All Comments on 'Losing Control in the Office Ch. 01'

by tmz

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
worn out

This author must have worn out his keyboard especially the period key. The use of ... so frequently tells the tale, as 99.9999% could be removed. Needs to repeat grade school grammer classes.

Satisfier2007Satisfier2007over 15 years ago
Tantalizing

This is a tantalizing story. The suspense has me eagerly awaiting the next episode.

<br /><br />

I appreciated the detailed depiction of mental events.

<br /><br />

In response to the previous commenter: the ellipses indicate hesitation. When criticizing an author's grammar, don't spell it "grammer".

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Quite good ... really

This is a fine first submission, and I hope the author decides to contribute more installments or new stories. I thought the writing was much better than what is seen in most stories. As for the purported overuse of ellipses, I suggest the accuser ... has a right to his opinion ... even if he is a troll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good job

First of all, if the person who complained about "grammer" had actually read the story, it would have been clear to him or her that the hispanic woman doesn't speak perfect English. The author explained that and did a good job of conveying her style of speech. The grammar was fine in the narrative and in the man's dialog.

Lots of people don't like these slow buildup stories, but I do. The author did a good job IMO, and I'm looking forward to what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic....Can't wait

Can't wait till the Pt. 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
not bad

not bad at all. thought you handled the seduction quite well. Looking forward to further developments.

mrddmanmrddmanabout 5 years ago
more description

Love the seduction here but would have been better with long detailed description of her breasts and sucking them and their shape and feel and lots more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love her seductive actions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous