All Comments on 'Losing Han Ch. 05'

by GudTimes256

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A multi part story? Daaaamn!

Will Han get curvy as he pregnancy advances? I'd love to see her ass get fatter, her hips get curvy, and her tits get big as they fill with milk. Will tattooed and pierced as well or is that for the alternate version of this story? Will Han become a baby making factory and be a terrible, horrible slut mom who can't take care of her kids?

In all seriousness, how will Jack get back at Dave? Maybe a defector or something who thinks this whole program is wrong? Because I think at this point he's going to need help and I know a lot of people have said this reading this series. There has to be some kind of thing that helps Jack out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Surprising turn of events

So is Jack's body recovered from the beating he took and just this drug now affecting him? Even if that's the case, he's going to need a lot of physical therapy to be able to get around.

I see that you are going on with the psychological trauma. I think that is the right way to go. I'm surprised at Dave's "confession". I thought he would have played the video for Jack. I didn't think Dave heard Han's talking to Jack, but he may have, or maybe the whole video and Cindy and her talk with Han was a ploy to get Han to visit Jack and set up the scene for Dave to humiliate them both more. That would be more inline with Dave's thinking. As for his part in the story, I'm happy to see that he is still in control and we now see more into his thinking and emotional issues.

I see Roland didn't have a part in this chapter, but you did introduce a character in a really subtle way with ... "We think she knows you are in town. So we are going to take you straight to the airport."

Dave's smile faltered. Looking uncomfortable, he replied, "Yes... hurry."

So what is that about? Who's the mystery woman? Perhaps the phrase "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" will come into play and this mystery woman will use Jack to get to Dave? Maybe she's going to rescue Jack from Dave's plan, revive him, and ... what then? Hhmmm, color me curious.

I thought you made a good move in restoring in Han some caring for Jack again. That and restoring hope to Jack and putting a fire in his belly. But I still wonder about the shifting things in Han's character, the darkness inside her. As I read this chapter, it doesn't appear to be like in the last chapter where I was thinking that maybe she might have a split personality vs the drugs that she has been on changing her. And I wonder what Jack is going to be able to do. With the state he's in, he can't be the hero character at the moment unless he recovers. Is that connected to the mystery lady?

What I really liked about Han was her talk with comatose Jack. Her venting and anger, her realizing that she is loving the way she has changed, her still loving Jack even though she is not the Han he knew before, all of that came through in her little talk. That, to me, made her a more real character and makes the story better.

I'm not sure what you are doing with the lawyers Kevin, Karin, and the boss she is now addicted to. I hope you read the Chekhov's gun axiom from the comment in chapter 4. If you have, then there's a plot point here that I'm missing. What are these characters roles in the story? I hope you can address this in the ear future.

Thank you for your work and I hope you have a great muse to inspire you to continue writing.

The Critic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
repost original

I want the verison were Jack and Han had a family and the wife and mother turns into a slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Perfect Ending

This is the perfect ending to the story. Dave wins. He get back all that he lost, all that he wanted, all that he deserves and those that got in his way got their comeuppance. He took many risks and they paid off! He owns the right to this victory. Let it end here. Honestly, this chapter and its hospital bedside chat was a beautiful, if not desperate, loving ending.

GudTimes256GudTimes256about 7 years agoAuthor
RE: A multi part story+ others

I haven't completely decided how to go about the next parts. I have some of it written but nothing set in stone. For those that like it ending on such a dark note, you can treat this chapter as final. The next part will be a different series name anyway. Bad guy win endings are appealing to me too.

This writing is a side thing that I love doing but takes up a lot of time. Also I'm not going to post the next part until I've got most if not all of it written. I love the feedback from the comments and do incorporate the suggestions. Especially the titillating stuff so keep it coming.

But also, I want to write some other stuff before getting back to this story. I have a problem of a lot of ideas but no time to write them down. Who knew writing was so hard (well duh). Yeah laying the groundwork, Chekov's Gun, yada yada, and stuff for future plot-lines without getting it all messed up slows me down a bit. So doing something fresh is nice.

Finally, I want to get the original story up. I just want to expand the ending quite a bit, incorporate the children more (they are barely mentioned so I want to make them more plot relevant) but still keep it one story. Again keeping it fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No Jack and Han have suffered enough!

Listen the whole piont of having the characters in a story go up against seemingly un-overcomable challenges is to build sympathy and a strong connection with their suffering. As this story so far has been one of the best and evilest ones It gets to a piont where basically it just becomes a beat down of the characters that we have fallen in love with. It takes away from the enjoyment of the story knowing that the characters your silently ruting for are just going to keep endlessly being tormented till they die,... THE END! I think you can see how unsatisfying that kind of ending would be. So again love the freaking story man! But lets get some wins in for Jack and Han. Sheeesss! Lol

Sincerely New Fan Daniel A palmer.

niceguy6891@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Reading more about Karen's case.

I have loved the story, thank you for give us this amaizing work. Will be great that you could write more about the Karen's case, how Donald took her and how she ends like his wanton slut.

Regards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Beyond depressing.

GudTimes256GudTimes256about 7 years agoAuthor
RE: Beyond depressing.

You think that's depressing! I've got drafts where they have kids and Dave drugs both Han and Jack! And Jack has to listen to Dave boff Han every night and deal with his kids stupid questions about why they have an "uncle" now that sleeps with mommy! And Han has a sister who Dave splits between Dave and Jack every night to mentally fuck with Han! And then Dave uses drugs to turn Jack into a woman and get all three pregnant at the same time before Dave dies of a massive orgy induced heart attack!! Oh, and when Jack dies, he finds out Dave got to heaven because God is a massive pervert!

Okay, no, I didn't write that. Still, could be more depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
GudTimes256

how far along are you with the first draft with the kids and family

GudTimes256GudTimes256about 7 years agoAuthor
RE : how far on previous version first draft

Not far at all. Life is too busy and am having hard time finding time. Also motivation is low for various reasons. Still I want to get that up ASAP. I especially want to incorporate others suggestions/ideas.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
very interesting reading

to say the least this was very entertaining, drugs do strange things. it would be cool to let jack start to respond more, and have a male nurse take advantage of him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

so much for thinking and suggesting that you start to turn this story around... why should readers even try if you don't listen to people unless its a sick and twisted horrible addition.

Jack should wake up and get himself back and get team together an get back at all of them including the commander...

Dave should totally be turned into a unic and fucked by 300 people.men and women at one time..

Han and Jack should get all of daves money and live happily knowing dave is being taken every day t once if not three time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My oh my...

It's my favourite story of the year, and one of the Five Greatest Erotic Stories Ever! It reminds me so much of the spirit of good ol' Catalingus2005... Keep the good story going!

Any chance that we'll see the next part this month?

Nixnax9Nixnax9almost 7 years ago
Hope the next part is up soon

Hope the next part comes soon. I think something bad will happen to Dave even if Han and Jack separate. His ties to the wealthy group don't seem stable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

would sooooo love to read a story about karen getting taken that would be so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A continuation?

Is there any chance that we'll see the continuation (or the next part) of this awesome series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Aaaaaah!!!!!!!!!

This story is depressing!!! But not all in a bad way but more of a dark realistic way, those who have seen or experienced similarly hopeless situation themselves can relate to and feel how helpless Jack and Han feel as the situation spirals more and more out of control, there's no one reaching out a hand to help them, no white knights riding forward on there steads to save them and like a kitten thrown into a river no matter how loud the cry out or struggle to free themselves from the torrents they still find themselves sinking into the dark depth of tragedy.

Is surviving really a good thing? Is living really worth it? More importantly should they choose to continue what will they become in the end?

This was the first story I read on this site and I think its amazingly well written I look forward to the next book which I personally feel could use a bit more action.

- A big fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Phenomenal Series

This series has been fantastic so far. Each part adding something new to the mix and disregarding most of the more common tropes. I really enjoyed the degredation of Han and the way Dave is morphing into a truly irredeemable person.

I'm hoepful Jack will have some comeuppance after his punishment he deserves something back after the pains he's gone through so far.

Overall though great series, writing is excellent and characters are engaging and in-depth. Keep up the writing and hope you add some more when you can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

any chance on this going forward to completion or is this it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story

i love the dark side but also will like the finish be on the good side,waiting for your stuff,you have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Unfinished drivel

God I hate unfinished stories. I'm assuming the author died of a drug overdose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My favourite!

Since the glory days of Catalingus2005 (and you should check him if you don't know his works yet) I've never seen such great story, and - I'm telling you honestly, Author - it's my very personal best! I's been a while since I''ve discovered this series, but I like to return to them then and now.

I know that so much time has passed, but I still hope, that one day I'll see a continuation of Han's and Jack's stories. I really do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I first read this when it came out and like others wanted more story, but as a re read it later I enjoyed it again. If this is the true ending it's really great. All the suffering jack got dealt was not to hurt him no it was to break Han. If you listen to Dave's speech to Jack in the hospital he basically tells him everything that's happened is to hurt han. I would love a part two where Jack goes after Dave initially to rescue Han but along the way realizing he no longer loves her. In an ultimate twist Hans baby is Jack's which enrages Dave. Jack realizes Han is too control by Dave to leave him so he takes his child and leaves. Hans broken, jackes broken, Dave is broken no winner everyone loses

LivelovecumLivelovecumover 1 year ago

I can't believe that the author is letting these monsters win. This series was a comple waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's still one of my favourite series on this site, and I've enjoyed it a lot? Is there any chance for continuation though, or this project is closed for good?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous