Los Cinco Hermanos Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

We were all sitting around, back in our street clothes and fairly well cleaned up, knocking back cocktails and talking about all the hot action, when Bob and Tony and the rest of the crew came back to take down the set. That is when Jerry's brilliance showed itself once more.

He explained to Bob that he'd like him and his crew to dress up as FBI agents and basically stage a raid. With a particular twist. Jerry went off with Bob and his guys to discuss it and came back looking pleased as punch. Jerry talked to Ginger, Molly and Ron and got cameras set up where he wanted them, and then the rest of us got to watch the scene unfold.

"Okay, you guys are 1920's Feds and you're going to come crashing through that door, raiding this speakeasy. Bob, Tony, you guys will be in the lead. As you break in, Bob, you'll yell 'F-B-I!... yi... yi...' and stammer to a halt, staring, because this is what you and Tony will be seeing."

Jerry took out his cell phone and played video for Bob and Tony, who started grinning like idiots.

"Got the picture?" Jerry asked.

"Oh, yeah, we got it!" Bob laughed.

"Okay, let's do it," Jerry told them. "Take your places and bust open the door when I yell 'Action!'... everybody not in the scene, stay the hell out of the way and be quiet."

What happened when Jerry yelled "Action!" was marvelous.

Bob and Tony and four other guys busted open the door, yelling -- as scripted -- "F-B-I! yi... yi..." and coming to a halt, piling up in the doorway, Tommy Guns pointed every which way.

"This is a raid?" Bob ended lamely. Then Bob turned to Tony.

"You see any booze here?" Bob demanded.

"No, suh, I don't see no booze here," Tony answered, still staring.

"You hungry?" Bob asked him.

"Yes, suh, I am suddenly very hungry," Tony answered.

"You think it's time for lunch, yet?" Bob asked, looking back at where the orgy would have been.

"Yes, suh, I think I definitely needs to eat me sumthin'!" Tony answered.

"That's what I thought," Bob told him, then told his crew, "Okay, guys! Go get something to eat!"

The whole bunch of them walked forward into the cameras with shit-eating grins on their faces. I had to grin, too, as I realized how that would look at the end of the film.

[to be continued]