Losing Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lyrics
lyrics
23 Followers

And it aroused her like she had known nothing else to.

She knew this was wrong. This was cheating. This could destroy everything. But she also knew that she wanted it.

She was shocked by how much she wanted it.

This made Lisa mad at herself.

She directed it against him.

She wrenched her lips away from him and whispered fiercely, "You can't force me!"

"It's forcing only if you don't want it as much as I do." His voice in reply barely concealed his mirth at the way her body was clinging to his.

Then suddenly she felt his hands slide under her skirt and touch her bare ass. The motion pressed her up closer against him. He grabbed her cheek and it sent a jolt through her entire body.

"Please…" she pleaded, not having enough strength to fight her reactions on her own.

He responded to that by sneaking up the hand that was on her waist, under her top and bringing them up to her back. He unhooked her bra with the single hand and brought them to the front and grabbed her breast from under her now loosened bra.

"I – I'll scream." Threatened Lisa weakly.

"No you won't. You know you want this." His voice sounded calm, assured.

And she realized he was right. That she didn't want him to stop anymore. That if he stopped now, she will be begging for him to take her.

And he grabbed her breast and pinched her nipples. She groaned as they hardened in a moment, responding to his touch, even before her mind could.

Jeremy was always gentle with her, trying to please her. But her body craved this almost savage assault. The more her mind resisted, the more she found her body drawn to his.

Waves and waves of pleasure rocked through her body. Every place where he touched her sent a renewed jolt of pure ecstasy, shooting to the single point on her body, right between her legs, where she ached most to be touched. Her body pushed itself harder against his and found his erection, hard between his legs.

She felt her grind herself against him trying to fill the aching emptiness she felt inside her. He realised what she was doing and pressed closer towards her and slowly started dry humping her. Lisa moaned as she felt his erection grind against her pussy and her body started shivering slightly.

He abruptly pulled back, grabbed her top and pulled it out in one swift moment, and let it fall on the floor. Her bra followed before she even realised what was happening.

His hands then went back to grabbing and squeezing her ass, his other hand on her breast, pinching her nipple. He put his mouth on the other breast and teased her by slightly biting it with his teeth and sucking them.

Lisa's body was now acting with a mind of its own, thrusting her breasts out to give him better access, clutching his arms, egging him to be rougher, grinding against him and thrusting against him harder and harder.

He let go of her ass and pulled his hand out of her skirt, he traced her stomach with the back of his hand, and slid it down her skirt in the front.

As his hand made contact with bare skin again, he asked her, "You almost never wear underwear to school, do you?"

Lisa moaned at his touch, not answering his question.

He bent his head down near her ear and whispered almost idly, "Slut." And Lisa felt her entire body rock with pleasure.

She realised she was lost and surrendered to the pleasure and let out another moan as his hand made contact with the bare skin of her inner thighs.

He smirked.

But as his fingers encountered the wetness between her legs, the smirk vanished from his face. She felt his erection stiffen and grow against her. And before she could say anything for her part, his hand cupped her pussy.

Lisa moaned and started grinding against his hand as he started rubbing her between her legs with his fingers. Her whole body bucked when his fingers first made contact with her clit. Her legs started trembling as he started rubbing it really hard, and she couldn't stand up on her own. She clutched at him frantically, biting her lips to not start screaming as her entire body shook and trembled with ecstasy.

The pleasure mounted as he rubbed harder and faster against her clit. Every single logical thought in her head flew out as Lisa completely surrendered to her physical urges.

She put her own hand into her skirt and clutched his hand rubbing against her pussy and tried to push it inside. Jack started to take his hand out, she tried to grab him and hold him there, but before she could get a good hold, his hands were out.

Lisa whimpered.

She was so far gone that she barely even heard him snicker in response.

His hands reached for the drawstrings of her skirt and he tried to untie the knots. Lisa took her own hands out and tried to help him. Their hands fumbled against each other as they struggled together to get it off.

The knots came off and Lisa quickly wriggled to let it fall to her ankles and stepped closer to Jack, completely naked. She looked into his eyes and saw the same lust she saw every time he passed her in the corridor, in the school assembly, everywhere.

A thrill of pleasure went up her body as she thought, "Maybe this is how he saw her all the time…"

He put his hand around her, grabbed the cheeks of her ass and lifter her up. She immediately wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

He carried her over to the teacher's desk and placed her ass on the edge of the table. He then un-wrapped her legs and let them hang from the edge of the table. Then he peeled off her arms from around his neck and pushed her roughly down on the table.

She looked up from the table and saw him kneel down in the front of her legs and realised what he was about to do. He put a hand each on her thighs and wrenched her legs apart through brute force. Lisa flinched at the force he applied, but the pain strangely added to the pleasure.

He slipped a finger inside her and her hip thrust itself up. Lisa groaned as his fingers moved in and out of her.

As if this was the sign of surrender he was looking for, he took his finger away and replaced it with his lips. He put his tongue out and ran it along the length of her pussy. Her legs trembled and twitched involuntarily in response. But he held her thighs firm in his hands and kept her legs wrenched apart. And he kept kissing and sucking her pussy.

Then he put his tongue out and flicked her clit with it. An electric shock of pure pleasure rocked through her body. She half sat up and grabbed his head and pulled him close against her. He kept sucking and licking her pussy, but for her, it still wasn't enough.

She let go of his head and put hand down under his mouth and tried to put her fingers inside herself.

But Jack slapped her hand away.

"Not so fast. You are not getting off until I get what I want."

"Wha–, what do you want?" Lisa cried in frustration.

She didn't care anymore; all she was aware of at that moment was her mounting physical desire. She closed her eyes trying hold on to the feeling created by his touch.

He had her. He had her exactly where he wanted her.

And he knew it.

When she opened her eyes again, she saw that Jack was unzipped and he was taking his cock out of his pants. She sat up, her mind raced, conflicted between slight panic and thrill at the sheer size of it.

"Jack…" she whispered, not knowing herself what she wanted to ask him. He pulled his pant down, stepped closer to her, cupped her face with one of her hand and kissed her. It was a long soft, sensual kiss.

Her mind was savoring the pleasures of his kiss when she felt his cock at her pussy. She gasped as she felt herself completely open up to him.

He placed his cock at the entrance between her leg and pushed in. Her whole body bucked in response to the contact. She watched disbelievingly as her pussy took his cock inside as if it belonged there.

He pulled away a little and rammed inside her again. She clutched at him, feeling a strange sense of fulfillment, a sense of rightness in what was happening. She felt him probe inside her and start to fill her up.

She pushed harder against him, taking him completely inside her, lost in the pure, divine pleasure of the moment. And soon they were both moving in a rhythm, her push matched by his every thrust as he sank deeper and deeper into her.

She put her hand down and started rubbing her clit with one hand, and with the other, she started grazing his balls.

She was instantly rewarded as she heard him moan and his thrusts became harder and more urgent. She kept rubbing her clit as she felt her orgasm approach. She sat up and muffled her scream against Jack's chest as she reached her climax.

Jack kept ploughing into her as she twitched and shivered against him. She bit into his shoulder to stop herself from screaming.

She whimpered and then sighed as her climax ended and looked up at Jack and saw that he was very close to cumming too.

Suddenly he pulled out of her and she felt pressure on her arms as she felt Jack grab her by her arms and pull her off the table. He slid her down from the table and dropped her in front of him. Her legs, still trembling from the orgasm, were unable to support her weight, and she went down on her knees.

He pushed her face in front of his cock and said, "Suck it."

She had never offered to give Jeremy a blowjob and he had never asked her.

She looked at Jack's cock still glistening from her juices and took it tentatively into her hands, the first thing she felt was the throbbing of the veins. It was rock hard.

She put the tip of the cock at the entrance of her mouth and licked the tip. And heard him moan.

She sucked and slurped at the tip while rubbing her hand across the length of the shaft. He moved slightly and supported himself at the edge of the table.

She ran her tongue along the length of the shaft and licked him, tasting herself mixed with his precum. She continued to rub his shaft with one hand and let the other hand play with his balls.

Then she took him completely inside her mouth and moved her head up and down with her lips closed around him. And she squeezed his balls.

She heard him moan, "I'm going to cum."

She quickly pulled him out from her mouth as he shot the first load. It draped across her neck. She kept rubbing and squeezing his cock as he came. The second load hit her breasts. The third hit her stomach as his cock began to go soft. He was spent.

He released the hold he had on her hair.

Lisa felt herself slide to the floor and land on her bare ass. She closed her eyes and tried to realise what had just happened. She had given her first ever blowjob. She had just cheated on her perfect boyfriend. She had clung to another guy and begged him to fuck her.

And she had loved it.

When she opened her eyes, Jack had pulled up his pants. He turned and picked up his coat from the chair where he had dropped it and started walking away without as much as a backward glance at Lisa.

She saw him walk away, still lying down by the table, her heart still pounding. She watched him step into the corridor, and watched him through the windows as he kept walking with his eyes forward.

But as he neared the last window, he stopped and turned.

He looked at her the way he always looked at her before, the same intrusive, demanding look. Now she knew what it meant.

And then he was gone.

Lisa smiled to herself. Whatever that just had happened, she didn't know what it meant. But she knew this.

This was not the end.

lyrics
lyrics
23 Followers
12