Loser To Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Puzzled looks between the two made me smile. "Means with all my heart."

Kat placed two pillows on the bed and had me lay with my back down, the pillows pushing my arse into the air. Each of them grabbed some latex gloves from a box in the dresser and coated some fingers in lubrication.

Kat turned to Amy "You should get his cock, I want his arse."

I took in a deep breath as I felt Kat's fingers at my opening. I desperately wanted this and it seemed like they both did too.

Amy made a fist around my cock and I shuddered against the cold. "Sorry, just let me know if you want us to stop at any time."

"I don't think I will need to." I answered back with assurance.

Kat began to push gently with one finger until it popped past my sphincter. I felt a dash a pain but this was soon overtaken by the pleasure as Amy had started stroking my cock in a slow rhythm. Kat thrusted in and out with her finger as Amy picked up the pace. Kat removed her finger and I felt emptiness until she returned with two fingers and began at a faster rhythm. At the same time Amy wrapped her beautiful painted lips around my cock and began long lengths up and down my shaft. I was close to cumming and let out a small moan without meaning to.

"She's close!!" Kat exclaimed moving up to a furious pace. Amy redoubled her effort to show her willingness to take my load into her mouth. I came over and over as an earth shattering orgasm overtook my body. My cock had spasm after spasm shooting load after load into Amy's willing mouth. Finally I stopped and she cleaned me up from the cum that had dribbled out of her mouth. Kat finally removed her fingers from my arsehole and I felt sadness that it was no longer full as my mind tried to comprehend what had just happened.

"Ready to go one step further?" was the question from Amy's lips.

"I'm not sure." I gulped. "The fingers felt good but I don't know if I could take it..." I said looking at the strap on Kat had retrieved from their chest of goodies.

"It's ok" she cooed "you don't have to do anything you don't want to".

"I want to, you have no idea how much, but I heard it hurts."

"Honey I will be so gentle." she said stroking my face.

"OK" was all I could manage.

Kat had me stand up and bend over the desk exposing my arse to the sky. Amy had removed her panties and stepped into the harness. Kat helped her do up all of the straps. She returned to my head and bent down showing me another of her goodies.

"If the pain gets too much before the pleasure kicks in, bite this." Kat offered me a ball gag. I opened my mouth and let the ball slip between my painted lips gratefully.

"If it gets too much we can stop." Amy corrected.

"Yeah but just in case." Kat winked at me as she fastened the straps behind my head.

Amy coated the dildo in generous amounts of lube and applied some to my arse to ease with the entry. She placed the head and my ring and rubbed my back encouragingly.

I nodded and felt pressure; I relaxed and felt it slip in easy for the first couple of inches. Then it felt like it hit a wall.

"Ok ready to take more?" Amy asked.

I responded by pushing back and meeting her forward momentum. The dildo popped all the way in and it felt wonderful. I felt pressure like I desperately needed the toilet. Sensing my agitated state Kat jumped in eye level with me.

"That's just your prostate, like a G-spot but on a man."

I settled and Amy got into a rhythm of thrusts some quick and short and some slow and long. She repeated and changed up the tempo driving me absolutely wild. Kat had two of her still gloved fingers now buried in her own slit. I started involuntarily moaning into my ball gag as thrust after thrust rocked my entire body. Amy's breath had becoming ragged and she was grinding her mound into the strap on over and over again causing it to push on my prostate. Kat came first with two fingers in her slit and her thumb making furious circles on her clit. I was close, I could feel it, and no one was touching my cock. I had no idea it was even possible and then all of a sudden it got better. Kat had got off the bed and had wrapped her mouth around my cock that was leaking precum everywhere. She began working the shaft with her tongue and the balls with her fingers. Amy and I came at the same time, Kat almost couldn't take it all but she doubled her efforts to make sure that there was no waste. Amy was thrusting like she was no longer in control of her body and I was bucking and pushing back as shot after shot went into Kat's mouth.

Amy pulled out and collapsed onto the bed, and I slumped down next to her. Kat came and laid the other side of me. Kat and I in our matching outfits and Amy in her white set minus her panties she had shed in order to don the strap on.

"So..." Amy started.

"So?" I prodded.

"What do we call you now?" enquired Kat.

"I hadn't thought about it." I answered honestly.

"You look like a Lauren." posed Amy.

"I like Lauren for her." beamed Kat.

"Lauren it is" I agreed. "I love you guys and thank you so much for today."

"That's ok Lauren, thanks for letting us be part of it" Kat returned tracing circles on my thigh.

"We love you too and welcome to our group Lauren" Amy enthused with a deep and passionate kiss.

As we broke away from one another Kat dragged me into an equally passionate but desperate kiss.

"Damn, I almost missed out." she sighed.

I smiled as I drifted off to sleep, spent and overwhelmed. Kat dragged a duvet over all three of us as we settled for a nap.

*****

Thanks for reading this story. I welcome all feedback and any ideas would be great to hear.

If people enjoy this story then I will continue into a series.

12