," Ron wiggled. "We wouldn't want to, like, severely damage you."

"You took a lot last night," Dave reminded me. "You must be kind of sore."

"You'd have to have a lot of sex," Paul offered. "You know... the show must go on and all that?"

"And I don't have a contract with you," Jerry pointed out. "You'd have to be available for worldwide distribution, not to mention the internet. Would you care if someone you knew saw you fucking your brains out with five guys?"

"There's a number of my acquaintances I'd like to have see me actually enjoying myself," I retorted a bit more aggressively than I'd intended. Jerry had the decency to look chastised, although I knew the contract was a legitimate concern.

"Yo, bitch, I'd hit that!" Jackson said and every one of the guys turned to glare at him accusingly. "Beth, you're one smokin' hot mama. I'd love to do you again. 'Long as it doesn't hurt. You, that is."

I looked at them for several moments. I'd figured out what I wanted. And just like at the bar, and the trip out here, and last night... it wasn't like me at all.

"So let's talk script," I told them, "and contract." I was casting my fate to the winds.

* * * * *

We broke for lunch around noon, when Molly came down and informed us that Ginger had arrived and that there was food prepared for us, upstairs in the living room. Jerry told Molly to have Ginger meet us in the living room, and we headed up.

As we arrived at the living room, we saw Molly had laid out a buffet of cold cuts and cheeses, bread, mayo and Miracle Whip for sandwiches, cut fruit, chopped lettuce and tomatoes and other salad stuff, a big pot of minestrone soup and of course, the mini-fridge had the drinks.

"Fill a plate," Jerry told me, "but remember not to stuff yourself or we'll be doing this tomorrow instead of today."

"Doing what tomorrow?" a voice came from the direction of the elevator. It was Ginger, the perky little redheaded bassist, now transformed into camerawoman. "And where's Linda?" she asked, heading for the food.

"She can't make it," Jerry told her. "She managed to get food poisoning and then fell in her bathroom and cracked her head. The doctors think she's got a concussion. They kept her for observation and maybe some more tests."

"So who are we shooting with?" Ginger asked as she piled food up on her plate. I couldn't figure where she was going to put it all. Seeing her this close, I noticed several things I hadn't last night. To start with, she was little, or relatively little. I'd guess 5'2" maybe 5'3", and somewhere under 120 lbs. The short shorts and tube top made it plain she had a slight, wiry build but really big tits. I'm a D-cup. She had to be a Double-D.

Next, she was young and her pixie cut made her look younger. She had startling grey eyes which for some reason I found fascinating. She really was rather cute. This is the same one with the set of lungs that could belt out Joan Jett songs. I was impressed.

"Are you going to pull Molly in?" she continued. "Or me? Or both of us?" She eyed the guys with a bit of lust showing. Then she spotted me.

"Oh! Are you Linda's replacement?" she asked.

"Sort of," I told her and that got her undivided attention.

"Sort of?" she asked, obviously wanting me to fill in the blanks.

"Yeah, sort of," I iterated. "I'm not a professional. In fact, until last night, I'd never had multiple lovers. But I've volunteered to do the shoot so Jerry isn't out his investment, and as a sort of payback for the kindness these guys have shown me."

"Whoof!" Ginger muttered as she stood looking at me for several long moments.

"Well, welcome aboard," she finally smiled. "I'm taking my food to the hot tub if anyone's looking for me. Um... whatisyour name?" she asked me.

"Beth," I told her.

"Okay, Beth, would you do me a favor and pull a Heineken out of the fridge for me, and bring it out? My hands are going to be full."

"Not a problem," I told her and fished one out of the fridge, then followed her out the door to the spa.

She put her plates of food down on one of the patio tables and took the beer from me, setting it down, too. Then she started taking off her clothes.

"Thanks," she told me. "Please tell Jerry to give me at least 30 minutes lead time to get the cameras up and running. I'd appreciate it." With that, she popped the top on the beer, took a half a sandwich and walked her luscious naked body into the jacuzzi.

"Oh, and would you hit the timer for 15 minutes?" she asked, settling in.

I shook my head to clear it as I walked over to the switch and flipped it on. I was right on her body... she was hot, and I'm sure those tits were real. My guess now was about a 32DD-24-34, and she shaved her pussy. And she had this kind of strange tattoo on the lower right side of her abdomen, just up and over from her mons. It had a circle with the Mars arrow going up and the Venus cross going down, and then another circle overlaying it, also with the arrow and cross. I could imagine all kinds of things it could stand for, but I wasn't about to ask, nor comment on the beautiful butterfly tattoo on her left shoulder blade. She kind of had a sense of the exotic about her.

I walked back into the house to start putting together a meager lunch. I sure as hell didn't want to be full if I was going to get fucked like I did last night. I walked in on Jerry talking to Dave and Ron.

"She has a valid point," he was saying. "If we added her or Molly, or both, it could spice it up a lot. And take some of the pressure off of Beth."

"What about the camera work?" Ron was asking. "You usually have one or two set shots, but the third is always moving around, getting angles and close-ups and cum shots. I've seen your work, and we've already storyboarded some of it."

"We can farm it out," Jerry explained. "Molly knows how to handle a camera. It's all digital video anyway. It's not like she'd need to change film canisters or anything. They can take turns. Or one of us guys can do it if we're not in the shot. A lot of sins can be fixed by creative editing."

"What if Beth doesn't like getting it on with girls?" Dave asked.

"What if Beth has never gotten it on with a girl to know whether she likes it or not?" I asked, coming up to them. They fumbled and faltered a little, and looked a little embarrassed.

"Um, sorry about that," Jerry told me. "We were just throwing some ideas around. We wouldn't change anything we've already scripted without your okay."

"Changes to the script are fine," I told him, "if you tell me about them. I'm not shy about bitching if I don't like the idea. And Dave had a valid question. I have no idea what I like these days. Yesterday morning I would have told you 'forget it, not going to happen'. Now I'm not sure. I just got a good look at Ginger outside and truth be told, I'm surprised how attracted I am. Not that it means anything."

"Well, at least you're open-minded to the idea," Ron told me. "Nothing says you have to get Sapphic. The other girls could just kind of spell you, provide extra footage – or extra electromagnetic particles, depending on how you look at it."

I smiled. I really liked these guys.

"So, how would you fit the other girls in if the basic premise is that I'm dreaming and each of you materializes as a fantasy lover in my dreams? I could see adding my fantasizing about them, but why would they interact with the guys, instead of me?"

"Maybe you like to watch?" Dave suggested.

"Or maybe one of the fantasy guys displeases you and you summon the girl to help you punish him?" Ron suggested.

"I like both of those," Jerry put in. "Maybe we need to get you some experience so it looks natural when we shoot it. We could ask Ginger and Molly to work you over and just let the cameras run. Maybe we could use part of it. Oh! Maybe that's the intro... a slumber party gone intimate, followed by the fantasy guys... I think I feel a rewrite coming on."

"Um, Jerry?" I asked. "How do you know they're going to be interested in doing anything with me? Middle-aged squishy MILF, remember? Maybe I'm not attractive to them."

"Oh, you will be," he smiled. "First off, middle-aged is ten years older than you are. Second, squishy is not a bad thing. It screams 'Woman!' instead of 'Girl!' and there's a lot of potential audience for it. Third, MILF is damned straight! And if you're a Mother I'd Like to Fuck, then you're definitely a MILF they'd like to fuck. Except you haven't had kids. No baby paunch. You look damned good, Beth. You ought to get used to it."

"I cannot tell you the number of dates I've had who thought exactly the opposite," I told him. "I was ready to give up on men in general before you guys picked me up. You have excellent timing."

Ron, Dave and Jerry all smiled that charming smile that characterized Los Cinco Hermanos and my nethers did another flip-flop.

"Okay, so how about you get some lunch and I'll head back to the drawing board," Jerry suggested. "It's a beautiful day out and the pool and spa are available, not to mention the conversation pit."

"Excellent idea," I smiled and walked over to the sideboard to start putting together a plate.

* * * * *

Ginger was still naked, but walking among the cameras on their tripods, checking angles, focus, exposure and so forth, occasionally calling out details to Jerry who instructed one of the guys to change some lighting or reposition a piece of furniture. We were back in the studio with the big round bed, but now there were background pieces and extra furniture that made it look like a feminine bedroom.

Molly was looking at a handheld camera with Ron, who was explaining some of the controls. I was standing by the racks of costumes, trying to pick something out and thinking up lines that might sound natural. Jerry's reworked script opened with three girls at an adult "slumber party" for a friend in from out of town. That would be Ginger and Molly, and me as the out-of-town guest.

Conversation was to revolve around the hassles of not getting any and the raging desire to get some. From there, it was supposed to go into a "well, I could help you out of your misery" kind of direction with Ginger taking the lead and Molly helping out. I was supposed to let whatever happened happen and we'd figure out later if the material was useful. The more immediate problem was to find out if I liked women. Sexually, that is. In my line of work, I found most women to be bitches competing with men and only playing nice when they needed to network for their own advantage.

I'd heard rumors that other kinds of women existed. I just hadn't met any. And I certainly hadn't met any female porn stars. This was going to be a novel experience.

Yeah, that's a major understatement,a rather scared part of me jumped in. And I really couldn't argue. I had no clue what I was doing. Even the romance novels of my younger years had been guy-girl.

What the hell would I wear to an all-girls adult slumber party?I wondered as I looked through my choices.Good question,I answered myself. I finally picked a satin chemise with girly boxers that looked like they came straight out of Frederick's of Hollywood. When I looked at the labels, I found out they actually did. They were in a kind of peach color with ivory lace, which I hoped would look good with my skin.

I was heading back to the main stage when Ginger came out and started pawing through the clothes.

"Nice choice," she told me as she glanced at the outfit in my hand. "I'm going to have to find something loose or it'll never fit these tits."

"Would you mind a personal question?" I asked, the wild hairs starting to take on a life of their own.

She looked at me and smiled slightly.

"We're about to have sex and you're worried about asking a personal question? Go ahead, shoot."

"Are those real, or implants?" I asked.

She started laughing.

"God in Her Infinite Wisdom fucked with me when I hit puberty," she told me through her smile. "I got blessed with big tits and a huge libido, and cursed with a never ending line of guys who wanted to try out both, including my teachers. Yes, they're real. Want to feel them?" And she stepped over in my direction.

"The answer is yes," I told her, suddenly timid. "But let's save it for the cameras. Maybe it'll make good material for Jerry?" I added hopefully.

"You got it!" Ginger smiled and turned back to the racks.

I wandered back to the set.

"Good choice," Jerry complimented me as I entered. "Put them on so we can check the glare and shadows. And Molly? Better go pick out something. Ron can run the camera for now."

Molly nodded and headed toward the costumes, and I went to the pit group to strip off the borrowed sundress I was still wearing and change into the chemise.

"You like that dress?" Jerry called over.

Actually, I did. A lot. It was incredibly comfortable, and I told him so.

"Then keep it," he told me. "My gift. I like how you look in it."

Nodding my appreciation, I went back to putting on the lingerie.

When I got finished and came over to the set, Jerry directed me to the center-head of the bed, and then had me sprawl around in several different positions while he and the guys adjusted camera angles and lighting. We were mostly done when Ginger appeared at the edge of the bed clothed in a flimsy sheer black Babydoll with a deep V for her cleavage. Instead of demurely covering her curves, it emphasized them, and some base part of me was noticing, big time.

Jerry had her crawl up on the bed with me and had us move around again, deciding to change some of the lighting because of how our shadows interacted. In the meantime, Molly joined us in a man's blue pajama top and apparently nothing else. Jerry had her join us and do a lighting check as well. I was beginning to see what they'd meant by "hot lights". I was close to breaking a sweat just sitting under them.

At that point, we took a break and Jerry had all the lights shut down, to cool off and to let the room cool off. A couple of good-sized fans started moving air around. We got a little water and then the three of us girls sat in the "lounge pit" area and chatted about what we wanted to do. I told them to set the pace and I'd follow their lead. Jerry told us to pick "character names" we could live with, so I chose Lisa... it was close enough to Lizzie to help me keep it straight. Ginger took Ginny and Molly took Kiki... not sure why, but it was exotic enough I'd remember it – I hoped.

Jerry called us over and told us he was ready to start shooting. A quick glance at the clock told me it was already 2pm. He had us sit in the center of the bed, facing each other.

"We're going to open with a slow zoom in of you three talking about getting together – generally the intro we talked about. And I guess we see what happens. There's no such thing as screwing up. Just relax, be yourselves and let the energy flow... if there's something we need to do again, later, it won't be hard to set up. So..."

"Lights..." The stage lighting came on.

"Cameras..." Somebody, I think Ron, said "One up, two up, three up and... rolling..."

"Marker..." Paul stepped in front of "Camera 1" with the clapperboard and snapped it.

"And action!"

I forced down the terrified knot in my stomach and concentrated on Ginger and Molly.

"Ginny, it issogood of you to let me crash here," I effused. "Every time I travel, I get screwed one way or another – and never a good one. Like I don't have enough stress in my life, what with the jerks I work with and the long hours and everything. And now my hotel being overbooked, and especially this weekend... you're saving my life!"

"Hey, it's nothing, Lisa," Ginger picked up. "How often do you ever comenearL.A. anymore? It's been years! Kiki and I weren't going to pass on a chance to see you again!"

"It'sreallynice to see you," Molly put in. "We've really missed you."

"I've missed your friendly faces, too," I told them. "At least our friendship is one relationship that hasn't turned to shit. Everything else has."

"I thought you got rid of that asshole ex- of yours," Ginger said. "Protection Order or something."

"Him and a half-dozen other abusive pricks since then," I replied. "I gave up."

"You gave up?" Molly picked up. "You gave upsex???"

"Yeah, pretty much," I threw in. "Only way to keep from getting beaten on, cheated on, pissed on and ripped off."

"Wow," Molly said with great faux awe in her voice. "Geez, Lisa... how long has it been?"

"Almost a year, I guess," I told her. Close enough to my real life that I could remember it clearly. "Gotta get something that plugs in the wall... batteries are costing me a fortune!"

"You haven't metanyonein a year?" Ginger asked. "That's gotta be rough..."

"Ginny, the few guys I've even thought about dating in the last year set off my Prick Detector before dinner was over. Like I said, I gave up," I told them. "Getting laid is just too damned hard... difficult, I mean," I added with a slight smile. "Hell, just relaxing on my own is tough."

"We could help with that," Molly suggested softly.

"What?" I turned to Molly, trying to seem confused. It wasn't difficult.

"We could help with that," Ginger iterated. "Kiki and I could give you a nice, relaxing massage... you know, top to bottom. Get some of the kinks out of your muscles."

"Ginny, I really appreciate that," I told Ginger, "but the kind of massage I'd need, I um,... I haven't uh, done before."

"Then just lie back on your tummy and let us work some magic," Ginger smiled. "If you don't like it, just tell us to stop."

"Well, I guess that's okay..." I told them, while flashing back to last night and the massage I got from the guys. I was definitely swelling up and we hadn't even touched each other yet. I turned to lie down on my stomach, making sure to keep my feet pointed towards the camera at the foot of the bed. Ginger and Molly moved to either side of me and began to softly rub my shoulders and neck, moving my hair out of the way. Then Ginger paused for a moment.

"Lisa, let's get this off you," she suggested, pulling at my chemise. "It's getting in the way."

I obediently sat up and faced the foot of the bed as I slowly pulled it up and over my head.

"These, too," Molly suggested, pulling on the elastic of the boxers.

I made sure to keep my ass pointed at the camera as I drew my knees up and slipped the boxers off, tossing them lightly to the side. Then I turned back over onto my stomach and the girls resumed their massage. And damn, it felt great! Surprised the hell out of me, too.

Their touch was a lot more gentle than the guys' but just as effective. Effective at releasing my tension and effective at getting me turned on. My imagination was going into overdrive thinking about all the different things that might be coming.

Bless them, Ginger and Molly didn't go for the sex right away. They really did give me a gentle massage, first from my shoulders down to my hips, and then from my feet up to my butt. By the time they got done, I was afraid I might be leaking. Then they each took a thigh, pulled my legs slightly apart, and massaged their way into my groin.

I am certain the camera got it when Ginger sat back and held up her hand with my pussy juice dripping off it and said, "Damn, Lisa! Ithasbeen a long time!"

"Did you think I was lying?" I mumbled into the pillows. Then I realized I shouldn't mumble into the pillows. "Yes, it has," I told them, raising my head enough so the mikes could pick it up.