All Comments on 'Los Cinco Hermanos Ch. 12'

by eidetic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TropiloverTropiloverover 6 years ago
Amazing

I just has to comment on the last piece of the story. I usually don't go with many-parts stories but this was amazing. The character development, the kinky situations, the detailed descriptions when needed and left to us readers imginations when not. This is first class writing. Thanks. I'll go through your posted works for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

I was really hoping that you would have a second series of this written by now. Something along the lines of the five sisters would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please

Please this needs to have a continuation of some sort. Beth needs to meet Cassie either on her way back to school or at school.

IJS0904IJS0904about 1 year ago

You've written a great series and I would love to see it continue. Your characters are fascinating and the situations they find themselves in are wonderfully fun. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
I'm sorry I finished and submitted the latest Spark story so close to the Geek Pride deadline that it was delayed and missed the 25th. However, it is now published. I hope those who have been enjoying the series continue to do so with this latest offering. *~*~*~*~* I keep fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES