All Comments on 'Loser To Lauren'

by prodigalspoon

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awful

Same old rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please!!

Really enjoyed this, well written and quite sexy!!

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594almost 9 years ago
That was a bit harsh, Anon...

You wonder what "Anon" was looking for? This is the TG/CD section of Literotica after all, geez. Sure this story read like many others but THANKFULLY it wasn't something that turned sinister, full of hate, pain, and humiliation.

So, thank you for offering us a positive story that seeks to make us smile. I enjoyed its innocence.

SirCarlSirCarlalmost 9 years ago
Well done....

Keep it going....

TGJamieTGJamiealmost 9 years ago
Wonderful start

It's great that there was a back story line with the two girls. I could see Lauren enjoying this relationship with them for a while and they meet on other occasions. Look forward to more.

kuk4yookuk4yooalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyed this very much!

Please write more.

wwjay328wwjay328almost 9 years ago
very nice and sexy

I really like this story, lots of understanding and mutual consent. I would love the read more, though I wouldn't agree to get dressed up as a woman to be with two women.

angela_tvangela_tvalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful start for many adventures, please write more!

prodigalspoonprodigalspoonalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you all for your kind words.

I feel the story has achieved what I set out to achieve which was something slightly different than what is already saturating this section.

I'm glad you guys get where I am coming from and I will begin working on a follow up as soon as I have the free time.

Thank you all again

DaveXX80DaveXX80almost 9 years ago
Terrific!

Loved the story and very happy to hear you will continue!

Jane21850Jane21850almost 9 years ago
Great story

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I;m so jealous

Reading this story made me remember my feeling in high school,

going out with girl loving how sexy they were in their silks, this would

have been life changing day for me,

AustinSissySlutAustinSissySlutalmost 9 years ago
Great

Great start, I loved it. Please continue the story, and ignore the haters.

satinshawnasatinshawnaalmost 9 years ago
What a wonderful story!

It was so very nice! You have a propensity to relate to very many crossdressers who would love to have this happen to them. Keep writing please.

GustastoryGustastoryalmost 9 years ago
Lucky Lauren

Talk about beginner's luck...Lauren's first time is like getting a hole-in-one (pun intended) the first time you play golf!

Wow, good beginning to a series...I hope. I can foresee many possibilities/adventures for Lauren with the girls.

SmokinDeistSmokinDeistalmost 9 years ago
Great start for a positive--and sexy--story

I also like that this story showed a positive transformation rather than one filled with coercion and abusive language/behavior. Men being forced to change into into what they secretly want to be is so overdone that it is cliche. The heavy abusive language in some of these can sometimes be a turnoff as well. I do read the other kind of stories but I find that I enjoy the positive stories far more.

Keep going--I'd like to see where this goes. I could foresee some bad things happening for our Hero(ine) but these should be trials to overcome as Lauren grows into her new life and as her friendship with her new circle grows. Every good story does need struggle but Lauren has a core group to help her deal with the obstacles that will come from outside forces that don't understand her transformation.

There are a few different ways you can take this and I cannot wait until the next part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
just dreamy

Wow,as much as I love being forced into vulnerable positions,I am so jealous and wishing I were Lauren and please do write more to this,perhaps a shopping trip

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lovin it

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

my panties are streched out and wet for more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nice

wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

I wish I knew girls to make me over in such a loving way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Just what we have all wanted!

Bret_HarteBret_Hartealmost 9 years ago
Fabulous!

Please keep this story going, but only if you can maintain the same level of caring between mothers, the three "girls" and the even to Chris. Perhaps Lauren/Chris could get a strapon harness that would allow him to use his own cock for interplay with the other girls for "practice" sessons. Hopefully, the next chapter will explore more threesome sex between the trio, where Lauren gives as well as recieves, and improve Chris' social life and social standing in the commuity at large, while allowing Amy and Kat to steer away from the "rude 'popular' boys and mean girls."

Certainly Chris would know if he had a small, average or large dick, which makes the statement, ",,,spread rumours about me having a small dick... (I later found out this rumour was a lie...) a curious thing to say. So as the "writer" you can re-establish Chris' confidence by having Amy and Kat acknowledge that his equipment is far bigger than rumoured earlier. It would be even better for this fact to become widely known.

This was good for a first effort, and I will be looking forward to addtional chapters and stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
About these story I ever read. Thanks!

Lovely characters, showing the writer's tenderness. I loved this story.

youngmale123123youngmale123123over 8 years ago

wow this is great please continue this serie!

GreymeadGreymeadover 8 years ago
Great!

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I especially like the fact that this is not a forced scenario, a style I think is altogether too common in stories where a woman is the dominant character. Applause. Please continue in this vein!

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
loved it

Please continue... I would love to have a couple of wonderful friends like Amy and Kat to help my inner girl find herself...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reference to her

Spoon,

After our heroine has made the transfermation, so many authors refer to her as him. You did not do this and subtly it is very impactful. I remember when I created my female email, my feminization accelerated dreamatically. Before I was an observer not the participant I am now.

Great story of friendships instead of domination etc.

Huggins and Kisses

Samantha

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 8 years ago
Has potential for various avenues

Good read with a nice thrilling ride along the way. Has potential for continuing with more playtime color and detail as they share a second visit. Perhaps Lauren has a male friend who shares his joy of wearing women's silks and lace, one who Needs to realize there are male And female Helpers with his shared fetish. Then both girls could have a new partner to play with. Now it's time read another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great

very nice thanks, more please

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 8 years ago
Superior approach I

I enjoyed the approach and respect you delivered toward this common but very private subject. Please, and Thank you. Hot and erotic.

Nellabarely2

plsirronplsirronalmost 8 years ago
Volunteer

I enjoy cross dressing occasionally as a woman occasionally as well as taking a strapon worn by a woman. I enjoy this voluntarily. Even with several women. I'm not into humiliation or pain. I'd enjoy more stories like that.

marciepmarciepalmost 8 years ago
Yes

Make it into a series! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rave reviewes

This is every geeks fantasy ( mine as well yes I am a geek) please continue you captured the feelings dwelling inside all of us and made the characters come alive' I really enjoyed it please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please

Amazing start!

prodigalspoonprodigalspoonover 7 years agoAuthor
Long absence

Hi faithful readers.

I have been away for a while and have endured some changes of late that I had to take care of. These personal circumstances left little time to continue this story

However I am pleased to announce that I have begun work on chapter 2 and plan to complete a trilogy.

I have many ideas I wish to take into other series also but I will be writing at a slow rate due to work. Thanks for being positive about the story and I hope to do chapter 2 the justice you all deserve.

prodigalspoonprodigalspoonover 6 years agoAuthor
Let down

Hi all,

I am do sorry to have let down people after the nice words and comments.

I've had quite an up and down year and each time I came back to write, it didn't feel worthy of the story you guys deserve.

I have my life in order now, getting back to some sense of normality and I WILL finish this story for you all

Much love

Spoon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
so very beautiful

oh how i wish this happened to me !!! . you have written this so lovingly and with understanding. i'm started my transition after waiting way to long .so yes i am dying to read more. really hoping life treats you well. xoxo

tonitemptstonitemptsover 6 years ago
Very nice

I'm not sure if I've commented before but I know I've read this before. So in case I haven't commented I will.

Great story. I loved it. You are pretty good. I hope you continue and no need to apologize for life getting in the way of writing. Life gets in the way of all of us. Especially those in this lifestyle. I'll read it when you write it and I'll bet it will be good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Amazing story please make more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
just perfect

Just a perfect example of a great writer putting his audience in a wonderful and comfortable mood and an exciting setting !!!!!

Please my we have more ????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

cute

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userprodigalspoon@prodigalspoon
55 Followers
Hey all, Wrote 1 story a long time ago and never found the inspiration to continue it. Mostly a reader and a fan but always looking for an idea to write a new story.