Losing a Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, sweetheart," Maya said bending at the hips. Her breasts dangling freely as she filled her son's gaze with those heavenly mounds. "Come. Let us eat," she said. Her hand ran down his forearm foretelling that after tonight he would need no other, before her fingers skimmed along his palm enveloping his with her own. How her heart fluttered as Jerome gave it a soft squeeze. Slyly, looking over her shoulder, blushing madly as his eyes never left her as she led the way into their dinning room. Maya had purposely taken out the large dinning table for their move, and so, she could place a smaller one within that room. She wanted this night to be special for them.

Jerome gawked in surprise at the romantic mood that awaited them. Candles stood ready to be lit. Plates sat ever so upon the walnut surface of the table. Napkins folded neatly on top of those porcelain surfaces. Wine sat unopened eager to infuse it's alcohol into its patrons. The sweet smells of their dinner drifted in from the kitchen.

"Now you just sit right here," Maya said, pushing her son into his seat. Her hands rested on his shoulders as she stood behind Jerome, before sliding down his chest. Placing his head between her breasts, her right cheek his left as she savored the man she loved. No longer can she think of Jerome as her son. No. Jerome was going to become her man, her lover. Regardless if he knew it or not. "Tonight baby," Maya whispered into his ear, "We celebrate so many things." Her feather light touch danced along his chest as she pulled away from her son. Taking their plates before sashaying into the kitchen.

Jerome shook his head trying to get the feel of his mother's breasts out of his mind. His hand stretching out his right pant leg as his cock throbbed painfully. Ever since that afternoon on the deck. He hasn't stopped thinking of how his mother had asked him to fuck her. He knew he couldn't give in. He had to be strong, yet the image of her glorious naked body wouldn't leave him.

"Dinner is served," Maya said placing his plate before him, "How about some wine," she said, not giving Jerome time to object as she poured him a glass.

"Mom, you know I don't drink," Jerome said, watching that fragrant red liquid filled his glass.

"Oh, come on for me, please! Just for tonight," Maya pouted holding the bottle to her chest. She knew her son was never a drinker. The one time she had seen him drink, left a lot to be desired. Yet this was wine and not the volka he had been drinking then. So she knew a few glasses won't put him under. That wouldn't do for her, no, she needed Jerome somewhat coherent.

Jerome looked into his mother's eyes. He just couldn't disappoint her again. Reaching forward watching her smile widen, her eyes beginning to sparkle as the rim of the glass touched his lips.

"Excellent," Maya said gleefully, "Now, I've been looking at houses in the suburbs around D.C., or would you like to live in the city?"

"Wouldn't it be better for you to be in the city?" Jerome asked taking a bite of his turkey.

"True it would, but I was thinking of a nice warm quiet place for just the two of us," Maya said, her foot rubbing along Jerome's inter right calf. Jerome's fork trembled between his fingers. A hungry light played across her eyes as she drank in the sight. "Wouldn't that be good for us?"

"I-i-it might," Jerome stammered. Quickly, draining his glass he hoped that the wine would dull his senses. Little did he know that was exactly what his mother wanted.

"Here, you can't enjoy this fine dinner with an empty glass," Maya said, filling up his glass halfway again. "Then again I'm happy to live anywhere just as long as you're there with me," she said wantonly. Jerome jumped in his seat as her foot ran up his thigh. His glass shook violently in his hand was her big toe teased the head of his cock.

"So..." Jerome said with a shaky voice, "Which house caught your eye?"

"Oh, just this: warm, three bedroom, two bathroom, quiet little suburb home," Maya said, a sneaky smile graced her lips as her foot ran down the length of her son's shaft. "Although I think someone will be spending a lot time in the master bedroom," she said ominously.

"Oh? Well, just let me know, and I'll stay away until you're done," Jerome said. Yet a twinge of jealousy crept into the back of his mind at the thought of another man touching his mother.

"Oh dear, I think you misunderstood me," Maya said sipping her wine.

"What do you mean?" Jerome asked perplexed.

"I'll show you, right after dessert," Maya said before gathering up their plates. She made sure his eyes were on her as she purposely made her ass shake with each step. Maya's hand shook as she set the soiled dishes in the right sink basin. She was only moments away from getting what she had dreamed of for so long. He wasn't going to run again. Not this time. Her slickness was already at the threshold of leaking out. She knew all he had to do was slide into her hot box; taking off her heels, hiking up her dress quickly wiggling out of her damp panties.

Jerome sat quietly sipping his third glass of wine waiting for his mother to bring in their dessert. His body became still as his mother stood in the doorway. The white artificial light haloing her body as Jerome ogled his mother. A new wave of blood rushed to his male organ. Watching how she stood so sensuously. The way her body called to him. His heart throbbed in his throat as his mother slowly, deliberately, seductively walked towards him. She said not a word as she took his glass from him. His chair groaned as she spun him out from underneath the table.

"Now," Maya purred. Her clit rub against his chest as she sank into her son's lap. "For dessert," she cooed before kissing Jerome passionately. Maya moaned into his mouth as he returned the kiss. She could taste the wine on his tongue. Not that she cared. It was the fact that her son wasn't fighting her off. His hands roaming up and down her back. "Mmmhmm." Maya nodded as his hands found her ass. Breathing heavily, as she ground her mound against his lap. "Touch me baby, feel every part of me that only wants to please you, my sweet boy," Maya said wantonly.

"Mom..." Jerome began to say only to be stopped by his mother.

"Shhh! After tonight I'm not your mother. After tonight I'm going to be your woman, your lover," Maya said, reaching down between her legs grasping her son's hard tool. "I love you, Jerome. I know you've been saving this," she said, stroking his tool through his pants. "For the right person, but can't you see I am that person," Maya said sweetly looking deeply into her son's eyes. Maya was taken by surprise as Jerome kissed her long and hard. Her eyes flew wide in shock as his hands cupped her breasts. Her eyes rolling into the back of her head as he: teased, pinched, tugged, rolled her nipples. Giggling softly as her son pushed the straps of her dress from her shoulders exposing her breasts to him. "Baby, you're staring," Maya said bashfully, feeling her cheeks heat at the awe she saw in her son's eyes.

"I can't help it Mom. These things are just so... perfect," Jerome said, before his mouth engulfed his mother's right breast.

"Oh god!" Maya moaned as his tongue teased her harden nipple. "Yes baby! Suck on that tit! Touch me here," she ordered taking his free hand and guiding it between her legs. "Can you feel how wet I am? Can you feel how wet you make your own mother?" Maya asked.

"Yes," Jerome said; from around his mother's breast, his fingers were already coated in her hot juices before he had even began to explore her sex.

"Will you fuck me?" Maya asked feeling her womb quivering as his fingers tickled her folds.

"God yes! You're the most beautiful woman I've..." Jerome had to keep the chair from topping over as his mother's tongue occupied his mouth. His eyes went wide at the sound of his zipper lowering. Jerome groaned as his mother worked his cock free from his pants. Her thumb circling around the head of his cock.

"I see, you like it when I play with this cock," Maya said teasingly.

"Y-y-yes," Jerome croaked out.

"Will you let me play with it anytime I want?" Maya asked slowly stroking his hard steel rod.

"Mmmhmm."

"Now," Maya said, taking her hand off of his cock. Placing her arms on his shoulders. Her hand brushing his hair along the back of his head. Her nose touching his as she looked her son dead in the eye. "I know this wants me," she said grasping his tool, "But what about this," Maya said placing her hand over his heart.

"I tried to fight it, Mom; but I can't any longer," Jerome said with all sincerity he could muster, "You're the one I want," he said, his hands ran down her arms.

"Oh baby!" Maya squealed in delight, "Does that mean I'm your girlfriend now?"

"So it would seem," Jerome said with a smirk.

"Mmm, I like that," Maya said softly kissing him. Rising from his lap, Maya watched his eyes as her dress slid down her body, pooling around her feet. "I want, no, I need you to fuck me sweetheart," she said wantonly, as she played with her wet lips. "I need to feel you deep inside me, Jerome. Will you fuck your mother-girlfriend?" Maya asked peering over her shoulder, as she leaned forward bracing herself on the door jam while presenting her ass to him. She didn't need to wait for his answer. The sound of the chair creaking did that for her. Gooseflesh raced across her skin as his hands explored her ass and her back. Maya bit her lip as she felt the head of his cock dancing along her lips as he did. Gasping loudly, when Jerome ran his cockhead through her soaked lips.

"Yes baby!" Maya screamed out as her son eased himself into her. Her eyes fluttered as she felt every inch of her son returning to the place he was born. "Fucking give it to mama!" she growled low as she peered back at him. "I haven't waited this long for you to pussyfoot around. Now fuck that pussy!" Jerome didn't say a word as his hips thrust hard into that honey pot. "Oh god! Yes! Yes! Fuck!" Maya screamed out her grip tightened around the molding. "That's it baby fuck your dirty mother!"

"Fuck Mom! You're so fucking tight," Jerome grunted as his balls slapped his mother's clit. He never once thought sex would feel so good. His brain become lost in the sweet bliss that was flood his grey matter. So lost in it that he failed to notice his mother's screams as she came.

"Oh god baby!" Maya shouted in surprise that he hadn't released his load during the height of her orgasm. Her body shivered in pleasure as her son reached forward. Cupping her left breast as he continued to probe her molten canal. As time slowly crawled forward from ten minutes to thirty to an hour. Maya's legs wabbled as her eighth orgasm reached it's peak and her son showed no signs of stopping. Looking down between her legs noticing the puddle of her juices marring the hard wood floor. "Baby, I don't know if I can stand for much longer." Jerome grunted knowing he was about to cum, but where? Maya felt it, that surge, that twitch, that tell. "Yes baby, cum inside your dirty mother!" Maya screamed out as Jerome took hold of her hips, thrusting hard into her as rope after rope shot towards her womb. Her body quaked as she felt his cock sliding out of her. Her mound ached from the hour long hard pounding her son had given her. Not that she was complaining. It was everything she hoped for. "Well..." Maya said trying to catch her breathe, "How about we go up to our room and rest for a bit, and afterwards you can fuck me some more," she said, smiling sinfully at her son who sat exhausted on the floor. Feel his hot cum oozing out of her cunt.

"Sure thing," Jerome said grinning madly at his mother.

The End.