Los Cinco Hermanos Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I thought Sandy was a motor-mouth...

"So how much did Jerry tell you, about me and Sandy and Pam?" I asked, trying to keep it nonchalant.

Her eyes went wide. "Oh, no! Nothing like that! Nothing personal..." she hurried to assure me.

"Then why did I get the hug and the kiss?" I asked, not sure where the disconnect was.

"Um..." She looked worried. "Because it just seemed right?" she offered tentatively. "I hope I didn't offend you! I mean, you just seemed really friendly and... oh, God... did I just screw up?"

The innocence in her voice blew me away. She might be a certified genius, but she sure didn't get it when it came to people.

"Cassie, you didn't offend me or I wouldn't have allowed the hug and the kiss. You are very attractive, just like your brother, and I think we're going to be great friends. But there's a lot going on maybe you don't know, and I'm not comfortable discussing details here. I've only recently met your brother and it's been a whirlwind introduction, along with a bunch of his buddies."

"Los Cinco Hermanos," she stated, nodding. "Jerry said his guys were getting together again. I figured you just came along with the reunion."

"Well, sort of," I told her. "Let's get on the road and we can talk in the car."

"I'm good to go," she told me, standing up and grabbing her purse and roll-aboard.

"Then let's," I told her and we headed out to the car.

* * * * *

Cassie was awfully damned quiet as we left LAX and headed back to Jerry's. She suddenly seemed nervous and withdrawn, and I couldn't figure out what was going on. I didn't push, since I was concentrating on getting to the 405. I was going to take it to Santa Monica Blvd., and that up to West Hollywood. After I got on I-405 northbound, I glanced over at her. And did a double-take. Subtly, of course, but still a double-take.

She had her dress up almost to her waist and she was staring out the window, diddling herself. And a very cute shaved pussy it was, too.

I had no idea how to handle this... or at least, nothing beyond winging it.

"You nervous?" I asked, keeping my eyes on the road.

"Oh, shit!" she exclaimed, realizing what she was doing and pushing her dress down. "Sorry..."

"One, don't apologize," I told her. "Two, don't let me stop you. I find doing myself really good for de-stressing. I just wondered if you were nervous."

"Yes?" she answered kind of shyly, looking over at me. I kept looking at the road.

"Want to talk about it?" I asked. It's what I knew how to do.

After a long moment, she asked, "is it really okay?"

I paused for a second as I realized what she was really asking, then told her "knock yourself out. I won't let you distract me from my driving... too much." I turned to give her a brief smile before putting my eyes back on the road. In my periphery, I saw her dress hike back up again and her hand disappear. I just kept driving and kept my mouth shut.

After what appeared to be a couple of cums, she relaxed back into the seat and sighed.

"Jerry doesn't know why I decided to come home all of a sudden," she said, looking out the side window, and I just kept quiet and drove.

"We had an incident at school," she went on quietly. "One of my housemates got ridiculously drunk and brought home an asshole. He was loud and obnoxious and physically intimidating. When he started falling into shit and breaking things, two of my other housemates confronted him, told him he had to leave. Instead of shutting up and leaving, he grabbed a poker from the fireplace and tried beating the shit out of them."

"I shot him."

It was taking all of my concentration to keep the Ferrari rubber-side down when she told me that. Somehow the idea of this innocent kid having to shoot somebody was just... well, horrific. I've been in shitty situations, and I've held my own, but I've never had to shoot somebody.

"Are you okay?" I asked, knowing it was a ridiculous question.

"No," she answered honestly. "That's why I'm here. I mean, I'm not in trouble. Fortunately, or unfortunately, the guy didn't die. The cops confiscated the weapon and detained me for a couple of hours. My lawyer and I talked to the District Attorney, and she decided not to prosecute because it was obviously self-defense, even though technically in Massachusetts, I broke a shitload of gun control laws. I asked if I had to stay there and she told me no, I wasn't under arrest, I could go anywhere I wanted -- but it would be really helpful if I was available to help prosecute the guy for attempted murder, assault and battery, and a bunch of other stuff."

"I made sure she had phone numbers for me and for my lawyer, and that I was going home to decompress but would be available. Then I got hold of my professor -- the one I'm sort of 'working for' -- and told him what happened and that I was taking two weeks to de-stress. Then I booked a one-way trip back, told Jerry I was coming in, and here I am."

"Fortunately or unfortunately?" I prompted.

"Fortunately, because I wouldn't want to have his death on my conscience," she told me. "Even though I'm really good at rationalization. Unfortunately, because Massachusetts doesn't have any legal protection for me from the guy or his family suing me in Civil Court. No Castle Doctrine laws."

"Oh, yeah... I have to remember to replace Patty's gun, when I get a chance."

"Patty's gun?"

"Yeah... my housemate Patty has a Massachusetts License To Carry. It was her gun I grabbed out of her purse and the cops confiscated it. I need to buy her another one."

I sat mulling this over for a few moments before I asked, "so what do you want to do when we get you home?"

"I don't know," she told me. "Probably get a really stiff drink and go try to drown myself in the jacuzzi."

"No drowning allowed," I told her. "Drink, yes, drown, no."

"I know," she smiled slightly. "I'm just exaggerating. Can I go back to jilling?"

"Be my guest," I told her, then shut and listened to her cum her brains out for the rest of the drive.

* * * * *

It was before 10 o'clock when we rolled through the gates at Jerry's. By the time we got out of the car and had retrieved her roll-aboard from the boot, he was walking out of the garage towards us.

"Hey, Big Brother!" she called out and started walking towards him. I closed the boot and grabbed her luggage, following along.

"Hey, Little Sister!" he replied as they got close to each other. "What have you done?"

"Billy Idol, White Wedding!" she smiled and threw herself on him. I can't think of another way to describe it. She basically launched and he caught. Their arms flew around each other and they started a deep, deep kiss that went on and on and on... until I walked by them, saying "okay, see you two in the house..."

"Hey!" Jerry spun away from Cassie, but still keeping his arm around her waist. "Come here!" He reached his arm out.

I decided to pause and go back to get the hug, sliding into his outstretched arm, then being surprised as he kissed me, too, in a similar way, with Cassie just standing there, beaming. When he finally let me up for air, I shook my hair back and reached for the luggage.

"Whew!" I told him as I eased out of the hug. "That sum pow'ful juju, Massah!"

He smiled as he let go. "Molly's still got dinner on for you, if you want," he told me. I nodded my thanks and headed for the house with the two of them trailing behind me.

"Oh, God, Jerry... she tastes divine!" I wasn't quite out of earshot. I was starting to wonder if this was going to be another rabbit hole. The elevator was still there when I punched the button and it opened up right away. I held it until the two of them joined me.

"Where do you want your bag, Cassie?" I asked as we started down to Level 1.

"Just bring it along, Beth, thanks... I'll dump it in a room later."

We made our way to the breakfast nook by way of the dining room, and Molly met us there.

"Beef stew, French bread for sopping, garden salad, ice cream," she informed us. "Unless you want something different, in which case it'll be a little while."

"Fine with me," I voted. "Famished, here."

"I'll have what she's having," Cassie smiled and there was double entendre written all over her look.

"When Harry Met Sally," Jerry grinned, then turned to Molly. "I'll take seconds, please."

Molly nodded and headed back for the kitchen while Jerry tended to drinks. Cassie's comment about something strong wasn't a joke -- she started with a double-Tequila Margarita. I went for iced tea.

Every attempt by Jerry to find out why Cassie was home was shot down, so eventually he turned to "introducing" me -- by way of flattery I didn't think I deserved. Nothing explicit... just comments about me being competent and fun in the same body and like that. He also informed us that Ginger and Sandy were down in the jacuzzi with Dave, Jackson was already crashed out, and he -- Jerry -- was about done with his "Pam edits" and was going to join the jacuzzi gang after he made sure Cassie was home safe and comfortable.

"I'm as comfortable as I'm going to get for now," she told him. "Which rooms are available?"

"One and Four," Jerry told her. "Dave has Two, Beth has Three, Sandy's got Five and Jackson's got Six. I think Ginger's staying over tonight. Beth and Sandy are leaving tomorrow and I think she wants to make sure she says good-bye."

"Okay, I'll take Four and go stash my stuff," she told us and excused herself from the table to go do exactly that. After she'd left, Jerry turned to me and in a low voice asked, "what the hell is going on?"

"A lot," I told him, "but it isn't my story to tell. So dust off the compassionate Big Brother and suspend judgment. I can tell you she isn't in trouble, but she's been through an unsettling event. She's back to decompress. The rest of it, she needs to tell you."

"With you, Sandy, Dave and Jackson here -- all fresh meat for the lioness, as it were -- I'm not sure this is such a great place to decompress," Jerry pointed out.

"Is she the lioness?" I asked.

"She has been, in the past," he told me.

"Well, too late, Big Brother," I smiled. "She's already working on me. How much does she know about the rather intimate nature of our various relationships?"

"She knows my interest has been hooked by you, Sandy and Pam. She knows I had Dave, Paul, Ron and Jackson up here for a couple of weeks. She knows I make porn but she doesn't know any of my guests have starred in any. She probably figures, and will research shortly, that there have been intimate liaisons between various people up here. She already 'knows' Ginger -- in the Biblical sense. Vicki, too, but neither of them on camera." He took a deep breath.

"She's also one of my lovers."

Somehow, that just didn't surprise me. And I wasn't going to pass judgment on it.

"Okay, so I'm tired and sore and stuffed with Molly's excellent cooking..." I told him. "I'm heading down to the jacuzzi."

"I'll join you," he told me, then told Molly where we were going, in case Cassie wanted to know or Molly wanted to join us. We went on down, grabbing robes as we went since the sun was well down, and headed on out to join Dave, Sandy and Ginger. We swung by the pool bar and grabbed a couple of adult beverages on the way.

When we got to the spa, Dave had his back to us and Ginger was across from him, facing us. She waved and called out "Hi!" as we stripped off our street clothes and set them aside with the robes. I didn't see Sandy anywhere.

"Where's..." I started, but right then Dave gave out a low moan and Sandy popped up in front of him, taking a deep breath.

"Hi!" she called to us. "Just practicing holding my breath!" And with a smile, she disappeared under the water. Moments later, Dave let out another long, low moan.

"And she's improving rapidly..." he managed to groan as we climbed in and settled down.

I moved over on one side of Ginger and Jerry moved over on the other. Ginger gave me a quick and gentle kiss "hello", then leaned back into the jets of water again.

"You pick up Cassie okay?" she asked.

"Not a problem," I smiled. "She's delightful... and in the house, getting settled in."

"So why is she home?" Ginger went on. "It's the middle of the term."

"Sorry, that's up to her to tell you. Privileged information. My lips are sealed."

"Really?" Ginger asked and I could tell her Inner Imp was surfacing. She reached down between my legs and massaged my vulva. "Doesn't seem like it to me..."

"I'll give you exactly one half hour to cut that out, bitch," I told her with faux-seriousness. She just laughed and took her hand away, going back to her soak, leaning back and closing her eyes as I was doing, letting the stress just melt away.

Sandy eventually tired of playing submarine.

"You don't mind if I make out with your boyfriend, do you?" she asked straddling Dave and putting her tits in his face.

"No," Ginger and I both answered simultaneously, then laughed at ourselves, resuming our original sybaritic forms -- arms out, jets centered, head back, eyes closed, limp to the world.

"Is Jerry's sister a redheaded goddess?" Sandy suddenly asked. I opened my eyes to ask her what the hell she was talking about when Jerry just smiled and said, "Goddess on deck!" Even Dave sat up to turn around and look.

It was worth it. Cassie was walking from the house to the spa in nothing but a robe draped over her shoulder and a small amulet around her neck. Oh, and a drink in her hand. She was radiant. I wish I could wear my body as well as she did, even back when I was her age. Think Jamie Westenhiser with flaming red hair and emerald eyes. And a dazzling smile.

"Hi!" she said cheerfully as she reached the jacuzzi, then paused, looking at us. "Why is everyone staring at me?" she asked hesitantly.

"Because they've never seen Aphrodite walking around in the flesh before," Jerry smiled as he stood up, took her drink and helped her into the spa.

"Some quick introductions, Sis," he continued as she stood waist deep in the water. "You've already met Beth, and you know Ginger. Over here is Dave. You might remember, he's one of my Brothers."

"And you are...?" Cassie turned that incredibly sexy smile on Sandy.

"Trouble," Sandy told her honestly as she stood up. "And leaking. You are phenomenal."

So far, Sandy was being sensible and I was praying it stayed that way.

"Well, hi, Trouble!" Cassie told her and opened her arms for a hug.

Oh, shit... Sandy looked positively feral as she stepped into the hug. But everything definitely went pear-shaped when Cassie leaned down slightly to kiss her. The two of them fell into a liplock like they were long-time lovers and the rest of the world could go to hell. I know I wasn't the only one squirming as we watched them writhe together, but when I saw Dave's hand go under the water and Jerry starting to get hard all on its own, I knew my swollen pussy wasn't out of line.

"She really is a great kisser," Ginger commented as we watched.

"You've got that right!" I muttered rather emphatically. Ginger gave me a funny look.

"At the airport," I told her. "First time I met her. Had me wrapped around her pussy instantaneously."

Ginger nodded. She knew what I was talking about.

When the two women finally broke the kiss, Sandy was panting and looking rabid.

"You okay in there, Sandra?" I asked, specifically addressing Sandra, not Sandy.

"Don't worry about it, Beth," she replied. "We're good. But, Damn!..." She managed to move over next to Dave and sit down, retrieving her drink.

"You know, for a red-blooded American male, a scene like that can be very intimidating," Dave observed.

"Really?" Cassie turned to him. "Stand up, sailor!"

"I already am," Dave commented as he rose and the light dawned in Cassie's eyes. She reached under the water.

"Oh, momma!..." she breathed. "Yes, I'd say you already are..." Then she stepped in to give him the same kiss-type treatment she'd given Sandy, except she didn't let go of Dave's obvious erection.

For a moment, I thought I would be sleeping alone that night.

"Don't worry about it," Ginger told me quietly, as if reading my mind. "She's just being friendly."

"If that's just friendly, I'm a dead woman," I commented and Ginger laughed.

Cassie finally relented on Dave before he came, but not by bloody much. "Well, hello to you, too," he groaned as he sat back down. Then Cassie turned to me. Uh-oh...

"Hey, Beth," she smiled and my pussy started warming up, "I didn't really get to say hello at the airport, 'cuz of all those strangers around, but we're not strangers here..." She moved over towards me and I knew it was coming and I still wasn't prepared. We slipped into a hug that felt marvelous and I leaned down, knowing she'd want to kiss.

She blew me away.

All of the raw animal sexuality of Jerry and his Hermanos, multiplied ten-fold. No matter how worked over I'd been, no matter how cosmically out of it, no matter how completely and thoroughly sated I'd been with all these fantastic partners recently, I had no idea my cunt could turn to jelly. I literally felt like I was melting. Swelling up until there was no more room, then melting and running down my legs... except the water washed it away. I am absolutely sure I hadn't ingested any hallucinogens.

I came. No other stimulation than her kiss and pressing our bodies together and I came. I moaned into our kiss and let my knees go weak, but she caught me with her arm behind me and kept right on going. And I was infuriatingly close to going over twice, but couldn't, when she figured out what was going on and slipped her hand down to my clit.

That was all she wrote. I came and I came hard, and I came so hard that Dave stood up and moved over behind me to hold me up. I literally went limp in his arms when Cassie let up and let me go.

"Oh, my God..." I murmured as he set me down. "What the fuck was that?"

"Meta," she smiled, then sat down next to Ginger and gave her a shorter but no less passionate kiss.

"What?" I asked, not sure I heard her right.

"Meta," she iterated. "Metaphysics. Metaphysical energy. It's said the human brain only uses about 10% during normal daily life. I've discovered the same is sort of true for the body... but, like 50%, not just 10. Metaphysics... or meditation, or witchcraft, or the occult sciences -- whatever you want to call it... metaphysics can help you expand the use of your brain and your body. That's what I do. I expand my energy."

I am sure Sandy and I gave her a look of pure disbelief she'd seen hundreds of time before.

"You don't have to believe me," she told us brightly. "Just enjoy it. I do."

"But, what... I mean, how... uh..."

"Beth," Jerry interrupted my fumbling around. "You probably don't want to get into a discussion of metaphysics with my sister right now. Not if you want to get any sleep tonight. Which brings up how you're getting home tomorrow."

"Big Silver Bird, fly long distances," I told him in a totally bogus American Indian grunt affectation.

"Leave 11:59pm. Big Chief Economy Red-Eye."

Jerry laughed. So did everybody else.

"So, Sandy, how are you getting home?" he asked.

"Different big silver bird," she smiled. "But mine leaves at 5:45pm and I'm only going to San Jose."

"Okay, I'm going to take you to the airport, then," Jerry smiled and I thought I saw something sneaky going on behind his eyes. "Give me a chance to pamper you just a bit more."

"I'm all for pampering," Sandy smiled.

"Jerrrrryyyyy..." Cassie sort of whined, like a spoiled little girl going after Daddy to buy her something.

"Yes?" he drawled in return and watched as she sort of swam over to him and draped herself all over him.