Losing Han Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Han was dazed and aware of her vulnerable state on this luxury jet's boardroom table. She felt and heard Dave wiggle her panties off. Now she was totally nude, save for her high heels, with her legs spread giving Dave easy access to her sex. Dave pulled up a chair, took off his shirt and sat their stroking each leg with his hands. She smiled and wiggled as she heard herself say:

"Oh that feels soooo good."

"You don't know how long I've wanted you in this position," Dave whispered as he lightly dragged the tip of his finger from her navel down to her wet slit, "Now, lie there as I enjoy my Vietnamese take-out."

Jackass, Han thought contemptuously in the back of her mind. Dave lowered his head to Han's waiting pussy and began tonguing at her mound. Instantly, Han drew up her knees around Dave's head and curled her head as she felt an orgasm rocket through her again. She pulled Dave's head securely towards her with both hands as she felt wave after wave of pleasure. Dave flicked his tongue and gently bit her clit. He then stuck his tongues up her snatch and sampled her juices which were flowing freely. As Han's traitorous body writhed and twisted, she made sure to hold Dave's head in place as he fed on her.

Han opened her eyes briefly between orgasms and noticed movement behind the table. She saw the big screen monitor behind the table was on and she saw herself in a profile view, with her one arm holding Dave's head to her cunt and the other bent with her palms behind her head. Then she saw the screens view switch to a shot looking down the table so she could see her eyes staring at her as well as down her body to Dave's wiggling head between her knees.

"Ahhhh.. Dave? You're... you're taping this?" Han gasped

Dave stopped eating her out and raised his head, "Did you want me to stop?" She knew he did not mean the camera.

"NO!! I mean, no, that's fine." Sheesh, Han thought. She then continued to watch as the view switched from the top of her head to the other side of her body, and then behind Dave as she saw her tits waving free in the air. Finally, the screen switched to a view from above the conference table so that Han looked down on her naked glory.

Damn, that's pretty hot! she complimented herself. The screen mirrored the smile she felt spread on her face.

Finally, Dave stood up, his 10 inch member standing straight and tall. He brought it up to Han's cunt and rub the tip of his cock against her clit. Han groaned in ecstasy but started to whimper when Dave would not enter.

Breathing heavily, she begged, "Dave ...please..."

"Oh, did you want this."

"..Yes..."

"What did you want?"

"... I ... I want you to fuck me."

"But what about Jack?"

Han hesitated," ... I'm done with him... I need your cock... please?" Her cheeks burnt red as she said this.

"Don't you still love him?"

"... Yes... but I'm your whore now... I need you."

Dave then grabbed a remote on the table. He pressed a button and the TV screen focused on Dave and Han now. Han could now look into the camera.

"Then I want you to tell Jack something." Dave leaned in and whispered into her ear. Han listened and nodded. He stood her up and had her face the camera. She spoke her stabbing words with as much effort as possible. Finally when Dave was satisfied, he said his bit. Then he pushed Han onto the table and had her lie down. He positioned his cockhead at her sweet entrance and looked into the camera.

"Isn't she the sweetest Jack?" Dave said, and suddenly thrust into her. Han cried out in pain and pleasure as his monster parted her wet folds. Her eyes bulged and she arched her back as she came hard on Dave's cock. Then she felt another orgasm as Dave withdrew nearly all the way out of her, her body writhing at the feel of his sliding member.

"AaAAAAHH! AAAAAH! AAAAAAAH!"

Han cried with each pistoning motion. She heard Dave grunt as his hips slammed into her crotch, and she heard the squelch as their two sexes grinded into each other.

"OHHH GOD!! OHH GOD!! YOU'RE SO GOOD!! IT FEELS SO GOOD!"

Dave held her legs up by the back of her knees and then pushed then down to the table surface. This allowed easier view of her cunt being rammed to both Dave and the camera. Han watched the screen as if it were not her on the table having her brains fucked out. This aroused her even further and she closed her eyes as wave after wave of orgasms washed throughout her body. She then felt Dave release her legs and his hands grab each breast and squeezed as he started to shout: "FUCKYOU!FUCKYOU!FUCKYOU!"

And then she felt him exploding in her. She could even hear him cumming as he drench her womb with his cum. His thrusts had shortened to small jerks and then he finally sank all the way into her as he braced himself against the table with Han's stomach between each arm.

Thanks to Dave's tampering with his own body, his erection was still strong. He pulled himself out of Han's cum soaked pussy and pulled her up. As he pulled her into his embrace with her palms against his chest, he roughly kissed her. Han felt his jizz running down her legs. Then she opened her eyes as he spun her around and bent her body over the table. She felt Dave insert his fingers into her snatch and scoop out some of his cum. Then he started smearing it into her asshole. She cooed and groaned as Dave used his fingers to slather both their juices inside her anus. When Dave felt satisfied, he pressed the tip of his cock against the entrance to her asshole and muttered:

"Say it!"

'Please... fuck me in the ass'

"Tell Jack!"

Han turned to the camera again. She knew that this was Dave's kink and to be honest, every time she humiliated herself and Jack, she became even hornier. It also helped that deep down she was still mad at her husband and wanted to hurt him in some way. And as the slutty whore she felt she was now, she wanted to degrade both of them. So, she started to get into this 'dirty' talk:

"Oh Jack! He's going to fuck your wife in the ass again! It going to feel so good. My ass which you wanted. But it's his now. I'm his now. I'll be sliding on his cock from now on because you weren't man enough to keep me."

Han saw herself say this into the camera and saw she appeared very sincere. Later, she would reflect that perhaps she was. For she wanted Dave's cock more than anything in the world right then.

Dave slowly forced himself into Han's ass. She felt herself stretching to accommodate him. And as she was being reamed, she felt the orgasm building up. And she cried out as each inch slid in.

"AHH..AHHH...AHHHH! OH JACK! I'M BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS! HE'S PUTTING IT ALL IN ME!"

Once Dave was balls deep, he started to pull out. Then once he was 9 inches out, he pushed himself in again. Each stroke becoming faster than the last until Han saw in the monitor that her tits were bouncing up and down. Han looked into the camera again.

"AHHHH! JACK!! HE'S FUCKING MY ASS SO HARD! AAAAAHH! DON'T YOU SEE YOUR WIFE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS! AREN'T YOU GOING TO DO ANYTHING?"

Han's talking seemed to turn on Dave as he began to fuck Han harder. He grabbed her hips and looked down at Han's gorgeous ass as his member kept abusing her. After a few minutes of fucking Dave leaned his head back and cried out! He loosed his sperm into Han's ass. Han cried out in joy:

"OH GOD JACK! HE'S CUMMING! HE'S CUMMING IN MY ASS! HE'S CUMMING IN YOUR WIFE'S ASS!"

It appeared Dave was tired from standing, as he withdrew from Han's asshole, he collapsed into the chair behind him. Han felt the delicious cum escape out her ass down her legs. She cupped one hand and caught sum goops as they fell. Then she brought it to her mouth and drank it up:

"Mmmmmm! It tastes so good Jack. It tastes better than yours."

And as she said this she smiled.

Then, as if she were someone else, Han turned around and posed for Dave. She placed her hands on her hips and grinned at Dave. "I see you're ready for more, baby."

Dave gave a wheezy smile as she straddled him for another round.

-

Jack - Private Airfield

Jack's stomach was turning over and over. He had been there for almost three hours. Apparently, the lounge attendant's replacement was not showing up tonight. So Jack had been sitting on the black leather couch watching crappy late night movies. Actually the movies seemed pretty new, but everything in Jack's life had taken on a bitter taste. It seemed as his anxiousness grew, he could only stomach water at this point.

It had been quiet on the airfield. When Jack looked out the window, he could make out the lights of the runway, but no more planes had landed since he'd arrived. His mind was circling and circling on the same painful thoughts over and over. Where was his wife? Where was that bastard? Was he fucking her right now?

As he closed his bleary, red eyes, no sleep came. Nowadays, whenever he slept, it was always feckless and unrestful. He imagined he had insomnia and was deteriorating pretty badly. But his guilt continued to gnaw at him.

As Jack leaned his head back, he imagined he could hear a faint drone that began to get louder and louder. He opened his eyes, stood up, and walked to the window again. And he saw it. A plane coming in. His heart started to race. He paced the room nervously, every few seconds watching the plane. From a distance, it seemed like a toy plane that drifted slowly to the ground and slid across the lit runway.

Jack watched as the plane now moved snail like of the landing runway and began to taxi to towards the buildings. He paced some more, now touching his gun to feel it was still there. His mind was racing about his absurd plans. What the hell was he going to do? Hide in the bathroom? Pop out and hope to get the drop on them? Would his wife even want to come with him?

Oh she would come, his darker half answered him, for her own good, he'd make her.

Jack looked out the window again and saw the plane was definitely headed towards the building he was in. He could almost make out the writing on the plane.

"Hi Jack!"

Jack's heart stopped and he spun, with his gun drawn. He recognized Dave's voice. He scanned the room and saw no one, but when Dave spoke again, Jack realized his image was on the TV.

"Jack, you look like hell! You should really take better care of yourself", Dave spoke. He was wearing a tailor made black suit and appeared to be in a conference room.

"Dave you fucker! Where's my wife, you son of bitch!" Jack spat at the screen pointing the gun ineffectually.

Dave's image smiled, "Oh Jack, your timing is so terrible! I was in the middle of some work and had to find some time to get ready. To get the airport personnel to work with you on whatever crazy story you came up with so that they could to let you in without suspicion. And to setup this teleconference link. Sadly, I could not bring your beloved wife with me. Believe me, I really wanted to show her off to you. Oh, put that piece away. You look like an idiot pointing it at a TV screen."

Jack lowered the gun and tried to pull himself together, "DAVE... Dave... Let me ... talk to Han... now."

Dave smile grew, "Jaaaaack! I wasn't lying to you. She is not with me at this time. Our darling has been putting a lot of hours this past week. But I so wanted her to talk to you one last time. Thank goodness you showed up here. Now I can pass along a message from your lovely wife. Now watch closely, I'm only going to show it once."

Dave motioned to a button on the keyboard in front of him and the screen flash. Then Han appeared on the screen, nude with Dave behind her, also nude. Dave had his slimy fingers around Han's shoulders as Han was looking down in front of her, her perfect breasts heaving in nervousness. Jack watched as his wife raised her beautiful face and stared into the camera:

"Jack, my sweet Jack. I ... I still love you. But I can't be with you anymore. I free you from our vows my love. Because you deserve better than an unfaithful wife. Because I'm ... I'm going to fuck Dave as much as possible from now on. I need his cock in me now. And I'm going blow him and fuck him and let him shoot up my ass. And..."

She turned to Dave who gestured back towards the camera. She faced it again:

"And I've stopped taking my pill. I'm going to let him soak my womb and impregnate me. He's going to breed me Jack. I'm going to give him as many children as I can. I'm... I'm his little slut now."

Jack than saw Dave lean in with a monstrous smirk on his face. "Don't worry Jack. To me, she'll always be your wife. I'll even make her wear her ring when I fuck her!"

And to the sound of Dave's cackling, Jack saw his wife ashamedly look away from the camera, holding herself. And Jack saw that Han was indeed wearing her wedding ring. He felt his heart twist and tighten as he saw Dave spin his wife around and push her gently back on the table. He spread Han's leg's wide on the table. Dave positioned his cock at the entrance of Han's sex and looked towards the camera:

"Isn't she the sweetest Jack?"

Dave thrust his cock into Jack's wife's cunt.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Jack pulled the trigger and fired at the bastards grinning face. The image of Dave fucking Han flickered, fractured, and disappeared as the TV exploded in a white spark. Jack began rampaging around the room, seeing red, smashing everything he could get his hands on.

When Jack's rampage ended, the room was in pieces. The furniture was toppled over broken. His free hand was bloody while the hand gripping the gun was bone white. Though lost in his pain, Jack still heard the building door open.

"Hey. Rough day?"

Jack turned his head and saw a familiar face. He raised his gun at the man who threatened him a few days ago. The man, who appeared to have experience with weapons pointed at him, kept most of his body behind the door and raised his hands to show they were empty. Seeing Jack was not about to immediately shoot him, the man stepped into the room. Still keeping his hands raised, Jack got a better look at the man. He was slightly taller than Jack, well-developed, though not overly muscular build, and some scarring on the palms of his hand. Jack was now sure this guy was ex-military, as the man swaggered in casually but alert. Jack saw him begin to step forward, so he fired a round at the wall behind the man. Jack's aim was poor however as the bullet appeared to stray far closer to the man than Jack had wanted. But this did not seem to perturb the man though he did stop his advancement.

Definitely ex-military, Jack thought. "Stay where you are!"

The man responded, "Hi... Jack is it? I've been brought in because someone heard gunshots and we were worried that you might hurt someone... like yourself."

Jack could feel he was losing control again, so he drew power from the gun he was holding. I can kill this man at any time, he thought. "You... I know you..."

The man smiled, "Right. We met outside your buddy's work place."

"You attacked and threatened me! You ... you know where my wife is!!"

The man smile widened, "Yes. But Jack... she doesn't want you anymore."

Jack's anger flashed. "You lying fuck! You ... you all took her from me!!"

The man's voice never rose above his calm tone, "Now Jack, you know you had your own role in your wife's transformation. You wanted her to change. But you never thought about what she wanted. And you never considered once she did change... if she would still want you."

Jack's heart was twisting and fracturing. He felt the shame and guilt well within him. "YOU FUCK!! SHE DIDN'T WANT TO BE THAT MOTHERFUCKER'S WHORE!!"

"But Jack, you saw her and heard her. She's happier now than she's ever been. You've got to let her go now... for both your sakes."

"Happy? HAPPY!?! YOU FUCKERS HAVE HER BRAINWASHED!! SHE'S NOT A PERSON ANY MORE!! SHE'S HIS FUCKTOY!!"

The man's face grew serious, "Yeah, and the only reason you're mad is because she's not your fucktoy."

Jack's guilt nearly overwhelmed him. He fought to focus. To remember his goal. "YOU... you... are going to take me to her... or ... I swear to God... I'm going to kill you."

The man's smiled again, "You forget. I'm your last lead. And if I die, you will never see your wife again."

Jack's rage flared again. He felt he was drowning. His gun hand was wavering.

The man's smile grew wide, "You know, I get why you're mad though. Your wife is quite a beauty. I'm partial to Asian women myself but even for her, she's got a body on her. That long black hair. And her pretty little face. Mmmmmm... nice big brown eyes and ruby lips. I think the next time I see her, I'll send her your regards... while those luscious lips are wrapped around my cock."

Jack lost control and saw red. He aimed his gun into the middle of the man's face intent on wiping that fucking grin off his face. That's when a sharp pain hit him in the back of the neck. Jack's gun hand spasmed and he felt the weapon fire as he collapsed. He heard someone curse out loud.

As the pain shot through his body, Jack felt his gun ripped from his hand. Then he felt a blow in his gut. Then another. Again and again, as Jack pulled himself into a ball to shield himself, he felt someone kicking him over and over.

Finally, when the blows stopped, Jack opened his eyes. He saw the man above him holding his left arm which was flowing with fresh blood. The man's glare raised from Jack to another man in the room, who appeared to be holding a telescoping baton.

The man dressed down the new figure, "You dumb fuck! When the target is holding a weapon and you don't want to kill them, disable their fucking arm first!!"

As Jack tried to focus, the blonde man stomped Jack's forearm. Jack heard the crunch of bones before he felt the pain. Jack let out a stifled cry.

"Like that! You're on my shit list, Carter!"

"Sir, sorry commander!"

"Now, get ready."

The other man saluted the commander. He called in some more men who looked Jack over. Once they verified he was okay to transport, they bound him. As the pain shot though his body, Jack's will to fight left him. He knew he was beaten. So he listened.

The commander was on the phone, "Yes, we got him... Yes he's alive. For now."

The commander appeared to be on the end of a one-sided conversation and at the end of the call he only acknowledged the other person and hung up. Another man came over with a med-kit to treat their leader's wounded arm. And as the other men roughly lifted Jack by the arms, Jack muttered:

"Why?"

The commander looked away from his arm being treated, turned to Jack and held his hand up to tell his men hold. He grabbed Jack by the hair and painfully lifted his head as Jack grunted. The commander leaned in.

"You got something to say, you dumb shit?"

Jack pulled himself together as best he could. "Why... why don't you kill me?"

The commander smiled, "You haven't figured it out, muchacho? You and your buddy are playing a game here. And the fun stops for your buddy if you kick it."

Through the pain, Jack was trying to take it all in, "Wh-wh-what?"

"Don't you get? Your friend is vampire who can't get his kicks unless he knows someone is suffering. He needs you alive knowing he's fucking your woman."

The commander let go of Jack's hair. As Jack struggled to keep his eyes on him, the commander let his men finish treating his arm. When they finished, the commander turned to walk out of the room.

"You should be thankful", the commander said, "His fun is the only thing that may keep you alive."

As Jack watched him begin to leave, the commander stopped by the man at the door.

"Frank. Have Gonzalez and Trevor dump his car at you know where. And with the rest of the boys, take him far from here. Back to the city, to one of our fronts."