All Comments on 'Losing Control and Loving It'

by Ronventures

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
his complaint

his complaint should be that along the way he forgot that he had been a man at one time but is no longer.

rphinneyrphinneyover 13 years ago
Please!!

Just admit you are gay and get on with your life!!!

I really don't understand why all you gay guys have to disguise your homosexuality by hiding behind your wives and using them as an excuse to indulge in what you so obviously want.

Even your wife apparently recognizes that you are gay. Why don't you just be honest with yourself and everyone else, because you certainly aren't fooling anyone with this "reluctance" and D/S play...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
There is a gay catagory

Why not use it and quit trying to sneak your lifestyle in on the rest of us? You get a "1" for sneaking that in there from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
makes me sick

but fortunately for him he had other women to fuck as well. Still, think this is bullshit. He should get a job and go out for his ow life not depending on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not Bi-, Gay!

Is this your coming out of the closet event, or are you just a natural born wimp?,

NefricNefricover 13 years ago
Don't let the ignorant get you down

This is a story about power exchange. It is power exchanged as you give her the power over your life and pleasure. Being devoted to someone and exploring who you are through their encouragement can be a wonderful experience. The key is to not lose yourself too far in your service to them. This kind of relationship has to be based in love and respect on both sides. Some will disagree with me about this but I see the long lasting D/s relationships being based this way. Keep sharing and don't let the homophobic, and the ignorant get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Get a freaking backbone and a life

You are pathetic. This isn't a partnership, this is you being so spineless that you've lost yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree with the other comments.

Another Gay cuckold sissy boy wimp husband writer. You might as well wear an apron with flowers on t and where your wifes panties and bra sets. And act like a proper non-man/woman. Next time put this horseshit in the GAY or Fetish section.

katibkatibover 13 years ago
Good wrting

Interesting and probably the best edited piece ever seen in the lw category, but sadly lacking emotional conflict between the two mutually beneficial friends. One error: use "taut" instead of "taught."

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wrong catagory

Why are the writers having such a big problem understanding that these stories go into the fetish or Gay section !!!!! Or are you soooo convinced that you feel you need to force your gay lifestyle on others by purposely misrepresenting it in the Loving Wives category . It makes people angry for a good reason , its like ordering a Pepsi and keep getting a 7up , please stay out of this category from now on . 98% of the male population reading LW category are NOT like you , however 98% of the " men " reading the Gay or fetish category ARE just like you . Quit forcing yourself on others and place it correctly . Its getting to be a big problem on this site of misrepresented stories placed in the wrong category .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Crap

Storyline- Pointless

Hotsex- None

Emotional Tie- None

All this was, is some person trying to write a shock story to make straight men cringe. You can see this from the ending alone. The story basically stops.

Outline-

Straight man

Hotwife

Slut wife

Husband Embarrased

Husband proposes open relationship

Hotwife starts putting stuff in his ass

Husband turns into gay roomate

End with a gym membership

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
How Pityful

No life and no future!

nyminusnyminusover 13 years ago
In addition to saying that he is a demasculineized person and she made

him this way..Wait till he's retirement age and finds himself out in the cold with no income and no good looks ..oh and no Susan because she will have become a cougar fucking underaged little boys...Oh well

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Get Ready

Get ready to be more dominated. When you get your mind back she will find someone new and dump you after moving to a state that she doesn't have to give anything or very little to you. You deserve it.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
wrong catagory

I think that LW is not your venue , I think that clearly shows in this one . The willing cuck / wimp stories really do belong in the Fetish or mind control categories depending on the participation of the husband even the gay category would be better especially if the husband accepts it as a lifestyle . but LW actually is a very narrow category and even if the stories involve married people the actions actually demand a different category . Writers like DG Hear , ohio , papatoad , and slirpuff are what LW is generally about . LW readers have a right to get angry with the current rash of bi sexual husband , fetish cuckolding and interracial domination stories that have wrongly been placed into this category , as somebody that reads the gay or interracial section has a right to get mad at a writer that misrepresents their stories and places them in the wrong category . Thats why we have categories here so everybody can find stories their into , but please place them where they belong or expect the deserved screaming of the readers of that category .

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Too Sad

1st half wasn't bad, but then it went downhill quickly. The relationship became so lopsided, he became so dependent on her and lost his identity to such an extent that it became totally depressing and sad. No person, male or female, should lose themselves, should lose their independence to such an extent. Where they started out in love with a bit of submission they ended up with him being no more than a house pet totally subjected to her. Sex once every 2 or 3 weeks, no real love expressed by her towards him in the whole story...it was all about her, never about him. So, while well written....it really disturbed me...actually I pretty much hated the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Got only one thing to say-TRASH

Too bad there isn't a score lower than "1".

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Agree, wrong category.

Not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More details needed

I liked the story. I thought it was hot. Don't mind the haters, dude.

Onbly problem is this:

"We had every kind of sex in that place over the next several months. I won't go into details, but you can imagine. "

Literotica is THE place to go into details. If you're not gonna write about it, it's kinda pointless. Thanks

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
wrong category for this story

This wasn't a loving wives story.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
A man that...

A man that stays home and doesn't work and let his wife to earn for the house is the same as some housewives, that never worked and one day awake divorce, pennieless and with no way to live. And above all I agree with @phil2213..No LW in this story. Thinking well I think this story is about nothing, except for a woman that fuck who she wants, and get a butler, paying him with her body sometimes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrong Category!

One male touching another male's cock makes the Gay Male. A male butt-fucking another male moves it much, much, much, further into that category!

(Notice I used "male", not "man"! The sissy girlie-boi is no man!)

Also the tag "bisexual man" is complete bullshit. Nothing bi here, the guy is a faggot through and through!

Could also be bd/sm or maybe fetish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous