Losing Han Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey baby. I hear you've got something for me."

Surprisingly, his cock began to respond. He felt it stiffen in the woman's obviously practiced hands. When he felt her lips touch the tip, he began to panic. He was being violated against his will. Stronger than ever before he attempted to force his arms and legs to move. Like a mad man, he threw himself at the wall of his paralysis. But his body was betraying him and he could do nothing about as he felt the woman's head bob up and down his cock.

He listened to her moan and slurp his member. In spite of his panic, he began feel himself at the beginning of an orgasm. His attacker sensing the same, stopped blowing him and pulled away. His respite was all top brief as he felt the weight of her as she climbed on to the bed. He felt the woman's coat open up as she straddled him. As he felt her positioning her pussy above his cock, he heard her comment:

"Damn. I didn't think this would actually work."

He felt her descend on him. Despite the nightmarish circumstances, he felt the forced pleasure of his cock entering this stranger's cunt. She took him easily enough. Jack could sense from her frame and light weight of her body that she must have been a tall waifish women. That was all he could tell as the woman began to move up and down his cock.

"Mmmmm... you feel nice. Too bad you're a vegetable. I like being manhandled while fucked."

He was living one of his worst nightmares. A sleeping demon on his chest. A helpless victim, fully aware of his assault as it was occurring, powerless to stop it. He felt like he was going to die of fear.

But his body continued to respond to the fucking. He felt himself being pushed towards a climax as the woman above him motioned her body with a frenzy.

"Yes! Ohhh yes!! Give it to me baby! Shoot it into my cunt!"

The pleasure began to outpace the fear. He wanted it to be over and it would be soon. Just not the way he wanted. Finally, his body completely betrayed him as he ejaculated into his rapist.

"Yes! Yes! OHHHHH YESSSSSS!!!"

As the waves of pleasure spread throughout his body, all Jack wanted to do was curl up and die.

--

She had been gone for who knows how long. And Jack internally wept as best as he could manage. He wondered if the woman had felt guilty after forcing herself on him. She seemed to have cleaned Jack up gently enough. Too bad the damp towel did not wipe away the disgust he felt. Jack figured this was another assault by Dave. Another humiliation for him to endure. And why not. It was probably just a microscopic taste of what his wife was going through.

So lost in his own shamble of a mind, he did not hear the entry of a new person until he heard a chair being pulled up to his bed. The visitor sat there silently. Jack was only mildly curious who was bothering him until this person's scent hit his nose. It was sweetest scent he had not tasted in a long time. And when she finally spoke, his heart rose.

"Hi Jack", Han said quietly.

Almost three months since he'd seen her in the person and now she was sitting at his side. And he couldn't open his fucking eyes! He quaked in agony of being denied looking at his beautiful wife, even though she was so close.

"You've looked better", Han began again, "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you were brought into the hospital. I've been ... busy."

He heard her sniff.

"But you probably already knew that."

Now Jack could hear the quiet anger behind her voice. It was deservedly aimed at him.

"You stupid idiot... you jerk... you ... selfish asshole."

Though she did not raise her voice, the timber of it underlined a deep rage that probably only he could pick up, having loved her for years. Yes, he thought, I'm all those things and more.

"I ... I don't swallow your cum... so you ... you drug me!? Jack... Jack... I'd have never thought that you... you..."

Now, he was hurting far worse than his earlier assaults. Though he deserved this condemnation, he now wished it was being delivered by his merry band of torturers. At least it would not be so painful.

"... And now ... look at you ... look at us.... What a sad state we're in..."

Han was silent for a few more minutes. Jack could only hear the rhythm of her breathing, alongside the beeping of the heart monitor. Han than spoke again.

"Oh, I thought I should let you know... I'm pregnant."

Another blow to Jack as the guilt began to overwhelm him. He felt like he was drowning in remorse.

"Oh! How did that happen? Well... when a woman and two hundred men love each other very much, there is a special hug... ", Jack heard her lean in, "And by hug, I mean they gang bang her."

He heard her laugh without a hint of joy, "An orgy Jack! I've been in an orgy! Until a few months ago, I've had two lovers, one of who was you! And now... Jack! Two hundred men! And they were not nice men, Jack, ohhhh no! These were not your church going orgy men. They were .... monsters, Jack! Rich, powerful, sociopathic monsters! And-and ... thanks to you ... and Dave... I got to know them pretty intimately."

Oh Han, Jack thought. There were no words he could form even if he were able to speak. The true depths of his crimes were no laid before him.

Han continued, "Dave though... ha! Even though he organized it, he seemed to be jealous that I might be pregnant by one of his superiors. So, he'd been fucking me none stop after that soiree. So there's a pretty good chance he got me."

Silence. Then Jack felt Han crawl onto the bed on top of the cover. Then she laid her head against his chest.

"I'm not supposed to touch you anymore. Master's orders. The drugs he gives me makes me compelled to obey. But I had to come see you. To get this off my chest." Jack felt her smile, "And technically, I'm not touching you. I'm touching your bedsheet."

Han laid next to Jack for a while. Jack began to remember the times before when she laid next to him on the grass on campus, on their honeymoon bed. On their camping trips. Jack began to feel a happiness that had left him a while ago. Han broke the happy silence.

"The worst thing thought is that I love it. I love all the sex that I'm having. I love being a filthy slut for a roomful of horrible men. My body craves them more than they lust after me. I think I'd do anything for their attention. Jack. My darling Jack. I addicted to Dave's cock. And it's why even if you were whole, and even if I weren't compelled to obey, I still might not go back to you."

Han lay quiet once more. Jack felt her heart beating. And she spoke again.

"Dave says soon after I'm pregnant, my sex drive will jump through the roof. I have to be honest, I don't see how that is possible."

Jack felt her frown and she whispered, "I wish it was your child... you dumb, horny, idiot."

These were the worst words yet. Even as he remembered his earlier terror, Jack now wished he could take on Han's place. To suffer the indignities and torture she had and would experience. But it was his fate apparently to lie helplessly on the sidelines. A failed husband and protector.

Jack did not know how long they laid together, but he never wanted it to end, despite the pain. But he felt Han disentangle herself from him and get off the bed. She now stood close to the head of the bed. He felt her looking down on him. Then he sensed her leaning towards him. It was slow and halting, as if she were struggling against her own body. But eventually, he felt her lips brush his. And he was in heaven.

"Awwww, how sweet!"

Jack felt Han jerk away and heard her spun around. Both he and Han recognized that voice. And Jack's thoughts descended into a murderous rage.

"Dave!" Han spoke, "What are you doing here?"

Jack heard Dave step into the room and the door close behind him. Jack felt his impotent anger swell as he heard Dave's shoes tap against the floor. He heard Dave stop and felt fingers on his eyelids. He saw the room again. He saw his wife and her new lover. Han was wearing a summer dress with a pretty flower pattern. With her long flowing back hair and radiant face, she looked a vision. Dave was wearing an expensive looking gray suit. Tasteful but it could not hide the ugliness that Jack imagined he saw emanating from him.

"Hi Jack. Nice to see you again."

Han looked at Dave aghast, "Dave, what are you doing to him?"

Dave smiled at Jack, "Just seeing if your ex... husband is awake."

Han frowned, "The doctor says he's in a vegetative state and might have permanent brain damage", she said pleadingly, "He's not a threat to you anymore!"

Jack turned and faced Han, "I know but I just wanted to see him face to face."

Dave stood in front of Jack's wife and placed his slimy hands on her bare shoulders, "You ... are so willful. How did you get around my order not to touch him?"

Han looked away, "Technically, you said he couldn't touch me."

Dave smirked, "Well, while such spirit is admirable, I will have to punish you."

Han turned to face her lover again, "Not here."

Dave's smirk was wiped away from his face. Han continued, "Back at the hotel, but not here."

Jack was elated at Dave's consternation. He prayed for Han to fight off his domination, too kick the son of a bitch in the balls. To run away from him and live her own life.

Dave however tried a new tact, "Darling, I think need to inform you of something." Gesturing to Jack, "You see, Jack's company has dropped him from their insurance plan. In his current state, he will require around the clock care. And even with your life savings and your property are liquidated, I figure he has a few years of decent support."

Dave let that sink in and continued, "After that, he will be shipped off to a low cost long term care facility. The quality of life will be ... significantly lowered. And he will wither and die."

Dave stepped forward, bringing his face a breath away from Han's, "But, if I allocate some resources here and there, I can ensure Jack is put in an excellent long term care facility. He'll be taken care of. Stimulated and exercised. Why, he might even awaken from his coma."

Han's eyes widened at that. Jack tried to communicate with her, No, no, don't listen to him! Don't listen to that lying bastard!

Dave was whispering now, but in the quiet of the room, Jack could hear him all too clearly, "All you have to do", He kissed her gently, "Is obey me."

Han stared at Dave and then turned her head towards Jack. He saw a tear run down her cheek. She turned back to Dave and nodded. Dave smiled, "Turn around, my lovely. And pull away your husbands sheet."

Han slowly turned and did as she was told. Now Jack felt the cool air on his skin.

"Lift your husband's gown."

Jack watched his wife's dainty fingers lift his hospital gown, exposing his organ. He painfully saw that she was still wearing her wedding ring.

"Now, Han my love, would you please arouse your husband."

Han's lovely fingers wrapped around Jack's flaccid cock. She began to stroke his member, and his body began to respond. Han eyes widened in surprise and looked at Jack's blank face. Dave laughed.

"Oh my dear! I believe you could wake the dead with your lovely fingers, but Jack's body isn't."

Han turned to Dave who smirked, "But keep going my lovely. I am positive Jack would appreciate it."

Han looked at Dave contemptuously and turned back to Jack's cock. She spat on it a bit and began stroking Jack into a full erection. Jack listened to the rhythmic movements of his wife's hand as she jacked him off.

"Now dear, while he is erect, why don't you have a taste... for old time's sake?"

Han just nodded weakly, and closed her eyes, and brought her lips to the head of Jack's cock. Jack felt Han run her tongue around the head, licking in Jack's pre-cum. Jack wanted to caress her lovely head as she blew him.

Dave began to move behind Han. Jack saw Dave lift her skirt above her waist. Han was wearing a white thong. Dave caressed her luscious round ass with one hand, as he undid his belt and buckle with the other. Dave than pulled his pants down and briefs, exposing his erect cock. The ten inch monster, dwarfed Jack's own member. Dave rubbed his cock head against Han's thong and Han moaned as Dave rubbed her clit through the thin material. Dave than pulled down Han's thong, exposing her vulnerable wet sex. Jack watched Dave impotently as his wife continued to focus on licking and sucking his cock.

Jack heard Dave's cock slowly penetrate his wife pussy. Han moaned and squealed as she continued to bob her head up and down Jack's rod. As Jack saw Dave fully enter his wife, he winced, wondering how her small figure could accommodate such a large monster. As Dave pulled himself out of Han, Jack saw his cock was glistening with Han's juices. Almost fully extended, Dave pushed into Han again. Soon, he was giving Han a real raw fucking right in front of her husband. And Han just moaned and groaned along, as she sucked Jack off. He watched as Han tightened her free hand against the bed railing and her hips moved themselves in time with Dave's fucking. Han began to let out a long, loud groan and both men knew she was cumming.

Han then lifted off Jack's cock and grunted, "Ohhh Jack! It feeels so good! His cock feeeels sooooo good fucking my tight cunt!"

His cumslut wife resumed sucking his member. Jack saw Dave's cock gleam with the frothy product of Han's cunt. Jack saw Dave begin to climax as well, as the bastard grabbed Han's ass cheeks and squeezed the flesh between his fingers. Jack began feel a swell build up in his cock. Incapable of containing himself, he let loose a torrent of cum, which Han frantically began to swallow. At the same time, Dave let out a loud groan and held himself fully in Han, unleashing his seed in Han's pregnant womb.

The three of them were exhausted with Han bracing herself against the railing while Dave held himself against Han's hips. Then Dave withdrew from Han's pussy. Jack saw the mix of Han's and Dave's juices and when Dave was fully withdrawn, Jack saw Dave's white seed leak from her well fucked cunt.

"Now", Dave gasped, "Clean me up, my little married slut."

Han breathing heavily herself, lifted herself from Jack's spent member. She let her sun dress fall back down her, and knelt in front of Dave. She took his soft member and began licking it clean. Jack watched as Han expertly ran her tongue up and down Dave's shaft and balls, removing all trace of their fuck session. When Dave was satisfied, he pulled up his pants and re-adjusted himself. He lifted Han by the arm and spoke:

"Now, you may kiss your husband good bye, knowing he will be taken care of."

Han looked at Dave. "You better mean it", she said softly.

Han turned to Jack, leaned into his face, and kissed him deeply on the lips. She then whispered to him, "Goodbye my love. I'll miss you."

They all heard a knock at the door. Han pulled herself up as Dave turned. The door was barely in Jack's view, but he saw a familiar face walk through.

"Sir", the grizzled commander said, "Are you ready?"

"Ah yes, just a moment Bateman", Dave turned to Han, "Could you call Donna and tell her to start the paperwork to get Mr. Parker here accommodations at the Woodhouse Long Term Care Facility?"

Bateman smiled, "Woodhouse, huh. Okay, I'll contact her."

Dave smiled back, "Oh, and could you be a gentleman and escort the lovely Ms. Nguyen to the limo. I'll be about ... ten minutes."

"With pleasure sir", Bateman said with an even wider grin. The commander than walked in, took Jack's dazed wife by the arm, and led her out of the room, seemingly not noticing the trail of cum, dripping down her legs.

After the door closed, Dave turned to Jack. "I hope you enjoyed that parting gift. I know I did. I'm glad she came to visit you once she found out about you from your new friend from this morning."

Dave stood next to bed and examined the mess below Jack's waist. "So, that's what she had to live with for the past few years. The poor dear. She was really missing out, wouldn't you say Jack." He then pulled Jack's hospital gown down, "Well no need to look at that any more. To think I was ever jealous of you."

More than ever, Jack tried to move his body. To will himself to throttle Dave, but he was trapped and at his mercy.

"Jack, Jack, Jack... I know you can hear me", Dave said while looking deep into Jack's eyes, "We have a bit of a wait. The commander asked for some time with your lovely wife. I was going to say no, but then he let me know you had promised him. And, well, I wouldn't want you to break a promise, would I?"

Jack was now stunned. The one person who knew Jack was not gone was him?

"I suppose you're wondering why you can't move", Dave put his hand in his pocket and lifted a vial, "Part of the intelligence and covert ops division. J44. Used for long term incapacitation. The subjects of this drug, are placed in permanent vegetative like state. You might be a bit hazy on when the drug was administered but I'm sure you've guessed by now."

Jack thought back to his torture session as he listened to Dave. He remembered his last waking thoughts. The pinching feeling at the back of his neck.

"I'm not sure on the specifics but the effects are remarkably similar to a specific kind of neurological damage. It keeps the brain in such a low active state that a lot of medical scanners can't sense the kind of activity expected in a healthy brain."

Dave then pulled up a chair next to Jack's bed, sat in it, closed his eyes and breathed in. "I feel like we're brothers now. Eskimo brothers I guess."

Dave reached into his pocket and pulled out a pregnancy stick. He held it close to Jack's eyes so he could see the positive sign.

"Found this in the trash of our hotel room. Looks like I'm going to be a father as well. I can't wait to see her belly swell with my child. Oh, and if she follows the pattern of the other test subjects, she will be insatiable. You're really going to be missing out. Tell you what. I'll make you the honorary uncle of our kid."

Dave smiled amusedly as he dug his knife further and further in. But then his face took a semi-serious tone.

"I need to get something off my chest." Dave leaned into Jack's face, "You won't ... tell anyone, would you?"

Dave smiled at Jack's non-responsiveness. "Thanks. I know I can trust you to keep your mouth shut."

Dave leaned back in his chair and looked across Jack to the wall of the room. "First off, I want to tell you... I don't hate you. I mean I clearly don't think highly of you. But to be honest, I've never really thought about you beyond a little envy. Really, I needed you in this state because if you were able to talk to her, she'd follow you lickety-split. Heck, she'd follow the janitor of this hospital into his cheap car if he commanded her to."

Dave sighed for a moment and continued.

"You see, when I was in my early thirties, I liked hanging around high school girls. They are so beautiful and stupid at the age. A lot of self-esteem issues as well, so a little attention and they would spread their legs for a mature older man."

Dave's face darkened, "Some were kind of stuck up. I liked bedding them the most. They provided more of a challenge and acted even more pathetic after I dropped them. Ahhh, it's nice to have the power in the relationship."

Dave then turned to Jack, "But Han was different. She was a beauty at that age, so innocent. I knew I had to have her. So I worked my way through her friends but I could never find the right buttons to push on her. I think she looked down on me for my tastes."

Dave's face then grimaced, "God! I really wanted her then. And when she went to college and got into a relationship with you and you... stole her virginity from me, I guess you could say, I was pretty mad. So, I tried to break you up. I knew you hung out with a guy whose girlfriend had a ... notorious reputation for taking advantage of men she liked. I talked you up with her and, with a little inducement on her drug habit, convinced her that you would be a laugh."