Los Cinco Hermanos Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy was just as curious and Cassie loved playing tour guide as well, and all in all it was a great flight. Noisy and a bit bumpy, but great. When Jerry found out Sandy was going to take a taxi home from San Jose airport, he got hold of a friend of his named John Stark, who is a helicopter operator out of the old Moffett Federal Airfield and took us there, instead. A lot less congestion and actually closer to her house. Jerry offered to put down in her front yard, but I think he was teasing. I don't think he was legally allowed to do that.

In any case, we got Sandy and her luggage unloaded and into a taxi, said our goodbyes, and boarded the helicopter for the return trip. Cassie decided to take the rear seat and put me in front, which scared the hell out of me. Fascinated me, yes... but still scared me. I pretty much spent the flight back sitting on my hands and making sure not to touch anything. Jerry took a slightly different route back, farther inland and going over places like Devil's Canyon and Hearst Castle. For my part, I was just plain in awe.

Jerry told me we were going to have to go back to Bob Hope Airport because the heliport at LAX had been closed. He'd drive me on down to the airport and drop me at Departures. I was pretty quiet on the ride from Burbank to L.A. We all were. I guess we all had our own thoughts going on. When we got close to the airport, Cassie leaned forward from the back and kissed my neck.

"Please, take the job and come back to see us," she said quietly. "Or just quit and come live with Jerry. You really are a special lady, and Jerry and I can more than afford to turn you into a 'kept woman.' Regardless, though, you take care of yourself and travel safe. I've known you a day and already, I'm going to miss you."

I turned in the seat and kissed her.

She kissed me back. And we were pretty hot and heavy into a make-out session when Jerry brought the car to a stop in front of the terminal.

"Everybody out, that's getting out!" he called out in a train conductor's voice, but he couldn't hide the smile. Then he started getting my bags out. The skycap came over and I gave him my ticket to get me and the baggage checked in while I said goodbye to Jerry and Cassie.

"Jerry, you are never going to know what profound effect you and Los Cinco Hermanos have had on me," I told him honestly. "You've invited me to push a lot of my limits but never crossed my boundaries. You've turned me on to experiences I will treasure to the grave. And I expect ten percent of the gross from my videos." He laughed.

"It's all in the contract you signed," he smiled. "Didn't you notice the fine print where it says I now own you, and have sole usage and distribution rights?"

"I most certainly did not!" I told him with a smile. "But if she comes with it, it may be worth it."

Jerry gave me a lingering and loving kiss. "Come back and see us soon, okay?"

I didn't get a chance to answer before Cassie snagged me. She, too, gave me a long, hot kiss.

"I second that," she told me as she smiled at the skycap's attempt to not notice. "Here or at MIT, anytime. Find me, or I'll find you."

"You take care of yourself and trust your brother to help you through the shit," I told her seriously. "You two have a good thing going. Use it."

"Yes, ma'am!" they both smiled then stepped back so I could deal with the skycap and then, as I headed for the terminal, they got in that beautiful car and drove away.

I made my way through the terminal and checked the Departures board, then on through the TSA Pre-check and to my gate. When I got there, I decided to hole up at a nearby table outside a virtually empty restaurant. I indulged in Molly's sack lunch and an overpriced lemonade and checked my email while I waited. This late at night, the only people in the area were the ones waiting for my flight. We were the last ones out.

I got a text message from Cassie saying "Bon Voyage!" which sent me off into a whole set of reminiscences about the amazing two weeks or so that I'd just had. I was pulled out of my reverie by the sound of hearing my name over the public address system, calling me to see a gate agent.

Oh, fuck, no... I thought as I packed up my laptop and grabbed my purse, heading to the gate. I really don't need this! Why does a fantastic vacation have to end with a travel screw-up? It was going so well...

I waited my turn while the gate people tried to sort out a whole bunch of problems ahead of me. This was LAX, after all. Nobody gets through unscathed. I finally got to the counter and handed the agent my boarding pass and passport. It's just habit to use my passport for travel identification, even if I'm flying domestic. The agent looked at my pass, my passport and me, then told me "just a moment, Ms. Stoner. Thank you."

I was already flying Economy near the tail end of the aircraft. I started thinking about where I'd stay if I got bumped, and what I'd do for clothes, since my bags were already checked and I hadn't thought to bring my normal spare set with me. One good thing about an International airport... there was usually a plethora of hotels nearby. My stomach sank to my knees as I watched the gate agent tear up my boarding pass... maybe I could call Jerry? But the next flight would leave very early in the morning.

Then she handed me a new one and said, "Thank you, Ms. Stoner. Enjoy your flight." I looked at the new boarding pass.

It said First Class.

I just about shit. I almost never got comp'd an upgrade, let alone to First Class.

"Excuse me, Ms. Stoner?" It was the gate agent again. "These are yours, too." She handed me two chits for a free drink at the Admirals Club and pointed down the concourse.

I was going to end my vacation flying home First Class after relaxing in a nice, quiet place with free food and drinks. I suddenly realized who I probably had to thank for that.

I told the agent thanks and headed for the club, pulling out my phone on the way. I figured I'd text him a picture of my bare pussy and whole lot of those heart-shaped smiley-thingies. Life was definitely getting better.

[The End... for now]