Los Cinco Hermanos Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I would," I heard Pam's voice from behind Auggie. "Whatever it is... oh, my, dear! Do you have your hand up the lady's cunt?"

"Not only would she approve, my dear Ms. Stoner, but she would like in on it," Auggie told me, gently withdrawing his hand and surreptitiously licking his fingers clean. Then he turned to Pam. "I was just asking Beth if she would like to dance a bit? This music is absolutely seductive."

"As I'm sure you are being," Pam smiled as she walked up to me and gave me a full-on liplock with Auggie blocking the view from the ballroom. "Hello, Beth... nice night to let it all hang out..."

She turned towards the harbor and pulled down the front of her scoop-necked ball gown until her unsupported, pendulous breasts were hanging out over the rail, teased by the breeze.

"Ahhh... that is so much better," she cooed after a moment. "It gets so hot and stuffy in there."

"Yes, we shall dance a bit," I told Auggie, smiling and taking his offered arm, heading back into the ballroom. "Make sure you cum when you can, Doc." I knew I was in trouble from the rapturous look she gave me as I walked away with her husband. I wondered if there was such a thing as Death by Orgasm?

I got several dances with Auggie and was more than a little impressed by his talent as a dancer -- not to mention the size of his "package" as felt against my thigh and belly during some of the close dancing. I also got my dances with Ron and Jerry, and while with the latter was told that Pam, Auggie, Vicki and Aaron would be joining us on the trip back on his boat. Since the ball ended at 10pm, he figured we'd all catch a late, light supper at Luau Larry's, then take a leisurely moonlight cruise back to Marina Del Rey. It would be too cold to do any skinny-dipping off the boat, but everyone was invited back to his place for the rest of the night. And then there was the porn shoot on Sunday.

This was turning out to be perfect.

I don't know who talked to who, but by the end of the ball, I was being sandwiched by the "attentions" of both Dave and Auggie, which included plenty of playful groping. And when they weren't driving me up the wall, Pam was. That woman could do more to set me off with a light touch than anyone I'd ever been with before. She just knew how to get to me. The three of them kept it up all the way through dinner and back to the Oneiroi.

"Dibs on the aft Stateroom!" Pam called out as we exited the water taxi and boarded Jerry's boat.

"Um..." I started to object, trying to remember if the port or starboard staterooms were big enough to get rambunctious. I definitely had Auggie in mind.

"For the four of us, dear," Pam added to me, her Cheshire Cat smile oozing honey.

"Starboard!" Sandy called out.

"Port!" Ron added.

"Well, I guess I'll be giving Jerry a blowjob at the helm," Ginger shrugged.

"We'll help," Vicki offered. "It's a nice night out..."

"Yeah, about that..." I broke in. "Pam, if it's all the same to you, I'd like to spend some time on deck, seeing the island and ocean at night, before we go below."

"Fine with me, Beth... but I'll be getting out of this dress. I've got something skimpy but comfortable somewhere in my handbag." Pam headed below and I followed shortly thereafter. I had my clothes from earlier and on Ginger's advice, I had another set of casuals in my bag. I retrieved them and changed out of my dress near the bunks at one end of the main hull. I was pretty much out of anybody's way there.

By the time I got back on deck, Dave and Jerry were getting ready to weigh anchor and head us home. There's a nice little couch or booth or whatever that wraps around a table, across from the galley and several of us decided to get out of the way there while Ginger served champagne and Jerry, Dave and Auggie hoist the sails. You could definitely feel our speed pick up as the breeze filled the sails. A little bit later, Dave came down and told us everything was stowed and we were invited on deck for some leisurely stargazing.

I haven't considered myself much of a romantic ever since the divorce but I have to admit, leaning back into Dave with Auggie and Pam on either side of me, just softly petting and feeling the breeze across the deck as the stars began to outshine the city lights we were leaving behind, really had an effect on me. I had to remind myself that this was Fantasyland... a vacation into a lifestyle way beyond my reach, with the kind of friends I would seldom come across again.

One thing I learned about Jerry's trimaran -- it won't heel way over like other sailboats. The catamarans and trimarans are prized for their stability in the water, making sailing a very comfortable pastime. You've probably seen pictures of the big racing boats with a bunch of guys hanging off one side while the boat looks like it's going to flip over going the other way. Prime seasickness territory. It's difficult for a multihull to do that. Not impossible -- difficult. Plus, Jerry informed me he had an experimental autopilot/autoreefing system for steering and sail-handling which seemed to work so well, he thought he could sail his boat across the Pacific singlehandedly.

In our case, just point the autopilot at Marina Del Rey and set the alarm clock to warn us when we got near. Everybody on board took advantage of the fact that we could party our brains out and nobody had to worry about who was piloting the boat. I also learned that a multihull is a lot faster than the regular ones. The usual trip from Avalon to Marina Del Rey would be about 8 hours -- we'd do it in about 5 and that was taking it easy. We had a little bit of chop but it wasn't bad and it sure didn't slow Pam down when she started coming on to me.

And speaking of which...

I guess technically Dave started it. I was leaning back against him and watching Avalon slip away and the stars come out brighter over the ocean, and babbling about La Mort d'Arthur and the legendary mystical qualities of the home of Morgan le Fay and her eight sisters. He had started massaging my neck and shoulders, and honestly -- I was melting into him. He gradually began brushing my nipples through my camisole-style top and without even realizing it, I was getting cranked up. That's when Auggie got into the act.

He gently ran his hand up my leg. All the way up. As in, up and under my loose shorts and right up to my pussy, which of course was sans underwear. And soaking because of Dave's subtle play. I became acutely aware of this because Auggie easily slipped a finger into me, resting his thumb on my clit, starting to make long, slow, lazy circles around her and bringing my thoughts crashing back from the Isle of Avalon to the Deck of the Oneiroi.

"Oh, my God!..." I managed to mewl as I rapidly headed for the point of no return. "What the hell are you doing???"

"Yes, actually..." Pam piped up from my other side. "That is a very good question, dear husband. What the hell are you doing?"

"Just testing your theory about her responsiveness, my dear," Auggie answered her. "It seems moderate pressure on her G-spot and indirect, circular stimulation of her clit is irresistible."

With that, he slipped another finger in me and I came. Hard. And he didn't let up and I didn't stop cumming. I couldn't stop moaning, either.

"What about the other part of the theory, dear?" Pam asked Auggie as she rolled up onto my side and ran her hand up under my shirt, cupping my breast. "The part where suckling her drives her bananas, too?" And with that, she lifted my shirt and began sucking on my tit. My clit, of course, damn near exploded, and Auggie wasn't stopping. Dave leaned forward and started nuzzling my neck and that was all she wrote. I went over big time.

Which got a round of applause and cheers from those not messing with my body.

With Dave supporting me and Pam and Auggie working me over, I didn't stand a chance. I was up to maybe half a dozen orgasms when Auggie suggested we move down to the Master Stateroom and "get more comfortable." I couldn't move. I was jelly. So all the guys on board made a human bucket brigade, where I was the "bucket", and passed me down the ladderwell to the salon, or saloon, or whatever they call it, and then aft to the gigantic bed that took up most of the stateroom.

Once they had me laid out, Auggie decided I really didn't need to have my shorts on, so those got removed and immediately after that, Dave decided I didn't need my top, so it got removed. The only intelligible thing I could manage to say as I lay there naked was, "Aren't you guys overdressed?"

When the laughter died down, Dave, Auggie and Pam stripped off while everyone else went back topside. It was my first look at Auggie au natural. He was semi-hard and halfway to his knees. Well, not halfway, actually, but close enough.

"Santa Madre de Dios," I breathed as I took him in.

"You like?" Pam grinned with that Cheshire Cat smile. "Wait til you see what he can do with it!"

Dave crawled in on one side of me and Auggie on the other, while Pam pushed my legs apart and moved forward to go down on me. I reached down and was rewarded with a cock in each hand and the gratification that as soon as I touched them, they started to grow. They'd already been at "half-mast," but now they were definitely heading up the flagpole. Or becoming the flagpoles, rather. In any case, fully erect Auggie was damn near as big as Jackson... kind of like a thick Jerry.

In other words, big. Jerry was going to go ape-shit when he saw the man's equipment. He'd probably be chasing after him, waving a contract and begging. Or actually, probably not. Jerry was a lot more subtle in his pursuit of new talent. He'd probably just wave Ginger and Sandy in front of Auggie to get his undivided attention. Regardless, I had it now.

I absolutely love the feel of a cock in my hand. Firm is great but I don't mind playing around with flaccid, either. There's just something really intriguing about the feel of the skin, especially the scrotum, and how it is a little squishy, yet firm at the same time. And fondling testicles is really cool, too, at least for me. And seeing as how it's usually a prelude to me getting it in my mouth, pussy or ass, there's a certain tease factor as well.

In this case, I wanted to taste Auggie. I already knew, and loved, Dave's cock. So I tugged a little and Auggie got the hint, moving up the bed so his cock was near my mouth. I tried to take it all at once -- I'd been practicing -- but I couldn't. Most of it, but not all. Guess I hadn't been practicing enough. Not one to be daunted, I went back at it again and got to smile to myself at Auggie's low groan as I actually got him deep enough to stick my tongue out and lick his balls.

Unfortunately, that's when I got severely distracted by Pam sucking on my clit and diddling my G-spot so that I was about to cum, and I had to back off Auggie's cock or choke on it when I did go over.

"Don't go anywhere!" I told it firmly, just before my own "Oh, GOD!!!" ripped out of me as I came, hard, all over Pam's mouth and hand. Dave and Auggie were laughing by the time I calmed down. As soon as I could, I went back to slurping on Auggie's monster sausage.

Dave decided to help. He rolled me up on my side so I could reach Auggie easier, then scooted in behind me, propping me up. All I had to do was lift my leg and Pam could keep on driving me crazy. What I didn't realize was that in that position, it would be easy for Dave to slip into me... which he did. In my ass.

It surprised me and I moaned, rather loudly, but I also adjusted to him very quickly. An advantage of spending the last week-plus screwing Los Cinco Hermanos, I suppose. When he bottomed out, it was enough to trip me over again, although not as hard as what Pam had been doing.

I was loving it. The idea of getting sodomized in the middle of the Pacific Ocean was wonderfully fantastical to me. Well, maybe not the middle, but out of sight of any land. I had never done anything like this before and it was turning me on like crazy. Then Auggie and Pam upped the ante.

Pam rolled me back so that I was on top of Dave, him still in me. Then she got out of the way. Auggie pulled out of my mouth and made his way to between my legs and I knew damn well what was "cumming" next... and it was going to be me! He eased into my already sopping wet pussy and I was not only in a glorious sandwich, I felt filled to bursting. Auggie and Dave started rocking, alternating their thrusts, and I had just enough time to wonder if there was a "Sandwich School" somewhere that these guys went to, to learn how to be this good, when the top came off and another orgasm crashed through me.

I'll admit it... I was not quiet. In fact, they probably heard me all the way back in Avalon. They definitely heard me topside because a few moments later, while I was still crying out my massive cum, Ginger poked her head in and looked around.

"Could you keep it quieter down here?" she demanded in a faux-scolding tone. "Some people are trying to do some serious fucking up here, and you are distracting!" Then she paused to take a good look at the scene before her.

"Hmmm... nice," she commented, then added "need a hand?" as she moved onto the side of me opposite Pam and reached her hand between me and Auggie to diddle my clit. For her part, Pam went back to suckling me.

"You Bitch!!!" I managed to moan. "Oh-my-God!!! Cumming Again!!! Oh, FUCK!!!"

That was it for the speech department. The rest was all moans and groans and cries and mewls.

"Hey, Ginger!" I heard Sandy's voice as I was being overwhelmed by the raw sensations. "Are you... coming... baaack..." She had slowed down to a pause as she saw the five of us. "Um... wow!" was the last thing I was aware of her saying. After that, I kind of lost track of reality. I knew I kept cumming, over and over, but don't really remember much else.

I've been told that our little exercise in advanced hedonism eventually drew the attention of everybody else and they were all clustered around the foot of the bed, watching until I passed out.

After which, Jerry asked Auggie if he'd ever considered a career in the porn industry.

"Not and get paid for it," Auggie had smiled. Apparently, there were a number of home videos in various people's possessions in which Auggie and friends had figured prominently, most of which had been made when he was in his thirties and forties. The two of them left my comatose self in the capable hands of Dave and Pam and went topside with the others for more "socializing". I guess it's a testimony to my complete corruption at the hands of Los Cinco Hermanos and friends that when I came to, I wanted more. Which Dave and Pam provided.

Things I found out before we reached Marina Del Rey: how to shower in a head, how to make coffee in a galley, the difference between a vaka and an ama, how wet a wing deck can get, why they call it a boom -- especially if you're not watching out -- and how much trouble you're in if you don't have a clew. And yes, clew is spelled correctly.

It was about 5am when we reached the marina and about 6am by the time everything was tidied up and put away. It was 7am by the time we made it back to Jerry's and Molly, bless her soul, had breakfast waiting. The "Avalon Party" ate and crashed. Jerry told us to plan on getting together between 1-3pm to go over the porn shoot. Pam and Auggie elected to stay...

* * * * *

I slept well, snuggled up with Dave, but I didn't sleep long. Maybe there was just too much adrenalin in my dreams. Whatever, I woke up about 11am and eased my way out of bed, hoping not to wake Dave.

"You don't have to try so hard to be sneaky," he mumbled from his pillow. "I'm a light sleeper. If it's before noon, though, I'm going back to sleep."

"It's before noon," I told him, scuttling to the bathroom. I decided to skip the shower, since I'd had one on the boat, and head up for breakfast -- or brunch, I guess -- then back down to laze around in the jacuzzi. I wasn't the only one with that idea.

I found Molly in the kitchen and snagged a light sandwich and lemonade from her, then headed down to the jacuzzi where I found Ginger, Pam and Auggie already ensconced in the bubbles. They graciously made room for me and my sandwich and I slipped in to let the hot water work its magic.

"I would have lost money on you," Pam informed me as I settled in. To my raised eyebrow she added, "I would have bet good money you wouldn't be up this side of noon. Your recuperative powers are becoming legendary."

"Not really," I offered in my defense. "I'm just really jacked up about the shoot this afternoon."

"Yeah, it's gonna be a good one!" Ginger smiled, sipping on what looked like one of those fruity rum drinks with the funky paper parasols. "Did you hear Jerry's idea?"

"Obviously not, since I was pretty wiped by the time we got back," I pointed out. "And are you drinking rum? Before noon?"

"Virgin," she smiled again, holding her glass aloft. "Piña Colada. What can I say? I like coconut and pineapple."

"So, what's Jerry's idea?" I asked, relieved that she still had some sense in how she treated her body.

"That we do the shoot in black-and-white, or maybe sepia-tone, and get everybody back into their Avalon costumes -- make a Roaring 20's type of porno. Faux-vintage, you know? Molly took everything to the dry cleaners and they're doing a rush turnaround -- for a healthy tip, of course -- and we should have the clothes back by 1:00 or so."

I thought about it for a bit.

"That could be really awesome," I decided. "What do we do about a set? Does Jerry have a bunch of vintage 1920's furniture hanging around? Or something that looks like a speakeasy?"

"Sort of," she told me. "This is where he gives in and calls in the unions. He's got friends that do theatrical set design and so forth, and he put in the call this morning. The stuff should start arriving around 1pm or so, and the guys to put it all together shortly after that. I'm going to want to be setting up cameras and storyboarding shots with Jerry as soon as we can. Molly's gonna help me, and Ron volunteered this morning before he and Essie face-planted in his room."

"Hey, I'd be happy to help, if you need a stand-in or model for lighting, or whatever," I volunteered.

"Cool! Pam and Auggie have volunteered as well," Ginger smiled again. "This is going to be so cool..."

I finished off my sandwich and my lemonade as I lay listening to Ginger go on and on about the possibilities, until finally I decided I was going to get some sun before the madness began. I had gotten so used to walking around Jerry's naked that it didn't dawn on me that Auggie was still getting used to getting eyefuls. I dripped my way over to one of the chaise-lounges and lay down, putting a towel over my eyes and letting my cares just drift away.

I was still in that position, flat on my back with my legs splayed, when I heard, "Anybody know where I can find a Mr. Jerry Sterling? A girl inside said he might be out here..." in a voice that was decidedly not one I already knew. I opened my eyes, pulled the towel off and sat up to discover several things.

To start, the voice belonged to a giant. Or he could have been, anyway. He was almost six and a half feet of big, black Mister Clean -- complete with earring -- and he was standing in sprayed on jeans and a muscle shirt, over by the door to the deck.

Secondly, everybody else except Jerry, Molly and Sandy were either in the pool or in the jacuzzi. I'd managed to sleep through their arrival.