Losing Han Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Han". Dave spoke, "I want to fuck Cindy. But I'm not taking Jack's sloppy seconds. Remove her underwear and lick her clean, my dear."

Han was now openly weeping but did as she was told. She lifted Cindy's legs and pulled off her panties. Han saw Cindy's red bush matted with Jack's semen. She spread Cindy's legs wide, leaned in, and began to lick Cindy's cunt of her husband's cum.

Jack, she thought. My Jack. On my darling Jack. How... how...?

Despite the awful conditions, despite the second handedness, she savored her husband's cum. And as she licked and swallowed, she felt a swell bursting forth in her. She remembered his scent, his caring touch. She remembered his love. She remembered all this as she felt Cindy twist and shudder. She felt the flood of the redhead's juices hit her tongue with a bitter flavor.

When Han finally finished, Cindy stroked her tear stained cheeks and smiled. Then the redhead got off of the bed and strutted over to Dave. She got on her knees and unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants. She stroked his rising erection and began to blow him. As she did this, Dave still had his phone camera focused on Han.

"Han, my dear. Is there anything you wanted to say to Jack now?"

Han sat up on the bed, her lips quivering and tears running fresh down her cheeks. Finally, she burst into sobs.

"Ja-Ja-... Jack.... PLEASE! Don't give up on me! I don't like where I am! I don't want to ... to ... fuck Dave's cock or-or-or some other guy's cock. I don't want to be fucked in the ass anymore! I don't want ... some other man's kid. I want your's! I-I-I... I want to come home! Our home! Bu-bu-but... I can't. Please! Yu-yu-... you're the only one who knows! Jack... please..."

And through her tears, she could see Dave's mouth widen into a large grin. With that, she collapsed on to the bed, hoping she would die.

--

Han lay on the bed lost in her own depressing life. She barely acknowledged the redheaded girl who had just fucked her boyfriend and was now lying next to her. Cindy's breathing was staggered as she recovered from the pounding she had just taken from that ten inch monster.

Han was vaguely aware of a door slamming. She figured it must have been Dave leaving on some stupid assignment. Now she was here, with his left overs.

"Wow. I can't believe you have to take that every night."

Han had not even bothered watching to the two of them fucking. Through it all, they had never touched her, even when Dave had taken Cindy on the bed right next to her sobbing form.

"Man, that is a lot of cum. If I wasn't already pregnant, that asshole probably would have knocked me up just now."

Han was getting annoyed at this woman trying to make friendly conversation with her. "Leave me alone."

A moment later, Han felt the redhead get off the bed. She heard the bathroom door open and Cindy start the shower. Despite her pity party, Han felt a loathing for the woman. Jealous that she had slept with her husband. That she got to feel his touch. That she had so deeply suppressed how much she missed him made it all the more worse when Dave brought those emotions to the surface. She was still angry at Jack. But she could see that he was as much a dupe of Dave as all the other men Dave had been manipulating.

But she now knew. Dave would never love her and now she would never love him. But she would still be his, for him to use her. That Jack would move on without her was beyond betrayal. It was denying her any hope of rescue and salvation.

Han then heard Cindy walk back into the room and begin to dress. Han curled into a ball and did her best to ignore her.

"I'm sorry I helped that asshole hurt you. You should know more than anybody I had no choice."

Han then felt Cindy sitting next to her. She began to stroke Han's hair. It felt comforting in a non-sexual way. It had been so long that Han had felt any caring gesture that she waited quite a few seconds before responding, "Please don't touch me."

Han felt Cindy remove her hand. She desperately wanted to apologize and ask her to keep stroking her, but she willed herself not to.

"You know, before I got hooked up with this happy little crowd we are in, I had a girlfriend who was a lot like you. Not Asian, but small and adorable. She was so full of life. We broke up a while ago, but I still miss her. You remind me of her."

"Why are you talking to me?"

"Listen, you seem to have drawn a bad hand so far. The guy you're with seems to love torturing you, so I want to ... well I want to let you know, I'm not on his side. I'm not a bad girl. Despite my behavior to the contrary."

"Fine. You're a nice girl. Now go off and fuck my husband again. I'm sure he'll appreciate it."

With that, Han curled tighter and began tearing up again. She felt Cindy begin to stroke her again and did not beg off this time.

"You know, Han. Your husband... well I know I spun that silly story about seducing him, but that was just a bunch of bullshit."

Han opened her eyes and turned to look at the redhead. She saw a somber look on her face.

"What do you mean? You fucked him. I know you fucked him."

Cindy looked away. "Well, yes I did. But I didn't give him much of choice in the matter."

Han sat up and looked at the woman. Cindy turned and, with a sad face, continued, "He was not in any condition to give ... consent."

--

Okay, Jack thought, this could be worse.

Really? You're trapped in your broken body having survived a torture session that would make water boarding look like a pleasant afternoon romp. Following that, they injected you with something that shutdown ability to control your body. Going by the way they talk around you, the doctors and nurses all think you're brain dead. Your wife has been taken to be some demented sicko's sex toy and you're a prisoner of your own body. How the fuck could it be worse?!!

Jack thought back, well, I've been able to finally get a handle on myself.

The last few weeks had been a blurry haze of bright lights and dull noises that just seemed to annoy him until he could drift off into unconsciousness. Only a few weeks ago, had he started realizing who and where he was.

A hospital. I'm in a hospital... I'm hurt... badly... they took my wife from me....

With that, he tried move, despite the pain throbbing through his body. But he soon found he couldn't. He could not even open his eyes. He soon began to panic, running around in his head, desperately trying to get any part of his body to respond. But even in his wild state, not even his heartbeat changed. Eventually he drifted off into a semblance of sleep.

When he awoke, he was calmer. He took stock of his situation trying to remember how he had come here. Sadly, he began to remember. He had been taken from the airport, bound and gagged, and shoved into the back of a van. They had driven back to the city apparently. They stopped at some building in a shoddy looking part of town. It was probably sometime after midnight by then. They brought him in, not caring about the pain in his broken arm. They unbound him and sat him in a chair in front of a laptop. Then he was rebounded. One of the men seemed to have a happy look on his face as he leaned over Jack and typed away at the keyboard.

"Gather around boys. This guy's wife is going to stream us a show."

Jack closed his eyes and knew what was coming next. Surrounded by his captors, he heard the voice of Dave and his wife again. He heard her repeat her gut stabbing speech:

"Jack, my sweet Jack. I ... I still love you. But I can't be with you anymore. I free you from our vows my love. Because you deserve better than an unfaithful wife. Because I'm ... I'm going to fuck Dave as much as possible from now on. I need his cock in me now. "

The men hooted and hollered at Han's declaration. One even patted Jack's shoulder like he was congratulating him.

"And I'm going blow him and fuck him and let him shoot up my ass. And... and I've stopped taking my pill. I'm going to let him soak my womb and impregnate me. He's going to breed me Jack. I'm going to give him as many children as I can. I'm.... I'm his little slut now."

"Oh man!" one of the men leaned into Jack's ear and said, "You married one stone cold bitch!"

Tears of pain and anguish ran down his eyes as the men hooted and hollered as Dave fucked his wife. And when Han made her declarations of her love for Dave's cock and her contempt for Jack, they mocked him alongside her.

"Buddy, you've bad taste in wives, but great taste in whores!"

The video mercifully ended. The men seemed all riled up now.

"Man that was some cold shit!"

"Yeah, the bosses are really twisted like that. Better to put this asshole out of his misery."

Jack heard a deeper voice boom behind him. "Shut it!"

Into Jack's view walked a tall black man. Large and muscular, wearing a dark suit, he seemed cut from a different cloth than the mercenaries around Jack. He leaned into Jack and spoke softly.

"Hey... buddy... We got a job to do. You work with us. Maybe you live through it. The boss wants you alive, so focus on that."

He pulled back and said to his crew, "Get to work."

Jack could not remember much after the first blow. The highlight was the sharp pain in his hands as they took a hammer to each finger. He thought he was saved when the two police officers showed up. But they had just stood there, bought and paid for. At least the younger of the two had the decency to look offended at the sight of Jack. His last thought before the darkness took hold was wondering what the sharp pinching feeling at the back of his neck was.

And now, finally himself, he saw his situation was different, though just as bad as before.

In this state, he was having trouble telling the difference from when he was awake to when he was asleep. Even when hospital personnel moved him, he was so disoriented that he had no idea what was happening until he recognized the sounds and scents. They had brought him to a hospital of in his home town. It threw him for another loop.

So it took him a while to realize he had visitors in his room.

"Yo, Jack!"

It was Len's voice. Jack tried desperately to get his body to signal some sort of message. Shaking his head, opening his eyes, wiggling his fucking toes. But it was unresponsive as always.

"Yelling in his ear won't help. You heard the doctor."

Now it was Farley's voice.

"Wait. Let me try. This". Len said.

Jack felt pressure on his eyes and suddenly he was blinded by the brightness of the room. As his eyes adjusted, he could hear some more voices.

"Len, you idiot. What are you doing?"

It was Laurie, Len's girlfriend. And as he scoped the room as best as he could he also saw Jessica, Farley's fiancé. They surrounded his bed looking at Jack for a sign of life. But as much as he tried to will it, his friends saw only a sad empty shell of a man.

"Hey Farley, give me your pen light", Len said, holding his hand but staring into Jack's dead eyes.

"Len! You're not a doctor! Stop it, you might damage him further", Laurie said.

"No, no, I want to check something." Len took the pen light and flashed it in Jack's eyes.

"Whoa! Check it! His pupils are moving!"

Farley leaned in and his mouth opened in surprise, "You're right!"

Jessica huffed, "You idiots. He's in a vegetative state with a high probability of brain damage. But Jack's body is still alive. Of course it's going to continue to respond to a flash light in the eye."

Laurie folded her arms and nodded, "It's called an autonomic response. He can't control his pupils any more than any of us could."

"Really?" Len asked and then he flashed the light into Farley's eyes. Farley batted it away.

"Man, what are you doing?"

Len smiled, "I want to see if you can control your pupils."

Laurie looked at Len sternly. "Len, this is not a joke. Our friend's life is in ruins. And you're making jokes?"

Len looked at Laurie hurt. "Hey, we know Jack the best. I'm just trying to see if he's still in there."

Jessica face dropped and she started tearing up. "It's just so horrible. That someone we know could lose his whole life like that."

"Yeah, I found out, his company let him go. The lawyers are trying to get out of paying out his benefits to cover his hospital costs. Cheap bastards. Still they were nicer than her."

Laurie face flashed with anger, "I just can't believe Han would leave Jack like that. For another man!"

Farley looked at Jack quizzically, "Well, I think they had a relationship in the past. And Dave's apparently pretty well off now."

Jessica looked at Farley, "Oh, you think that's all that matter's to women. If the guy is rich?"

Farley turned to Jessica, "Well, a lot of women. It's like one of the major causes of break ups. Girls trade up for richer guys. The guys trade up for hotter girls."

Laurie was now staring at Farley, "Wait, you would trade Jessica up for a hotter girl?"

Jessica stared open mouthed at Farley and Len rolled his eyes. Even Jack was being momentarily distracted from his suffering. Farley raised his hands as if to ward off an attack.

"No babe! Of course I wouldn't! You're the love of my life!" Farley said in a sincere attempt to look apologetic, "But what I'm saying is that some women and men out there are ... well ... dogs."

Len smiled, "I've lost a lot of respect for her now man, but Han did not look like a dog."

Farley continued, "What I'm saying is that men and women want different things in life. Men want to pursue hot women, that means you babe, "Farley nodded to Jessica, "And women want successful dudes", pointing to himself, "Men hunt for the best women to give them offspring and women want to be pursued by the best provider. It's biology."

Laurie rolled her eyes, "Oh, so a woman won't leave her husband for a better looking guy?"

Farley looked defensively at Laurie, "No. Of course not. But women aren't ... as into sex as guys are."

Jessica now answered, "Wait so women won't leave her husband for a better lover?"

Farley smiled at Jessica, "Honey, you've never met Dave, but I've seen him around other women. The guy does not know how to handle women his age. I hear he preyed on the younger girls because they don't know any better and were impressed by his fake maturity."

Now Laurie smiled, "Well... maybe Dave's a great lover? Maybe ... Han fell in love with his cock."

"Laurie!" Jessica yelled, but smiling as well.

"What? Guys leave their wives and girlfriends for bigger tits. Why not Han leaving Jack for a bigger dick?" Laurie smiled really getting into the idea.

Len and Farley were not amused. Neither was Jack.

"The girls I've talked to who knew Dave back then said he wasn't anything special", Farley retorted.

"People change", Laurie teased, "Maybe he's gotten sex lessons."

Len seemed to have struck an idea, "Maybe..."

Len pulled out his phone in his pocket and began swiping at it. Laurie looked over his shoulder. When Len appeared to find what he wanted, both their reactions were immediate.

"Len!" Laurie grabbed at the phone but Len held it away from her.

"I just want to show Jack! This might shake him out of it!"

Len went to Jack's bedside and held the phone to Jack's face. Jack groaned inwardly at the photo.

"Hey Jack! It's Han! She's got Dave's cum in her mouth! Doesn't that make you want to get up and kick his ass?" Farley shouted at Jack's inert form.

God damn it! Jack thought. That fucking kid!

Len fought off Laurie's attempts to pull the phone away from him. Then, Len swiped through a few more photos and got to the one showing off Han's creampied pussy.

"Len stop it! This is cruel!"

"Hey Jack! He fucked her without a condom! Come on man! I'll drive you to their apartment and we'll kick his ass!"

Farley pulled the phone away from Len, "Len, quit your bullshit!"

Len was focusing on Jack, "Hey man! Did you hear me? Did you see? Doesn't that make you wanna get out of bed and do something?"

Yeah, Jack thought, it makes me want to kick you in the nuts.

Len's face dropped into a frown. "Shit man, you really are gone."

The four were silent for a bit. Then Jessica spoke up, "Why?"

They all looked at her, and Jessica felt the need to expand on her thought, "I mean, why Han would allow Dave to take a photo of her like that? It's so ... not like her?"

Laurie piped in, "Yeah. I mean, she's behaving like a pornstar in the photos."

Len looked at Laurie, "Wait, babe. We've ... I mean, a lot of girls are into stuff like that. Plus she probably didn't upload the photos to that site."

Laurie glared at Len, "Slutty Wives? Hot Asians? And you just stumbled upon it?"

Len faked innocence, "Baby, I just did a reverse look up on a picture of Han. Wanted to see if we could find her and get her side of the story."

Farley brought his hands up to his face to hide a growing smile. Jack and Farley both knew of Len's cheating wife fetish. Jack also figured that little pissant Danny had probably uploaded the photos to some such website once he got access to Tommy's phone. God, he hated that kid almost as much as Dave.

"Han wasn't one of those exhibitionist women", Laurie answered, "Jessica and I have talked with her about sex a lot and something like that has never come up."

Farley looked worried, "Wait you girls talk to each other about..."

Jessica smirked and answered, "Us, yes dear. Oh don't be so surprised, we know you guys do it too."

Laurie smiled as well, "That's the problem with men. They think they have the monopoly to talk about sex", Laurie paused thoughtfully and then continued, "Still..."

She looked up at the group, "Dave worked for a pharmaceutical company, right?" The group silently acknowledged this, "And he has no scruples if he uploaded that photo. Well, do you think Dave would have access to ... some sort of drugs to make women horny."

Farley and Len glanced at each other. Jack was now focusing on Laurie. Come on, Laurie! He thought, put it together.

Alas, Laurie shook her head, "God that was silly. A drug to make a woman change her entire personality and leave her husband."

Len and Farley turned away and looked at Jack. All three silently acknowledging that, yes, Dave had access to drugs to change a woman's sex drive. But only Jack knew how far that went. Unable to communicate to his friends, Jack realized they would not tell their girlfriends, not anyone, about the drugs Dave had given them which they had used on their women. Their guilt had doomed Jack as surely as his own.

The conversation petered out after that and the four left. From their mood and thoughts about his condition, Jack figured he would probably never see them again. The nurse came in soon after and saw Jack's eyes were open. She placed her fingers on his eyelids and closed them, shutting Jack away in his dark prison once more.

--

Jack had a hard time telling the passage of time. His room had no window so he could not feel the heat of the sun. He was being fed through a tube so his meals gave no indication of time of day as well. Eventually, he began to recognize the smells and voices, and familiarized the shift changes. Once he recognized certain people, he began to hear them talk to one another and pick up clues about the general current date and time. With that, he has finally able to figure out he had been in the hospital for about a month and a half. He was sleeping a lot now, trying to escape his tortured existence as well as praying that his body would heal from whatever injury that prevented him from moving. Occasionally, a doctor, nurse, or janitor would disturb his sleep and he'd stew in his anger at being awakened and guilt at what he had done.

Until one day, he was awoken by a visitor. He heard the door open and heard the high heeled steps approach the bed. He then smelled the perfume in the air as unfamiliar hands began to stroke his chest. She felt his sheets being drawn back and his gown being left up. His soft member was being stroked and he heard a woman's voice: