Los Cinco Hermanos Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn over, Lisa," Molly told me softly. "Time to do the other side."

I was trembling slightly as I turned over, centered between them. It could have been nerves. It could have been sexual excitement. Hell, I might have been cold – no, that wasn't it, the lights were baking us. It didn't matter. If I wasn't careful, the cameras would pick up the wet spot. The trembling went away when they started in on me again. I closed my eyes and let go.

Ginger and Molly were no strangers to pleasuring a woman. The rest of the massage part was done with the same care they'd taken on my backside. They left my tits and groin out of it, and I was limp by the time they got done. Then each took one of my tits and started suckling me. I felt lightning in my belly.

They gently kneaded by breasts as they sucked my nipples in and twirled their tongues around – they could have been clones and they were driving me crazy! Molly's long braid slipped over her shoulder and brushed against my belly and I felt like someone had lit a flare. God, it was intense! And then they upped the ante.

While still caressing and suckling my breasts, each slid a hand down to my mons and gently massaged me for a few moments before moving to my thighs and gently spreading them. It didn't dawn on me until later that they'd done that to get the "spread shot" – to get my labia in full view of the cameras. Then one of them, not sure which, began drawing some of my juices up and rubbing small circles around my clit, while the other began gently prodding into my pussy with her fingers.

Needless to say, my breath was getting ragged. I figured they were just going to push me over the edge like that, and it wouldn't have taken much, but I figured wrong. As if on cue, while still rolling my taut nipples between their thumbs and forefingers, Ginger moved down between my legs and began sucking at my pussy and Molly leaned over me and kissed me.

I was going to fucking explode. I had never had a girl's tongue down my throat or up my pussy, especially an incredibly talented one. And the feeling was so different from a guy, but so damned exciting! I kissed Molly back and got lost in her. Her scent, her taste, the feel of her lips and mouth and tongue, her skin, the feel of her breasts pressing against mine... and I almost missed what Ginger was doing to my nethers.

Almost.

My body interrupted the kiss when it realized I was about to go over the edge in a crashing orgasm. Ginger had deftly slipped one, then two fingers into my pussy and was doing the "come here" kind of crooking the finger stroking motion, hitting something that felt amazing. She wasn't content to stop with just making me cum. She had also sucked my clit into her mouth and "latched on", sort of – she was keeping me pulled in and flicking the tip of my clit with the tip of her tongue and driving me straight up the wall. I felt like I was going to launch.

When Molly's kisses demanded my attention again, whatever control I was exercising, to try and understand what was going on, went right out the window... along with any remnants of inhibitions I might have had.

I came. Hard. And because the girls didn't let up, I came again. Harder.

I'm not what I would call a "screamer", but damn! I was getting noisy. I couldn't help it. My moaning and mewling was echoing the phenomenal feelings flooding through me and I just melting into the pure ecstasy of it, of the incredibly intense sex I was getting, my cries echoing my cums.

They kept it up until I was shaking so hard it was getting noticeable, and if the girls were noticing it, the cameras were. The girls eased up on me and let me start the long glide back to reality. I found later that out of camera range, Jerry had touched one of Ginger's feet, a kind of prearranged signal, and she'd looked up as if looking at me but in reality, seeing Jackson holding up a cue card that said "Ease up on her. Her turn."

What the "her turn" meant, I found out when I could finally see straight, was another experience I didn't know if I was prepared for. As my shaking calmed down, Ginger and Molly slid back in next to me, gently petting me and making me feel warm and wonderful.

"That's what we meant by 'we could help with that'," Molly smiled at me. "How are you feeling?"

"Oh, God, Kiki..." I remembered to use her stage name. "I've never felt anything that completely, overwhelmingly, every-cell-of-my-body wonderful before. Maybe the men didn't work because I've been a lesbian all along..."

"No," she smiled. "I don't think so. Bi, maybe. Or just really, really horny and willing to take whatever was available. But somehow I think you're still into men. I bet that's who you fantasize about."

"Well, yeah," I admitted. "Up until now!" and I grinned at her.

"Want to take a turn?" Ginger asked.

"Take a turn?" I iterated, confused.

"Yeah," she explained. "I got super soaking wet just going down on your sweet pussy. I could sure use some diddling."

"Diddling?" I asked.

"Yeah," she smiled. "Okay, come here... I'll take your place and I'll tell you what to do."

So I swapped places with her, and while I was moving, I sneaked a peek at the guys. It was a little difficult to see them past the lights, but from what I did see, they seemed mesmerized. I had a feeling this was a good shoot, hopefully with a lot of usable material.

Ginger had settled back with her legs well spread and I snuggled in-between. Ron, with the mobile camera, was moving to make sure he could get a close-up.

"Okay, Lisa," Ginger told me, "wet a finger and slip it into my pussy." I did and Ginger leaned back for a moment with a muttered, "Oh, yeah..." Not having anything else to do, I moved it around a little. Feeling her pussy was different than feeling my own. I knew where my bumps and ridges were, and how I felt wet. She was just different enough that I had to pay attention, sliding my finger around and getting the "lay of the land", as it were. A couple more low moans as I experimented, and she gave me my next set of directions.

"Gently slide another finger in, Lisa," she told me. "And move it around like you're doing with the first one." I did what she told me and her pussy stretched to accommodate me. That, and I got a more than muttered, "Oh, God! Yes!..." So I decided to do what she'd been doing... stroking the upper side of her pussy with that "come hither" motion. Ginger caught a huge breath and laid her head back.

"Oh, my God! You're a natural!" she told me, quite out-loud. "Oh, fuck! That's good!... Oh, yeah..."

Molly leaned down by my ear and whispered, "suck her clit." I figured she was trying to keep her prompting off the soundtrack. Well, fuck it... they could cover it with music later. I used my other hand to part her lips and put my mouth on Ginger's shaved pussy, licking between the folds. I found a bump the size of a small grape and figured it was her clit. I sucked it into my mouth and started flicking it with my tongue.

Ginger went ballistic. I almost cut my tongue with my teeth when she bucked up hard against me.

She kept moaning something like, "oh-god-oh-god-oh-god...", followed by "yes-yes-yes-yes-YES!" and finally, "OH FUCK!!!" Then she went quiet and turned kind of red as she came her brains out. I'm fairly sure that's what she was doing because her pussy muscles were convulsing on my fingers pretty hard. She kept thrashing, though, and since she hadn't told me to stop, I kept sucking her clit and fingering her.

Granted, I had to get my arms up over her thighs to keep from being thrown off, but she seemed to be enjoying it. Molly was quietly chuckling.

"What's funny, Kiki?" I asked. "Did I do something wrong?"

Molly just pointed and laughed. "Nothing wrong about that, Lisa," she told me as she calmed down. "You sure you've never done this before?"

"I swear I haven't," I told her seriously. "I've always been a quick study, though." That sent Molly off into another cascade of laughter.

"You can ease up any time, Lisa" Ginger finally told me as she caught her breath. "And you, bitch..." She pointed at Molly, still chuckling. "You get down here and try her bodacious talents."

"Uh-oh, I'm in trouble," Molly smiled with faux-concern. "The two-dollar words are coming out."

I had eased up when Ginger asked me to... in fact, I'd stopped completely and slowly withdrawn my fingers. Now I sat there as Ginger and Molly switched places. Once I had Molly's trimmed but not shaved pussy in front of me, I did the same thing I'd done to Ginger... and got nearly identical results.

I was feeling pretty smug at being able to make these much more experienced women cum. And I was definitely liking the experience. After I'd gotten Molly off a couple of times, I felt Ginger pushing on my legs to move me slightly and to expose my pussy. I absentmindedly cooperated, still concentrating on Molly. I figured out what was going onafterGinger went down on me.

I paused a moment to catch my breath, swear a little, and look at Ginger who now had her head buried in my crotch. Then I noticed that Molly had leaned over so she could go down on Ginger. The three of us were in a kind of ring, doing each other. My concentration got blown all to hell when I came, but I managed to get back on track and keep doing Molly while she did Ginger.

I think all three of us missed Jerry calling out "Cut!" As a matter of fact, from the way he was saying "Cut! Cut! Cut!..." when wedidnotice, I got the feeling he might have been saying it for awhile. What did I know? I'd been too busy cumming and trying to make Molly cum to notice.

"I'd say we got more than enough usable material," he beamed when he finally had the attention of we three bedraggled and exhausted women. "I'd say we've got the whole fucking intro with almost no editing! You three looked fantastic! It looked so incredibly real!..."

"Jerry?" Ginger spoke up, raising her hand from where she was lying down.

"Yeah?" he paused, looking at her.

"Itwasreal," she told him, and I suddenly realized I wasn't the only one who had been drawn so deeply into the hedonistic sharing of ourselves.

"Amen," Molly put it. "Beth is an amazing fuck."

That is probably the best sexual compliment I've ever gotten,I thought.

"You, too," I told her. "You three, actually."

"Ginger, I know you've got to play tonight," Jerry went on, still beaming. "Can you come back out tomorrow for another shoot? There's no way we get it all before you'll have to go."

"I can be out around noon, same deal," she told him. "Except I don't have to play Sunday night, so we can run long if needed."

"Um... I have to teach class on Monday," I told them. "Providing the software guys get the system fixed. So I don't know how late I could stay Sunday."

"Well, how about we play it by ear?" Jerry asked. "We don't have to cram everything in tonight. In fact, how long are you in town?"

"Well, at this point, through the end of the week," I told him. "Longer, if they keep screwing up and try to salvage it, shorter if they pull the plug on the roll-out."

"Where are you teaching?" Jerry asked next.

"Pacific Alliance Medical Center," I told him. "On West College."

"And that's why you're staying in Skid Row?" he asked.

"I amnotstaying in Skid Row!" I bristled. "That's several blocks south of me. I'm staying near the L.A. Union Station!"

"How about you stay here?" Jerry offered. "It's about half an hour from here to PAMC. Forty-five if you think there's going to be traffic problems. Giving yourself an hour, it's not that bad a drive. You could be up and in early, and bail as soon as your classes were over. Kickin' back here, with a pool and gourmet food courtesy of Molly... plus Los Cinco Hermanos... it wouldn't be that bad, right?"

"It is damned tempting, I have to admit," I told him. "Let me think about it."


"Not a problem," he assured me. "In fact, since it's Saturday night, why don't we all go in to see Fuzion? Molly, you come, too. My treat."

"That would be nice," she said rather demurely. I got a feeling she didn't party much.

"I'm good with it," I told him. "Should I wear the sundress?"

"Wear whatever you find that you like," he smiled. "I like it when you show off."

Show off, indeed. Hanging around with these guys was definitely not at all like me...

[to be continued]